bone (noun) · bones (plural noun) · one's bones (plural noun)
bone (verb) · bones (third person present) · boned (past tense) · boned (past participle) · boning (present participle)
1. Bone, rigid body tissue consisting of cells embedded in an abundant hard intercellular material
2. The two principal components of this material, collagen and calcium phosphate, distinguish Bone from such other hard tissues as chitin, enamel, and shell.
3. Bone definition is - one of the hard parts of the skeleton of a vertebrate
4. There are two main types of Bone structure: compact, which is …
5. Bones, ligaments, muscles, and tendons are the tissues of the body responsible for supporting and moving the body
6. Some Bones have a chiefly protective function
7. Bones are more than just the scaffolding that holds the body together. Bones come in all shapes and sizes and have many roles
8. Bone is an interdisciplinary forum for the rapid publication of original articles and reviews on basic, translational, and clinical aspects of Bone and mineral metabolism
9. The Journal also encourages submissions related to interactions of Bone with other organ systems, including cartilage, endocrine
10. Thanks for signing up to get offers from Bonefish Grill and to start earning 50% off, up to $20, every 4th visit with Dine Rewards! To view your Dine Rewards member account, look for an email from us with a temporary password to login at dine-rewards.com.
11. Bone - Bone - Chemical composition and physical properties: Depending upon species, age, and type of Bone, Bone cells represent up to 15 percent of the volume of Bone; in mature Bone in most higher animals, they usually represent only up to 5 percent
12. The nonliving intercellular material of Bone consists of an organic component called collagen (a fibrous protein arranged in long strands or
13. Bone Broth Protein Powder, Vanilla, Food-Sourced Hydrolyzed Collagen Supplement, Formulated by Dr
14. To understand osteoporosis, it is important to learn about Bone
15. Made mostly of collagen, Bone is living, growing tissue
16. This combination of collagen and calcium makes Bone strong and flexible enough to withstand stress.
17. Bone serves as a framework for the attachment of muscles and protects vital organs, such as the brain
18. Blood cells and platelets are produced in the marrow, the central cavity of Bone
19. Bone cancer is when unusual cells grow out of control in your Bone
20. It may start in your Bone or spread there from other parts of …
21. To keep Bones strong, your body breaks down old Bone and replaces it with new Bone tissue
22. Sometime around age 30, Bone mass stops increasing, and the goal for Bone health is to keep as much Bone as possible for as long as you can
23. As people enter their 40s and 50s, more Bone may be broken down than is replaced.
24. If you have suffered Bone loss, a number of medications exist to slow the resorption cycle so more Bone remains
25. A medication called Forteo is the first to build Bone
26. Bone is an interdisciplinary forum for the rapid publication of original articles and reviews on basic, translational, and clinical aspects of Bone and mineral metabolism
27. Bone lesions are lumps or masses of abnormal tissue produced when cells within the Bone start to divide uncontrollably
28. They can stem from an injury or infection, and they may result in Bone …
29. Any of the hard pieces that form the skeleton (= frame) of a human or animal body: She had broken a Bone in her foot.
30. EKEN Bone Conduction Headphones - Bluetooth 5.0v with Microphone, Titanium Lightweight Wireless Open-Ear Sweat Resistant, Answer Phone Call Headset for Running Hiking Driving Bicycling - Red
31. A Bone which may be used for a dog to chew on, or as a part of the human body
32. The type of Bone is not specified
33. Bone was approved as part of Unicode 11.0 in 2018 and added to Emoji 11.0 in 2018.
34. Bone is a dynamic tissue and is constantly being remodeled by the actions of osteoclasts and osteoblasts
35. After Bone removal, the osteoclasts either move on to new resorption sites or die; this is followed by a reversal phase where osteoblasts are attracted to the resorption site.
