1. (bor″bō-rĭg′mŭs) plural.Borborygmi [Gr
2. Borborygmi can be heard during physical examination by placing the listening device on the abdominal surface
3. Exaggerated Borborygmi can often be heard without the aid of listening devices by someone positioned within approximately 1 m of the individual
4. Borborygmi is a rumbling or gurgling noise made by the movement of fluid and gas in the intestines. Borborygmi in the absence absence of diarrhea or other significant symptoms are normal phenomena of no medical significance
5. The medical term for this is Borborygmi (singular ~ borborygmus)
6. Rumbling from the digestive system (known as Borborygmi) doesn't only come from the stomach – just as often, it can be heard coming from the small intestine
7. The growls, technically called Borborygmi (pronounced BOR-boh-RIG-mee), are caused primarily by contractions of the muscles of the stomach and small intestine and, to a lesser extent, by contractions of the …
8. All of that moving gas creates soft, gurgling Borborygmi
9. (bor″bō-rĭg′mŭs) plural.Borborygmi [Gr
10. Borborygmi is the term applied to rumbling noises of varying quality and intensity produced by peristaltic movements of the bowel propelling mixed gaseous and liquid contents.
11. Termed “Borborygmi,” bowel sounds seem loudest to those experiencing the sounds
12. If you experience Borborygmi, or rumbling noises coming from your digestive tract, chances are you're just hungry
13. If your Borborygmi tend to be exceptionally loud or occur along with gas, pain or other symptoms, they might indicate that you need to make some adjustments to your diet.
14. Borborygmus (or Borborygmi being the plural) is the term given to loud rumbling stomach noise which occur when food/gas is passed through the stomach, intestine and gut
15. What is Borborygmi? Borborygmi can be thought of as stomach growling, a gurgling stomach, loud digestion noises or simply put - noises that emanate from the stomach
16. Borborygmi is the sound of undigested carbohydrates within the digestive track, or gut.
17. Stomach growling or so called Borborygmi, has been a common problem that many people have been suffering from and i am one of them.
18. Borborygmi synonyms, Borborygmi pronunciation, Borborygmi translation, English dictionary definition of Borborygmi
19. Borborygmi are the sometimes all too loud gurgling, growling, or rumbling noises produced by the digestive tract as food passes through
20. Borborygmi: Noises from the Veterinary World is a show that lets you overhear conversations between veterinary professionals about anything and everything that’s topical in the industry
21. Borborygmi lets you in on a wide range of conversations featuring friends and colleagues discussing their thought…
22. Borborygmi pronunciation with meanings, synonyms, antonyms, translations, sentences and more Which is the right way to pronounce the season Frühling in German? frew-ling
23. Borborygmi: Rumbling sounds caused by gas moving through the intestines, commonly referred to as stomach "growling").Pronounced BOR-boh-RIG-mee
24. Borborygmi, defined as a significant increase in peristaltic activity with small bowel diarrhea, can cause an audible and/or palpable increase in bowel activity.
25. Borborygmus, plural Borborygmi, is the gurgling sound made by normal bowels
26. All of that moving gas creates soft, gurgling Borborygmi
27. Tympanites, Borborygmi, and a sensation of fulness in the abdomen accompany the pain or may exist without it
28. The pain is accompanied by Borborygmi, and is succeeded sooner or later by a desire to go to stool.: If the abstinence is continued for two or three days he has Borborygmi, occasionally tenesmus.: The intestines undergo an augmentation in peristalsis and Borborygmi are heard.
29. Borborygmus (or Borborygmi being the plural) is the time period given to loud rumbling abdomen noise which happen when meals/gasoline is handed by means of the abdomen, gut and intestine
30. Borborygmi, however loud, are seldom a sign of disease in the absence of diarrhea or other symptoms and are a rare and unreliable sign of malabsorption
31. Borborygmi definition: rumbling of the stomach Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
32. Borborygmi It's a fantastic word Bor-Bor-yg-mi It means abnormal and loud bowel sounds What a great word It pissing down today and I don't want to venture out more than a frenetic wriggle walk away from the nearest loo just in case! Subsequently I'm a bit bored.
33. Presenting works that depict the similarities of art and the body, Gabby Tiongson’s ‘Borborygmi’ illustrates continual changes, regeneration, and healing
34. Borborygmus (plural Borborygmi) (pronounced ) (from Greek βορβορυγμός) also known as stomach growling, or rumbling, is the rumbling sound produced by the movement of gas through the intestines of animals, including humans
35. Synonyms for Borborygmi include flatulence, wind, eructations, fartings, flatuses and gases
36. Borborygmus (or Borborygmi being the plural) is the term given to loud rumbling stomach noise which occur when food/gas is passed through the stomach, intestine and gut
37. Instantly the horrible musical Borborygmi stopped, and it was a very real relief to them.: Instantanément l'horrible borborygme musical s'éteignit, et ils en éprouvèrent tous un très réel soulagement.: Diarrhoe, frequent defecation, Borborygmi, flatulence and occasional vomiting were noticed since the age of 4 months with the dog having an unchanged physical condition.
38. This wouldn't necessarily cause that Borborygmi, but it can induce low grade stomach irritation since the stomach wall will be less protected from stomach acid
39. ‘The carcinoid syndrome is classically described as flushing, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps, but Borborygmi, cyanosis, telangiectasis, pellagra like skin lesions, wheezing, dypsnea or palpitations may also occur.’
40. Borborygmi definition: rumbling of the stomach Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
borborygmi: [ bor″bor-ig´mus ] (pl. borboryg´mi ) a rumbling noise caused by propulsion of gas through the intestines; see also bowel sounds .
Borborygmus is an abdominal gurgling sound attributable to the passage of fluid and gas within the intestines. It is enhanced when gastrointestinal motility is increased, e.g. in obstructive conditions and in irritable bowel syndrome, and when excessive flatus is present.
Using layman's terms, it is the sound of a stomach growling, gurgling, or rumbling.The sound you're hearing during borborygmus is the sound of your body going through the normal digestive process.
Borborygmi is the sound that comes from your gastrointestinal (GI) tract. While it's often simply called "stomach growling" or "stomach rumbling," these sounds can come from either the stomach or the small or large intestine. Borborygmi is normal and can occur at any time.