See also: Bonny
1. Noun Bight of Bonny a wide bay at the E end of the Gulf of Guinea off the coasts of Nigeria and CameroonFormer name (until 1975): Bight of Biafra Collins English Dictionary - Complete & …
2. (Placename) Bight of Bonny a wide bay at the E end of the Gulf of Guinea off the coasts of Nigeria and Cameroon
3. Bonny We are proud today that our babies are, in the main, Bonny babies and that we are rearing healthy children.
4. To be a 'Bonny' is to be a sexual deviant
5. Sometimes a Bonny can get especially violent and cause pain/ injury to other bodily parts of more importance
6. Back is scratched to pieces - " oh you Bonny!"
7. The Kingdom of Bonny, otherwise known as Grand Bonny, is a traditional state based on the town of Bonny in Rivers State, Nigeria.In the pre-colonial period, it was an important slave trading port, later trading palm oil products
8. Anne Bonny, née Anne Cormac, (born 1698?, near Cork, Ireland—died April 25, 1782?, Charles Towne [now Charleston], South Carolina, U.S.), Irish American pirate whose brief period of marauding the Caribbean during the 18th century enshrined her in legend as one of the few to have defied the proscription against female pirates.
9. The latest tweets from @altBonny
10. Anne Bonny (1700–1782, exact dates uncertain) was an Irish pirate and privateer who fought under the command of "Calico Jack" Rackham between 1718 and 1720
11. Bonny Eagle High School BEHS students, supported by the BEHS community, will become motivated life-long learners who develop the skills to become responsible citizens through creativity and collaboration
12. Bonny, formerly Ibani or Ubani, town and Atlantic oil port situated in Rivers state, southern Nigeria
13. It lies along the Bonny River (an eastern distributary of the Niger River) 6 …
14. The Bonny is the second studio album by the Scottish singer-songwriter and acoustic guitarist Gerry Cinnamon
15. The album includes the singles " Canter ", " Sun Queen ", " Dark Days ", " The Bonny ", " Where We're Going " and "Head in the Clouds".
16. Anne Bonny (8 March 1697 – unknown; possibly 29 December 1733) was an Irish pirate operating in the Caribbean, and one of the only female pirates in recorded history
17. Bonny (or Ibani) is an island town and a Local Government Area in Rivers State in southern Nigeria, on the Bight of Bonny.It is also the capital of the Kingdom of Bonny.Traditionally (especially between the 15th and 19th centuries) it was a major trading post of the eastern delta
18. Mary Read (1685 – 28 April 1721), also known as Mark Read, was an English pirate.She and Anne Bonny are two of the most famed female pirates of all time, and among the few women known to have been convicted of piracy during the early 18th century, at the height of the "Golden Age of Piracy".
19. Bonny is a rescue dog and was adopted by movie animal company, Performing Animal Troupe, specifically for the movie "Seven Psychopaths"
20. Find 17 ways to say Bonny, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. This Ann Bonny was buried in Spanish Town, the same place as the trial, the same place where Mary Read was buried
22. Someone or something that is Bonny is attractive and nice to look at
23. [mainly Scottish, or Northern England] Jemima was a Bonny Highland lassie of 15
24. Synonyms: beautiful, pretty, fair, sweet More Synonyms of Bonny
25. Bonny & Read's, Hollywood, Florida
26. Of 2014 Toucans Oceanside Bar and Grill became Bonny & Read's via Spike T's s Bar Rescue
27. Bonny Lee Bakley (June 7, 1956 – May 4, 2001) was the second wife of actor Robert Blake, who was her tenth husband
28. Bonny is a very prominent first name for females (#1538 out of 4276, Top 36%) and also a very prominent surname for all people (#37835 out of 150436, Top 25%)
29. DEMOGRAPHICS) Bonny entered the list in 1920-1929 and reached its peak position of #676 in the U.S
30. Bonny is one of the villain kids who was recruited to be part of Uma's Pirate Crew
31. 1 Background Information 1.1 Personality 1.2 Physical Appearance 2 Roles 2.1 Printed Materials 2.1.1 Rise of the Isle of the Lost 2.1.2 Descendants 2: Uma's Wicked Book (For Villain Kids) 2.2 Films 2.2.1 Descendants 2 3 Appearances 3.1 Printed Materials 3.2 Films 4 Trivia 5 References Bonny is described as
32. The Bonny family has descended through the lines of the ancient Normans that came to England following their Conquest of England in 1066
33. The Bonny name reveals that an early member was a handsome person, especially one who is large or well built
34. Definition of Bonny adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
35. As Deputy Chief Sustainability Officer at UCLA, Bonny is a key member of the leadership team for sustainability at UCLA, helping manage sustainability across the university and working to foster partnerships among academic, research, and operational departments to create a world class living laboratory for sustainability.
36. "Anne Bonny: The Infamous Female Pirate" by Phillip Thomas Tucker is the story of the most famous female pirate in history and provides a remarkable personal odyssey from a time when women were almost powerless and at the lowest level of the social order on both sides of the Atlantic.
37. Last name meaning Bonny: This interesting surname of French origin is a nickname for a handsome person, from the Northern dialect "bonnie" meaning "fine or beautiful", still a Scottish word, apparently a diminutive of the Old French "bon" meaning "good"
38. This place is situated in Bonny, Rivers, Nigeria, its geographical coordinates are 4° 26' 0" North, 7° 10' 0" East and its original name (with diacritics) is Bonny
39. See Bonny photos and images from satellite below, explore the aerial photographs of Bonny in Nigeria
40. Bonny Lin is the acting associate director of the Strategy and Doctrine Program of RAND Project AIR FORCE, and a political scientist at the RAND Corporation
41. 743.7k Followers, 51 Following, 34 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 𝘽 𝙊 𝙉 𝙉 𝙔 💚 (@Bonnytrash)
42. Definition of Bonny (adjective): very pleasant or attractive
43. Definition and synonyms of Bonny from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
44. This is the British English definition of Bonny.View American English definition of Bonny.
45. Bonny Doon is a census-designated place in Santa Cruz County, California
46. It is situated northwest of the city of Santa Cruz, considered part of the southern San Francisco Bay Area or northern Monterey Bay Area.Bonny Doon's population was 2,678, as reported by the 2010 United States Census.
47. Anne Bonny’s story is in strong demand, given the rarity of female pirates and the swashbuckling descriptions from the Captain Johnson tale
48. 118 synonyms of Bonny from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 77 related words, definitions, and antonyms