1. Examples of Boldface in a Sentence The headline was printed in Boldface. Recent Examples on the Web Attracting an array of Boldface-name supporters, including the actor Paul Newman, who had a …
2. Typeset or printed in Boldface. verb (used with object), bold·faced, bold·fac·ing
3. To mark (copy) to be set in Boldface.
4. The " Boldface " Factor: The most commonly used "quick check" criterion for determining whether a player is Hall of Fame caliber is to check his record at Baseball-Reference.com for Boldfaced numbers, which denote he led his league in that stat.
Boldface, Baseball, Boldfaced
5. Sandground’s other Boldface-name clients included John Heckler, whose messy divorce in the mid-1980s from Margaret Heckler, then-secretary of health and human services, generated headlines
6. Boldface - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
7. Inflections of 'Boldface' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Boldfaces v 3rd person singular boldfacing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Boldfaced v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
Boldface, Boldfaces, Boldfacing, Bird, Boldfaced
8. Boldface (countable and uncountable, plural Boldfaces) (typography) A font that is dark, having a high ratio of ink to white space, written or drawn with thick strong lines.
9. What does Boldface mean? A printing type having heavy, dark lines: the headwords in this dictionary are in Boldface
10. Boldface Co., Chicago Public Relations, is a boutique marketing firm, creating Brand Strategy campaigns, Concierge Relations, Consulting, Copy Writing, Event Marketing and Management, Event planning, Integrated Marketing, Media Planning, Public …
Boldface, Boutique, Brand
11. T-6A Boldface Emergency Procedures and Operating Limitations 01 Aug 2018
12. Boldface Emergency Procedures Emergency Engine Shutdown on the Ground PCL - OFF FIREWALL SHUTOFF HANDLE - PULL PCL - IDLE EJECTION HANDLE - PULL PCL - OFF GREEN RING - PULL (AS REQUIRED) DESCENT BELOW 10,000 FEET MSL - INITIATE
13. Boldface Individual Styles from $35.00 Boldface was published by URW Type Foundry. Boldface contains 1 style.
14. Typeset or printed in Boldface. verb (used with object), bold·faced, bold·fac·ing
15. To mark (copy) to be set in Boldface.
16. Boldface idle brakes — as required flaps — cruise engine malfunction — sufficient runway remaining to land airspeed — 60 kias flaps — ldg fuel pressure loss fuel pump — engine fire in flight on off off fuel shutoff valve — cabin heat — off engine fire on the ground fuel shutoff valve — cabin heat — off
17. // Special shoutout to the Boldface team for holding it down
18. Boldface definition: (of type) having this weight Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. #myBoldface Complimentary lashes while supplies last.
20. ‘The seven haplotypes are denoted with Boldface letters (A - G) to the right of the tree.’ ‘The zebrafish genes are highlighted with Boldface letters.’ ‘Many choose Boldface letters, or add drop-shadows or slanting or underlines or neon outlines or animation.’ ‘Often students will use an oversized font in uppercase with Boldface
21. Boldface - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
22. Boldface has such a cool ambiance and the location is pretty convenient
23. Use Boldface in the remainder of the article only in a few special cases: To follow the "principle of least astonishment" after following a redirect, for terms in the first couple of paragraphs of an article, or at the beginning of a section of an article, which are the subjects of redirects to the article or section (for example, subtopics of the article's topic, rather than the synonyms as
24. Estee Lauder Boldface Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick ($32.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a deep red with cool undertones and as atin sheen
25. The "Boldface" Factor: The most commonly used "quick check" criterion for determining whether a player is Hall of Fame caliber is to check his record at Baseball-Reference.com for Boldfaced numbers, which denote he led his league in that stat.
Boldface, Baseball, Boldfaced
26. A single syllable or letter in Boldface type in the stems marks the position of the accent throughout this grammar
27. Use the word “Abstract” as the title, in 12-point Times, Boldface type, centered relative to the column, Authors’ names in Boldface type, subjects or titles in lightface type
28. Note: The commands \it and \bf also work to italicize and Boldface text, but it's not recommended to use them since they don't preserve previous styles
Bf, Boldface, But
29. Learn the definition of Bald-faced vs. Boldface & other commonly used words, phrases, & idioms in the English language
30. Learn more! How to Use Bald-faced vs. Boldface Correctly – Grammarist Grammarist is a professional online English grammar dictionary, that provides a variety of grammatical tools, rules and tips in order to improve your
31. Boldface EP by The Alchemist, released 28 February 2020 1
32. Most word processors allow you to mark text as Boldface.
33. And when you are asked 'did you put both burgers in there?' what would possess you to Boldface lie and say 'yes'??!!! Maybe it has something to do with the spirits of the original Bellevue McDonalds playing poltergeist
Both, Burgers, Boldface, Bellevue
34. Air Force Boldface — actions that must be performed immediately to prevent injury or damage — that I learned while training to be a pilot have informed how …
35. Boldface: Type with thick heavy lines
36. Goldstein: Bloggers, as distinct from other publishers, have less time/willingness to invest time, less money/willingness to invest money, and are interested in Boldface instead of subtle.
37. Boldface backpacks provide a super comfortable fit thanks to the wide-padded shoulder straps that keep you pain-free
38. Boldface Group Inc (OTCBB:BLBK), a celebrity beauty licensing company, announced on Friday that CVS/pharmacy has expanded the presence of its Beauty Brand line of cosmetics to 2,100 stores, after a successful initial launch of the company's limited edition Holiday line.
Boldface, Blbk, Beauty, Brand
39. Boldface was founded in 2009 by the editors of Glass Mountain, the undergraduate literary magazine at the University of Houston
40. Boldface in a sentence 1) The words suffixed with a curve are Boldfaced in the printing
41. 2) Also, Boldface and italic formatting disappears
42. 3) The cursor, by the way, appears Boldfaced but blinking at a slower rate than the cursor in the text itself
By, Boldfaced, But,
43. Boldface creates emphasis by contrasting lighter and heavier weights of the same typeface.
44. Boldface and ops limits for ift
45. This one is a Boldface statement question where you are expected to identify the role played by the statement in Boldface
The boldface menu item is the default command for that menu. It represents the action that would have occurred if you had double-clicked the item instead of viewing its context menu. In the above example, the fact that "Open" is in boldface means that if you had double-clicked the text file instead of right-clicked it, you would have opened the document.
bold face - a typeface with thick heavy lines. bold, boldface. font, fount, typeface, face, case - a specific size and style of type within a type family.
Synonyms for bold-faced. arch, audacious, bold, brash, brassbound, brassy, brazen, brazen-faced,
noun type or print that has thick, heavy lines, used for emphasis, headings, etc.