1. Present participle of bootlick Synonyms & Antonyms of Bootlicking to use flattery or the doing of favors in order to win approval especially from a superior the kind of office in which people feel they have to bootlick in order to get ahead
2. Examples of bootlick in a Sentence the kind of office in which people feel they have to bootlick in order to get ahead Recent Examples on the Web Those who delay this fate the longest are Bootlicking …
3. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Bootlicking. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes) Rate this definition: Bootlicking, fawning, obsequious, sycophantic, toadyish (adj) attempting to win favor from influential people by flattery
4. Find 4 ways to say Bootlicking, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. [ boot-lik ] See synonyms for: bootlick / Bootlicking / bootlicker on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to seek the favor or goodwill of in a servile, degraded way; toady to.
Boot, Bootlick, Bootlicking, Bootlicker
6. Bootlicking, on the other hand, can be described as insincere attempts by someone to flatter another that is not necessarily based on truth and sincerity
Bootlicking, Be, By, Based
7. Bootlicking is usually carried out with
8. Bootlicking -- Find potential answers to this crossword clue at crosswordnexus.com
9. Bootlicking: On Today's so-called "Reliable Sources," CNN's Brian Stelter begins his interview with WH Press Sec
Bootlicking, Brian, Begins
10. Bootlicking: 1 adj attempting to win favor from influential people by flattery Synonyms: fawning , obsequious , sycophantic , toadyish insincere lacking sincerity adj attempting to win favor by flattery Synonyms: fawning , sycophantic , toadyish servile submissive or fawning in attitude or behavior
Bootlicking, By, Behavior
11. A “Slippery, Bootlicking A.G.”? The Media Goes Silent As Garland Adopts Previously Denounced Positions Of Barr Below is my column in The Hill on the recent decisions of Attorney General Merrick Garland to support the prior positions taken by his predecessor, William Barr, on issues ranging from the Lafayette Park protests to immigration to
Bootlicking, Barr, Below, By
12. Brian Stelter’s embarrassingly gooey, Bootlicking interview with Press Secretary Jen Psaki was made possible because of lucrative sponsorships from Fidelity and Febreze
Brian, Bootlicking, Because
13. Synonyms for Bootlicking include servility, obsequiousness, sycophancy, fawning, groveling, grovelling, submissiveness, subservience, toadyism and unctuousness
14. Excess wealth and Bootlicking has shrunk the masculinity of today's male celebrities
15. In all the Bootlicking at the meeting, the 1,200 members forgot why they met in the first place
16. Their larger-than-life dean, the court poet Adrian Paunescu, had been nearly lynched by a furious mob who remembered his Bootlicking verses.
Been, By, Bootlicking
17. Citing the DOJ effort to replace Trump as a party in the suit, Levin declared that experts confirmed that “this special arrangement is wholly unique to Trump and his slippery, Bootlicking A.G.” She cited University of Texas law professor and CNN legal analyst Steve Vladeck and an array of other experts cited in a New York Times article
18. Kevin McCarthy has no shame when it comes to his Trump Bootlicking
19. In interview panned as 'Bootlicking,' CNN's Stelter asks Jen Psaki to tell him what the media 'gets wrong' Reactions: Who_Me?, CrusaderFrank, theHawk and 5 others
20. Were such exaggerated Bootlicking not common practice, one might have thought this an ironic joke
21. The Return He explained:As soon as a foreigner enters a conference, dinner or party occasion, a cringe-worthy Bootlicking competition ensues, targeting the foreigner.
22. Definition of Bootlicking noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
23. CNN host Brian Stelter was ridiculed online for a softball question to White House press secretary Jen Psaki that some labeled as "propaganda" and Bootlicking." During CNN's "Reliable Sources" talk show that aired on Sunday, Stelter asked Psaki, "What does the press get wrong when covering Biden's a
Brian, Bootlicking, Biden
24. Synonyms for Bootlicking in Free Thesaurus
25. 7 synonyms for Bootlicking: fawning, obsequious, sycophantic, toadyish, fawning, sycophantic, toadyish
26. What are synonyms for Bootlicking?
Also found in: Thesaurus . To behave like a sycophant toward (someone) or behave like a sycophant. See Synonyms at fawn 1. boot′lick′er n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
To behave like a sycophant toward (someone) or behave like a sycophant. See Synonyms at fawn 1. boot′lick′er n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
tr. & intr.v. boot·licked, boot·lick·ing, boot·licks To behave like a sycophant toward (someone) or behave like a sycophant. See Synonyms at fawn 1.
bootlicking - attempting to win favor by flattery. fawning, sycophantic, toadyish. servile - submissive or fawning in attitude or behavior; "spoke in a servile tone"; "the incurably servile housekeeper"; "servile tasks such as floor scrubbing and barn work".