1. Boorish definition is - resembling or befitting a rude or insensitive person : resembling or befitting a boor
Boorish, Befitting, Boor
2. How to use Boorish in a sentence
3. Boorish, oafish, rude, uncouth all describe persons, acts, manners, or mannerisms that violate in some way the generally accepted canons of polite, considerate behavior.
4. How does the adjective Boorish differ from other similar words? Some common synonyms of Boorish are churlish, clownish, and loutish. While all these words mean "uncouth in manners or appearance," Boorish implies rudeness of manner due to insensitiveness to others' feelings and unwillingness to be agreeable
5. If your cousin tells revolting jokes, belches, and smells like he spent the winter in a cave, he could be described as Boorish — an adjective used for people with bad manners and a sloppy appearance. We almost always use the word Boorish for men
Belches, Be, Boorish, Bad
6. Find 54 ways to say Boorish, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. We found 16 answers for “Boorish”
8. This page shows answers to the clue Boorish, followed by 3 definitions like “Like a boor; clownish”, “Crude offensive rudeÂ ” and “Of or like a boor; unmannered”.A synonym for Boorish is rude.
Boorish, By, Boor
9. Boorish 'Boorish' is a 7 letter word starting with B and ending with H Crossword clues for 'Boorish'
10. The definition of Boorish is rude and ill-mannered. Chewing open mouthed while talking at the dinner table is an example of Boorish.
11. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Boorish with 4 letters was last seen on the January 11, 2021.We think the likely answer to this clue is RUDE.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
Boorish, Below, By
12. Synonyms Boorish, Churlish, Clownish, Loutish. He who is Boorish is so low-bred in habits and ways as to be positively offensive.
Boorish, Bred, Be
13. Boorish, oafish, rude, uncouth all describe persons, acts, manners, or mannerisms that violate in some way the generally accepted canons of polite, considerate behavior.
14. Boorish Meaning: "uncouth, uncultured, rustic, so low-bred in habits as to be offensive," 1560s, from boor (n.) + -ish.… See definitions of Boorish.
Boorish, Bred, Be, Boor
15. Definition of Boorish in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Boorish mean? Information and translations of Boorish in the most comprehensive …
17. ‘In interview, he'll often segue into a Boorish, rambling mode which - while always hilarious - still seems like performance.’ ‘Decent people are routinely infuriated, intimidated and frightened by the Boorish minority - and that is why it has become such a huge political issue.’
Boorish, By, Become
18. Adjective Boorish behaviour is rough, uneducated, and rude.
19. ‘In interview, he'll often segue into a Boorish, rambling mode which - while always hilarious - still seems like performance.’ ‘Decent people are routinely infuriated, intimidated and frightened by the Boorish minority - and that is why it has become such a huge political issue.’
Boorish, By, Become
20. Examples of Boorish in a sentence
21. The comedian’s jokes were so vulgar and Boorish that the only ones left in the audience were those who were too drunk to be offended.
22. An uncultured man with Boorish manners
23. (Translation of Boorish from the PASSWORD English-Vietnamese Dictionary © 2015 K Dictionaries Ltd)
24. Synonyms for Boorish in Free Thesaurus
25. 44 synonyms for Boorish: loutish, gross, crude, rude, hick, coarse, vulgar, rustic, barbaric, churlish
26. Dictionary entry overview: What does Boorish mean? • Boorish (adjective) The adjective Boorish has 1 sense:
27. Ill-mannered and coarse and contemptible in behavior or appearance Familiarity information: Boorish used as an adjective is very rare.
28. When your movement becomes the overdog, such people are Boorish and obnoxious
29. Once again a Boorish minority, high on drugs or drink, is to blame
30. Costa was to prove himself equally Boorish when, ten minutes into the second-half, he headbutted Martins Indi, a Dutch midfielder
31. She seems banal and unreasonably submissive to her Boorish husband.
32. Definition of Boorish adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
33. Definition of Boorish adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
34. Find more ways to say Boorish, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
35. See authoritative translations of Boorish in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
36. An obnoxious and Boorish heavy drinker and layabout, Simon has a difficult relationship with his sister, largely because of Simon's uncouth and selfish: 43
37. Definition of Boorish adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
38. Definition and synonyms of Boorish from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
39. This is the British English definition of Boorish.View American English definition of Boorish.
40. Boorish - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
41. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Boorish adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house.": pejorative (coarse, impolite): patán adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Boorish, Book, Big
42. This type of Boorish behavior ruins the work environment
43. Boorish; Boorish behaviour; Boorishness; boos; boost; boost a company; boost a number; boost achievement; boost ad; boost alertness; boost an economy; Have a look at the Romanian-English dictionary by bab.la.
Boorish, Behaviour, Boorishness, Boos, Boost, By, Bab
44. Boorish - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Boorish
45. Was Boorish and insensitive the loutish manners of a bully
46. Boorish, lovely or optimistic, minces are embodied in the Flower-Drum, and becomes a part of their lives, on the other hand as a folk-custom acculturation
47. Synonyms for Boorish include loutish, uncouth, churlish, discourteous, ungentlemanly, barbaric, bearish, cloddish, clownish and coarse
Boorish, Barbaric, Bearish
48. Translation for 'Boorish' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
49. The Boorish behavior of tourists who have harassed Sign banning photography has been set up on Hanamikoji Street on October 25, 2019 in Kyoto, Japan
Boorish, Behavior, Banning, Been
50. Boorish, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
51. More critical was the police who by their Boorish behavior (and violence) not yet contributed to restoring calm
By, Boorish, Behavior
52. Boorish Meaning in Hindi is असभ्य
53. The synonyms and antonyms of Boorish are listed below.