1. ‘I wanted my gift to be extra Bongga that year’.
2. ‘I wanted my gift to be extra Bongga that year’.
3. Urban Dictionary: Bongga. Top definition. Bongga. unknown
4. Bongga! Filipino Facts, Food, and Culture
5. The Tagalog word Bongga is slang from the 1980’s that is now coming back into vogue due to use in advertisements
6. It was made popular in the song and movie titled Bongga Ka, Day! (You’re Stylish, Girl!) from the late 70s and early 80s
7. More recently, the phrase was spoofed in the movie title Bongga Ka, Boy (You’re Stylish, Boy!) “You so fancy.”.
8. Bongga: Definition of the Tagalog word Bongga in English.
9. The Bongga team wants you to feel like yourself with a little touch of Bongga. Whether it's a natural, fresh faced look or a bold red lip — whatever makes you feel your very best.
Bongga, Bold, Best
10. Just had my quarterly visit with Super Bongga Hair and feel really great. Bongga is a master in hair color and style
11. I have been seeing Bongga for 2 years now starting with a short hair bob.
Been, Bongga, Bob
12. Ex Bonggang Bongga ang makeup mo ah (You're makeup is so on fleek) Bonggang Bongga ang outfit
13. Bongga (colloquial, informal) flamboyant; showy; luxurious
14. Year unknown, The Bread Basket, Rex Bookstore, Inc., page 10 Wow, Mommy, Bongga ang invitation card niya!" "Oo nga; pero sa bahay lang ang party niya
Bread, Basket, Bookstore, Bongga, Bahay
15. Among the 1,400 words and phrases the dictionary listed in its newest entries are Bongga and trapo
16. Oxford entered Bongga, “which means extravagant, flamboyant, impressive, stylish or (more
17. Bongga Kay Day Zumba® Dhonz Librel III - YouTube
18. Hi Guys,Dhons is back with a Pinoy pop song Bongga ka Day.Like it Love it and share itSUBSCRIBE to our channel for more videos.DIAS.
19. For the first time, in 39 years of his existence, GMA’s comedian Super Tekla has finally experienced having a “Bongga” birthday party
20. "Search Ends When Sharing Starts" If you already know the meaning of Bongga in English or in any other language, Please contribute that will helpful for other users, also you can edit any data like gender, pronunciation and origin to improve accuracy.
21. Bongga pronunciation with meanings, synonyms, antonyms, translations, sentences and more The proper pronunciation of the word mosquito in Spanish is? mos-keet-owe
22. Translation for 'Bongga' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations.
23. Aside from “Bongga Ka Day,” other hit songs from the band include “Manila,” “Annie Batungbakal,” “Ikaw ang Miss Universe ng Buhay Ko,” and “Langit Na Naman,” to name a few
Bongga, Band, Batungbakal, Buhay
24. • Bongga – Extravagant or flamboyant • comfort room – a public toilet • despedida – More fully “despedida party”
25. Check out Bongga! The Biggest OPM Retro Hits by Various artists on Amazon Music
Bongga, Biggest, By
26. Bongga! Filipino Facts, Food, and Culture
27. Using the songs of Hotdog, 'Bongga Ka Day' is the newest original Pinoy musical being cooked for staging in June 2020, at the Newport Performing Arts Theater of Resorts World Manila.
28. The latest additions include loanwords like Bongga (extravagant, flamboyant; impressive, stylish), halo-halo (a dessert made of mixed fruits, sweet beans, milk and shaved ice) and kilig (exhilaration or elation caused by an exciting or romantic…
Bongga, Beans, By
29. “Bongga ka, Day” is Hotdog’s New-Wavish hit
30. Bongga Ka Day is a social poll game that allows users to swipe through a series of cards
31. Download “Kaloka, Keri, Bongga: Pakahulugan at Pahiwatig ng Gay Language sa mga Piling Pelikula ni Vice Ganda” Filename: 2017-01-Demeterio.pdf / Filesize: 165 KB About Plaridel Journal Plaridel - a Philippine Journal of Communication, Media, and Society was first published in 2004 as a national journal of communication and has been released
32. Listen to Bongga! The Biggest OPM Retro Hits by Various Artists on Apple Music
Bongga, Biggest, By
33. Latbeya (Bongga), 22 years old, Philippines: I am high school graduate Hi 👋 I am single mom I have child and I am looking for a serious relationship looking for my lifetime partner
34. Bongga! What having Philippine English words in the Oxford English Dictionary means !-- -- (Philstar.com) - June 28, 2019 - 10:53am MANILA, Philippines Only in the Philippines do we eat dirty ice cream, cook in dirty kitchens, getkiligover romantic movies we watch with ourbarkadaand pay KKB when we dine-in the carinderia where we are a suki.
35. "Another new item from Philippine English is the adjective Bongga, borrowed from Tagalog, which means extravagant, flamboyant, impressive, stylish, or …
36. “Ang Bongga!!! The New York Times had a piece on the birthday party-that-was-not a-birthday party-but-a-‘mañanita’ of NCR’s Police Chief Major General Debold Sinas
Bongga, Birthday, But
37. Listen to your favorite songs from Bongga! The Biggest OPM Retro Hits by Various artists Now
Bongga, Biggest, By
38. Because of Meghan Markle and her conduct of that Oprah interview, we can only say, “Bongga ka ‘Day.” Vongga
39. Appear (with matching high five)! Appearing before Oprah’s camera was a cool, calm, collected, and Bonggaciously
40. Join Facebook to connect with Marvert Bongga and others you may know
41. Else Bongga Lotong (@elseBonggalotong) on TikTok 19 Likes
42. Watch the latest video from Else Bongga Lotong (@elseBonggalotong).