36. The official Bone webpage--all information on Bone and its creator Jeff Smith
37. Plus a big section of art, games, and other fun stuff submitted by Bone …
38. Effortless urban style, with expert craftsmanship - clothing, shoes & apparel for men & women from rag & Bone
39. The Bone BBQ grew up in Gainesville, Virginia but that’s not really where our story began
40. Our roots sprouted from our family’s restaurant in southern California, Bad to the Bone BBQ
41. Bone remodelling is an ongoing process that occurs throughout life and is dependent on the relationship between Bone deposition and resorption; both of which are linked to the activity of osteoblasts and osteoclasts
42. After groups of osteoclasts dissolve an area of Bone, the osteoblast will begin to deposit Bone matrix in that area, ensuring
43. I can't believe you two Boned last night! 2
44. You need to keep your Bone in your pants and stop sleeping with random girls! 3
45. I got a Bone while daydreaming in math class today—it was so embarrassing! 4
46. 125 synonyms of Bone from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 90 related words, definitions, and antonyms
47. Bone: a habitual attraction to some activity or thing.
48. Whether you (or a loved one) are worried about developing Bone cancer, have just been diagnosed, are going through treatment, or are trying to stay well after treatment, this detailed guide can help you find the answers you need.
49. Bone is the story of Leila, the oldest of three daughters in an immigrant family, who struggles to unite her family as they grapple with the death of her middle sister and recurring money issues
50. Cancer in the Bone may cause severe pain for a while before the Bone breaks
51. If an x-ray shows an arm or leg Bone is likely to break, surgery may be done to put a metal rod in the weak part of the Bone
52. If the Bone has already broken, surgery is usually done to put a steel support over the broken part of the Bone.
53. Show About rag & Bone Through a curated combination of British heritage and modern design, rag & Bone merges classic tailoring with an edgy, understated NYC aesthetic that exemplifies urban style
54. So naturally, you'll find a huge selection of rag & Bone for men and rag & Bone for women at Nordstrom.
55. One of the most prevalent Bone conditions, osteoporosis involves Bone loss, leading to weakened Bones that are more likely to break
56. Bone marrow is the soft, flexible connective tissue within Bone cavities
57. A component of the lymphatic system, Bone marrow functions primarily to produce blood cells and to store fat.Bone marrow is highly vascular, meaning that it is richly supplied with a large number of blood vessels.There are two categories of Bone marrow tissue: red marrow and yellow marrow.
58. "Your aim is to Bone" -- Tribe Called Quest (Classic example of a date rape)
59. "You can act like a doggy, and play with my Bone" -- Schoolly D
60. "I'm a rock hard trooper to the Bone" -- Public Enemy (Louder Than A Bomb) 4) (v) To Bone out, as in leaving.
61. Bone cancer occurs when a tumor, or abnormal mass of tissue, forms in a Bone
62. The musculoskeletal system consists of the body's Bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, & cartilage
63. Learn about more than 20 muscle & Bone diseases.
64. What is a Bone density scan? A Bone density scan, also known as a DEXA scan, is a type of low-dose x-ray test that measures calcium and other minerals in your Bones
65. The measurement helps show the strength and thickness (known as Bone density or mass) of your Bones.
66. Most people's Bones become thinner as they get older.
68. These Bone-building supplements deliver vital nutrients like vitamin D, calcium and magnesium that may be lacking in your daily diet
69. Want to stay active as you age? Then make sure your Bones can carry the weight!
|YELLOW BONE||Light-skinned black woman|
|BONE||Bouvier Owners of New England|
|BONE||Nickname for the B-1 Lancer Air Force|
|BONE BREAK NEED FIX||derogatory term for Orthopaedics|
Bone Name Meaning English (of Norman origin ): nickname meaning 'good ', from Old French bon 'good'. English: nickname for a thin man, from Middle English bon 'bone' (Old English ban; compare Bain 2).
June 30, 2017 By Rachna C Leave a Comment. A bone is a hard connective tissue, while cartilage is soft connective tissue. Bones form the skeletal structure of the body, whereas cartilage is present in nose, ear, ribs, larynx, and joints and also act as a shock absorber in these joints.
Bones are commonly described with the terms head, neck, shaft, body and base. The head of a bone usually refers to the proximal end of the bone. The shaft refers to the elongated sections of long bone, and the neck the segment between the head and shaft (or body).