bolshie (adjective) · bolshier (comparative adjective) · bolshiest (superlative adjective) · bolshy (adjective)
bolshie (noun) · bolshies (plural noun) · bolshy (noun)
1. Examples of Bolshie in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Leavers were more broadly motivated to restore British sovereignty, and so to revive national pride and a Bolshie islander independence
2. Bolshie synonyms, Bolshie pronunciation, Bolshie translation, English dictionary definition of Bolshie
3. Bolshie definition: difficult to manage ; rebellious Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
4. Bolshie is a shorten version of Bolshevism which was a radical socialist movement formed in Russia early in the 20th century. Bolshevism and its forms has been used by numerous right-wing newspapers & politicians as an accusation against their left …
5. The Battle of Bolshie Ozerki was a major engagement fought during the Allied North Russia Intervention in the Russian Civil War.Beginning on March 31, 1919, a force of British, American, Polish, and White Russian troops engaged several Red Army partisan regiments at the village of Bolshie Ozerki.Although the initial Allied attacks were repelled, the outnumbered Allies managed to repel the
6. Bolshie - emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries Bolshevik , bolshy , Marxist , red radical - a person who has radical ideas or opinions
7. Bolshie - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
8. Bolshie From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Bolshie bol‧shie , bolshy / ˈbəʊlʃi $ ˈboʊl- / adjective British English informal BAD-TEMPERED tending to be angry or annoyed and not to obey people There’s no need to be so Bolshie
9. — bolshiness noun [ uncountable ] Origin Bolshie …
10. Dictionary entry overview: What does Bolshie mean? • Bolshie (noun) The noun Bolshie has 1 sense:
11. Emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries Familiarity information: Bolshie used as a noun is very rare.
12. We found 2 answers for the crossword clue Bolshie
13. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Bolshie yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
14. Synonyms for Bolshie include argumentative, belligerent, crabby, difficult, grouchy, quarrelsome, stroppy, tetchy, contrary and contumacious
15. Outside the USSR, "Bolshie" became a slang word of derision for leftists and leftist parties and organizations, including British trade unions, whose ability to disrupt things with strikes was legendary
16. Definition of Bolshie in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Bolshie mean? Information and translations of Bolshie in the most comprehensive …
18. (also bolshy) (British English, informal, disapproving) (of a person) creating difficulties or arguments deliberately, and refusing to be helpful She was in a Bolshie mood.
19. Definition and synonyms of Bolshie from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
20. This is the British English definition of Bolshie.View American English definition of Bolshie.
21. TB looked at this, at those 35 identical granite houses lined up and identically spaced - just like in the camps - and thought, “This is so Seattle.” Seattle has always been a somewhat “Bolshie” town, general strike and all
22. Antonyms for Bolshie include giving, accommodating, disposed, inclined, enthusiastic, obliging, willing, altruistic, amenable and reasonable
23. Bolshie and combative, the patient had to be strapped into a straight jacket until he would comply with staff
24. 🔊 Crabby Carol’s Bolshie attitude and argumentative spirit caused most of her family members to avoid her during holiday parties
25. Razzafrazzinschickenfricken fuckin Bolshie fuckin prima donna characters!
26. Katherine Kelly, aka Bolshie barmaid Becky Grainger, was certainly flying high after scooping two prizes on the night - Favourite Female for her madcap adventures on the Street and Favourite Couple
27. How to say Bolshie in English? Pronunciation of Bolshie with 2 audio pronunciations, 8 synonyms, 1 meaning, 7 translations, 2 sentences and more for Bolshie.
28. Marching and shouting alongside Third World peasants, nongovernmental organizations from every corner of the globe and the Bolshie fringe groups who denounce these NGOs as "collaborationist
29. Synonyms for Bolshie in Free Thesaurus
30. 4 synonyms for Bolshie: Bolshevik, bolshy, Marxist, red
31. Translation for 'Bolshie' in the free English-Swedish dictionary and many other Swedish translations.
32. Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom Bolshie Books Kids Videos☆ Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/BHLKSUB
33. Translation for 'Bolshie' in the free English-Danish dictionary and many other Danish translations.
34. He turned Bolshie and uncooperative
35. [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples The word Bolshie is a shortened form of Bolshevik .
36. “But then more commies come, BETTER commies, to the rescue! It turns out Hollywood in the thirties COULD make a blatantly pro-Bolshie movie, if the plot got so fankled there was no other way out of it.” David Cairns casts his satirical eye on the convoluted Russian revolution pre-code The World and the Flesh.
37. Travelers to Bolshie Koty will find plenty to explore and enjoy
38. Sightseeing and Staying in Bolshie Koty
39. Alternative form of Bolshie 1982, Annual - Volume 17, page 321: In his conversation with Ribentrop that took place at the beginning of April, 1943 in Hitler's headquarters, the King said from the Bulgarian Jews "he wanted deported only an in significant number who were communists and bolshis
40. Most Bolshie Koty hotels offer free cancellation
41. Bolshie: 1 n emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries Synonyms: Bolshevik , Marxist , bolshy , red Type of: …
42. Listen to music from Bolshie like Robot In Hospital, ロボット・イン・ホスピタル & more
43. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Bolshie.
44. "Bolshie", though, comes from "bolshevik" and that means "communist" to us
45. The Battle of Bolshie Ozerki was a major engagement fought during the Allied intervention in the Russian Civil War.Beginning on March 31, 1919, a force of British, American, Polish, and White Russian troops engaged several Red Army partisan regiments at the village of Bolshie Ozerki.Although the allied attempts to take Bolshie Ozerki were beaten off, the outnumbered Allies managed to defend
46. View deals for Baza Otdyha Bolshie Kamni, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation
47. Boris and his Bolshie Balalaika
48. Boris and his Bolshie Balalaika - the b*st*rd offspring of George Formby and Jimi Hendrix - plays electric balalaika - LOUD! The ultimate Marmite Act!
Definition of bolshie 1 often capitalized : bolshevik 2 British : refusing to obey or help : defiant and uncooperative Examples of bolshie in a Sentence
Bolshevism definition is - the doctrine or program of the Bolsheviks advocating violent overthrow of capitalism.
(derogatory, Britain, dated) A government leftist, especially a communist, socialist, or labour union leader. Difficult or rebellious. Timothy, don't be so bolshie! From Bolshevik (Russian большевик (bolʹševik), the socialist party in the 1918 Russian Revolution, from Russian Bolsheviki, "majority faction") English Wiktionary.
Bolshie Boris has upset the Russians and started another Cold War. He's a friendly type - he's very affectionate in his stable but a little bit bolshie when he's out and doing his work. The footage of bolshie calf Ike playfully jumping on mum Zuri was launched to mark World Rhino Day - celebrated globally on Friday, September 22.