1. You may know Bogus as a slang word meaning "uncool" or simply "no good," but did you know that Bogus has actually been a part of English since the early 1800s? Not only was the word coined then, it was actually doing some coining of its own, so to speak
2. Adjective fake, false, artificial, forged, dummy, imitation, sham, fraudulent, pseudo (informal), counterfeit, spurious, ersatz, phoney or phony (informal) Bogus insurance claims real, true, actual, genuine, authentic, dinkum (Austral & N.Z
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Bogus 1 being such in appearance only and made with or manufactured from usually cheaper materials for that price, you're only going to get furniture covered in Bogus …
4. Recently orphaned, a young boy is taken in by his godmother who is shocked to realize that she can see the boy's imaginary friend: a flamboyant, French magician named Bogus.
5. With 2,600 skiable acres, Bogus Basin is the second largest ski area in Idaho
6. A related group, the Three Percenters, formed in 2008 and is named after the Bogus claim that only 3 percent of the population fought against the British in the American Revolution
7. Bogus is a word going back a couple hundred years which refered to counterfeit money and anything else that's fake
8. Bogus Basin Recreational Association, Inc
9. Bogus is a 1996 American fantasy film directed by Norman Jewison, written by Alvin Sargent, and starring Whoopi Goldberg, Gérard Depardieu, and Haley Joel Osment.It features magic tricks with magician Whit Haydn as consultant
10. Doing for orphaned children what Ghost did for grieving lovers, Bogus is a sweet-natured fantasy that's sure to have some viewers reaching for a Kleenex
11. (of something) not what it appears or claims to be; false but made to look real: He was arrested and charged with carrying a Bogus passport
12. (Definition of Bogus from the Cambridge Academic Content …
13. A Bogus dollar bill is counterfeit, a Bogus Picasso was not painted by him, and a Bogus attempt at reconciliation would come from someone who never intended to end a fight
14. The word Bogus originated in the U.S.
15. Adjective If you describe something as Bogus, you mean that it is not genuine.their Bogus insurance claim
16. He said these figures were Bogus and totally inaccurate.
17. Bogus Basin Mountain Recreation Area, located north of Boise, broke multiple monthly attendance records, according to General Manager Brad Wilson
18. Bogus Basin saw record traffic this season
19. If this is the new normal, great.' 'Can you be specific [on] what makes it fake and Bogus other than [saying that] it is not consistent?
20. Bogus is a yellow gremlin -like creature living in the walls of the suburban home of Tommy Anybody, alternately creating problems and/or accidentally solving them
21. Sometimes Bogus adventures to his own world, Bogusland, a distorted alternate dimension of curved and warped perspective and bizarre plots.
22. Uline stocks a huge selection of Bogus Paper
23. 12 Locations across USA, Canada and Mexico for fast delivery of Bogus …
24. See 7 authoritative translations of Bogus in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
25. Bogus - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Bogus adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (claim, official: fake) falso/a, espurio/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
27. What does Bogus mean? The definition of Bogus is fake or untrue
28. Mr. Bogus is a gremlin from the Bogus dimension
29. Bogus beef An allegation that is untrue
30. Come on, this is a Bogus beef—you have no proof that I did something wrong
31. See also: beef, Bogus Bogus check A written order to a bank for a certain amount of funds that has been dishonored, either because such funds are not available or because the given checking account does not exist
32. Before putting on your skis, check the snow conditions at Bogus Basin one last time
33. ‘A Bogus bailiff is conning youngsters out of their hard earned pocket money, it was claimed today.’ ‘The danger remains that in focusing on Bogus risks, we miss the real ones.’ Synonyms
34. Little over a month after his Debut, Bogus started his run in the GOM Classic Season 2.
35. Definition of Bogus adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
36. Find 26 ways to say Bogus, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
37. The Bogus family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
38. The most Bogus families were found in the USA in 1920
39. In 1840 there were 2 Bogus families living in Virginia
40. This was about 67% of all the recorded Bogus's in the USA
41. Virginia had the highest population of Bogus families in 1840.
42. Bogus adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (claim, official: fake) finto, falso, fasullo, contraffatto agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" Jeff submitted a Bogus claim to his
43. Bogus Lyrics: Sipping on this potion / Might just be poison / Trapped in my mind / I'm hearing Voices / I don't know but i feel / Death approaching / I'm tried of lust / That shit is Bogus
44. Serious Sam’s Bogus Detour is an all-new action-adventure in the legendary Serious Sam saga from Hammerwatch developer Crackshell
45. Bogus Basin Lodging The Pioneer Condominiums are located at the top of the Morning Star Chairlift, next to the Pioneer Lodge
46. Privately owned, these beautiful 360-view mountain cottages are the best way to elevate your stay at Bogus Basin, offering ski-in/ski-out from all units.
47. Republican state lawmaker Tricia Derges of Missouri was indicted by a federal grand jury on Monday after allegedly selling Bogus treatments for covid-19, making promises to treat painful
48. © 2021 Bogus Basin Recreational Association — All rights reserved.
49. Dr.Bogus is a very good doctor who cares about the patient
50. Bogus was exceptional I can't wait to go back I felt like one of the family.
51. Ex-Florida Lawmaker Charged In Bogus Candidate Scheme March 19, 2021 at 11:30 am EDT By Taegan Goddard Leave a Comment “When incumbent Democrat José Javier Rodríguez lost his Florida state senate seat to Republican challenger Ileana Garcia by just 32 votes in November, the losing party and investigators began asking questions about a
52. From Longman Business Dictionary Bogus bo‧gus / ˈbəʊgəsˈboʊ-/ adjective informal LAW not real, but dishonestly pretending to be something or someone They issue certificates of deposits, often based on fictitious assets such as Bogus gold mines
53. Bogus claims of injury by their workers Origin Bogus (1800-1900) Bogus “ machine for making