1. Boomed, boom·ing, booms v.intr
2. Boomed In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
3. The economy recovered and grew rapidly, boosted by railroad construction that Boomed …
4. Find 59 ways to say Boomed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Boomed Sentence Examples A familiar voice Boomed from the kitchen doorway
6. His voice fairly Boomed over the phone
7. The land of the barbarians, his father Boomed from across the ship's hull.
8. Examples of Boomed in a Sentence Siphiwe Sibeko/File PhotoPresident Cyril Ramaphosa: A giant of our revolutionary cultural movement and our democratic creative industries has been called to rest, the trombone that Boomed with boldness and bravery, and equally warmed our hearts with mellow melody has lost its life force.
9. Boomed is a crossword puzzle clue
10. Boomed is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 4 times
11. 26 synonyms of Boomed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 39 related words, definitions, and antonyms
12. Boomed: to become greater in size, extent, volume, amount, or …
13. The Crossword Solver found 67 answers to the Boomed crossword clue
14. 1 day ago · “Sales have Boomed since our announcement
15. Synonyms for Boomed include increased, expanded, escalated, rose, risen, grew, grown, multiplied, swelled and swollen
16. Synonyms for Boomed in Free Thesaurus
17. Sonic 1 Boomed (aka Sonic the Hedgehog Boom) is a hack of Sonic the Hedgehog by VAdaPEGA.
18. Trillin Boomed from the crowd, as the questions wound down, referring to Ephron's chapter on the notoriously difficult Hellman.: That is to say, the market has Boomed so much in large measure because corporate profits have Boomed so much.: We would skid the logs to roadside with horses, and then they were hauled to the lake where they were Boomed, and a tugboat would take them to the mill.
19. Definitions and Meaning of Boomed in English boom noun
20. Sonic Boomed Date Added: 2016-04-13 Genres : Adventure Games,Sonic Games Description: Play Sonic Boomed online fan game, a revision of the original with ripped voices from Sonic Boom: Rise Of Lyric
21. What Dubai looked like before it Boomed
22. On the other hand, digital viewing Boomed
23. Learning Apps Have Boomed in the Pandemic
24. Dimension of the Boomed is a short episode in the style of Quake
25. Boomed Total Number of words made out of Boomed = 34 Boomed is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 11 points.Boomed is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 13 points
26. Boomed is a 6 letter medium Word starting with B and ending with D
27. 5 letter Words made out of Boomed
28. CT fruit and vegetable sales, which Boomed during the pandemic, may not keep pace for long By Luther Turmelle 24 mins ago 'Radicalized by hate': Suspect in officer Sicknick assault jailed pending
29. 1 day ago · Learning apps have Boomed in the pandemic
30. A new report shows that national sales Boomed during the COVID pandemic
31. Why Markets Boomed in a Year of Human Misery It wasn’t just the Fed or the stimulus
32. 1 day ago · Online shopping Boomed in 2020 when people were forced to buy everything from home
33. Tourism on the island has Boomed
34. 2 C SAY (also boom out) [transitive] to say something in a loud deep voice ‘Ladies and gentlemen, ’ his voice Boomed out
35. 3 C (also boom out) [intransitive] to make a loud deep sound Guns Boomed in the distance
36. Concierge medicine—where patients pay what amounts to a retainer fee for direct access to a doctor or doctors—has Boomed during the pandemic
37. 1 day ago · UK video games market Boomed during 2020
38. We've got 17 rhyming words for Boomed » What rhymes with Boomed? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Boomed.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
Definition of boom (Entry 2 of 3) 1 : a booming sound or cry —often used interjectionally to indicate suddenness then boom, he was fired 2 : a rapid expansion or increase: such as a : a general movement in support of a candidate for office
boom verb (MAKE A SOUND) [ I or T ] to make a very deep and loud hollow sound: The cannons boomed (out) in the night.
Boomed definition, to make a deep, prolonged, resonant sound. See more.
The cannons boomed (out) in the night. He boomed (out) an order to the soldiers. often in continuous tenses The leisure industry is booming. In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use.