1. Boggles are creatures featured in the animated television show American Dragon: Jake Long
2. Boggles are humanoid creatures covered in brown fur
3. Although covered in fur, Boggles have scruffier beards and manes that stand out in comparison
4. Although every Boggle is different, the most active Boggles may not get along with cats that are not always ready to play
5. Boggles synonyms, Boggles pronunciation, Boggles translation, English dictionary definition of Boggles
6. Boggles engage in petty pranks to amuse themselves, passing the time at their hosts' expense
7. Call the Ghouls, and the Boggles, the Ogres and the Minotaurs.Jadis (Chapter 13) Boggles were grotesque, goblin-like creatures that were among those most loyal to the White Witch, which fought for her in her army at the First Battle of Beruna
Boggles, Battle, Beruna
8. Boggle definition, to overwhelm or bewilder, as with magnitude, complexity, or strangeness: The speed of light Boggles the mind
Boggle, Bewilder, Boggles
9. Boggles the Clue Clown was an elderly and respected clown-themed super villain who was also the infamous arch-nemesis of Captain Sunshine prior to his death
10. It Boggles the ˈmind (informal) you find it difficult to imagine something because it is so surprising, strange or complicated: The mind Boggles at the thought of a boxer dressed up as a fairy
Boggles, Because, Boxer
11. ♢ The vastness of space really Boggles the mind
12. Boggles are fey pranksters, called to the material plane by people’s loneliness
13. Boggles have low Strength but exceptional Dexterity and above-average Constitution.
14. 23 synonyms of Boggles from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
15. Boggle definition: If you say that the mind Boggles at something or that something Boggles the mind, you Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
16. Bewilder or astonish with complexity, novelty, or the like, as in The very magnitude of the Milky Way Boggles the mind.The source of this usage is unclear, as the verb to boggle has several other seemingly unrelated meanings-to shy away, to hesitate, to bungle
Bewilder, Boggles, Boggle, Bungle
17. ‘ the mind Boggles at the spectacle’ ‘The mind Boggles, and so, I imagine, do the eyes.’ ‘When respected performers like her take five million dollars from Chanel No.5 to transform into little more than a big-screen Avon Lady, however, the mind truly Boggles.’
18. Boggle (third-person singular simple present Boggles, present participle boggling, simple past and past participle boggled) (transitive or intransitive) Either literally or figuratively to stop or hesitate as if suddenly seeing a bogle
Boggle, Boggles, Boggling, Boggled, Bogle
19. Boggles is the second recipe featured in Fudge Cupcake Murder.
20. The Moon Boggles is an episode of the original Gumby series, which was produced circa 1967
21. Gumby hears a news bulletin that two Moon Boggles have escaped from the zoo
22. Just then, Gumby receives a call from the mayor about the Moon Boggles (whom Gumby reveals are a boy and a girl)
23. He says that Moon Boggles can only be …
24. Definition of Boggles in the Definitions.net dictionary
25. What does Boggles mean? Information and translations of Boggles in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
26. Pidge Boggles Commander / EDH GWU (Bant) Voltron
27. See 4 authoritative translations of Boggles in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
28. Boggles are muscular with long bodies and drooping ears
29. Boggles are evil goblins that are followers of Jadis the White Witch and they never appeared in Lewis' Workshop
30. In the video game, Boggles wear no clothes and they appear in the artwork and serve as enemies
31. Boggles never appeared until nighttime is in the village of Narnia
32. The puddle is difficult terrain For all creatures except Boggles and lasts for 1 hour
33. Synonyms for Boggles in Free Thesaurus
34. Beans & Boggles, Toulon, Illinois
35. I play fortnite and yell loud twitter: @imBoggles discord: Boggles#4946
Boggles My Mind Meaning. Definition: To shock or confuse someone. This expression means you have a hard time wrapping your mind around something; you are confused and cannot figure out the meaning or purpose of something despite having thought about it and tried to rationalize it.
1 : to start with fright or amazement : be overwhelmed the mind boggles at the research needed 2 : to hesitate because of doubt, fear, or scruples
2. confuse, surprise, shock, amaze, stun, astonish, stagger, bewilder, astound, daze, confound, bowl over, stupefy, dumbfound, flabbergast The management group's decision still boggles his mind.
Definition of boggle. intransitive verb. 1 : to start with fright or amazement : be overwhelmed the mind boggles at the research needed. 2 : to hesitate because of doubt, fear, or scruples. transitive verb. 1 : mishandle, bungle. 2 : to overwhelm with wonder or bewilderment boggle the mind.