1. Bogeyed synonyms, Bogeyed pronunciation, Bogeyed translation, English dictionary definition of Bogeyed
2. Bogeyed In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
3. But after the turn, his game quickly unravelled; he Bogeyed 10, rebounded with a birdie at 12, but Bogeyed …
But, Bogeyed, Birdie
4. It's an amazing percentage of putts that he holes and we all want that sort of putting stroke, he holed a 50-footer at the 16th in the final round of the Open and then Bogeyed the 17th after missing from seven feet.
5. Bogeyed meaning Simple past tense and past participle of bogey.
6. Synonyms for Bogeyed in Free Thesaurus
7. Definition of double Bogeyed in the Idioms Dictionary
8. What does double Bogeyed expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
9. Looking for Bogeyed? Find out information about Bogeyed
10. Obsolete a standard score for a hole or course, regarded as one that a good player should make Explanation of Bogeyed
11. He had Bogeyed the 12th to fall back to level par and then recorded five consecutive pars to slip outside the projected top 70 as he stepped to the 18th tee
12. Instead, he Bogeyed the 12th and 13th before a double-bogey on the 15th and another bogey on the 16th completed a miserable day.
Bogeyed, Before, Bogey
13. Bogeyed Lyrics: Jump in the booth / Too high and read my bars wrong / Tryna leave my mark on the planet like I'm Neil Armstrong / Groupies in rockets tyrna reach my hardon / Looking down the
Bogeyed, Booth, Bars
14. Bogeyed Lunar C Prod by Hashfinger Track 1 taken from 'Good Times And Dead Brain Cells' ep Subscribe to the channel here http://bit.ly/ytlcsub-----
Bogeyed, By, Brain, Bit
15. A six-time winner on the PGA Tour, Mahan Bogeyed his first two holes of the day, the start of an eventful day
16. A list of words that start with Bogeyed (words with the prefix Bogeyed)
17. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Bogeyed - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Bogeyed.In addition there is a list of Words that end with Bogeyed, words that contain Bogeyed, and Synonyms of Bogeyed
18. He Bogeyed the eighth hole, made a string of pars, and then Bogeyed Nos
19. Bogeyed the last two holes to finish 12-under and two shots behind champion Jim Furyk
20. Starting on the 10th hole Friday, Westwood double-Bogeyed the par-4 11th after his approach shot came up short in the water
21. He Bogeyed the 14th to make the turn at 3 over
22. 10, Woods Bogeyed the par-5 11th, made a double-bogey 7 at the 13th hole (without a penalty stroke) and Bogeyed the 16th hole to turn at 3 over.
23. After Fleetwood and Steele Bogeyed 13, it was just Im and Hughes on top
24. Im got the solo lead when Hughes Bogeyed 16, and both players birdied 17 — …
Bogeyed, Both, Birdied
25. But the birdies dried up and he Bogeyed Nos
But, Birdies, Bogeyed
26. He double Bogeyed the par-4 sixth hole after missing a 3-foot putt, and things continued downhill
27. 14 hours ago · The Race to Dubai leader went one up as Wallace double Bogeyed the sixth but it was honours even after a birdie on the par five 12th from the 30-year-old
Bogeyed, But, Birdie
28. And defending champion Rory McIlroy double-Bogeyed his first hole (the par-4 10th) hit into the water twice at No
29. 2 days ago · He Bogeyed the 18th and was tied for the lead after round one
30. Thomas birdied 14th to take one-stroke lead, then went up by two when Lee Bogeyed the 15th after missing a 10-foot par putt and Thomas made a …
Birdied, By, Bogeyed
an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. noun, plural bo·geys. a swim; bathe. verb (used without object), bo·geyed, bo·gey·ing. to swim; bathe. (sometimes initial capital letter)Slang. verb (used with or without object), bo·geyed, bo·gey·ing, noun, plural bo·geys. bogart.
bogie 1. verb (used with object), bo·geyed, bo·gey·ing. Golf. to make a bogey on (a hole): Arnold Palmer bogeyed the 18th hole. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage.
Definition of bogey. (Entry 1 of 3) 1 ˈbu̇-gē , ˈbō- , ˈbü- : specter, phantom. 2 ˈbō-gē also ˈbu̇- or ˈbü- : a source of fear, perplexity, or harassment. 3 ˈbō-gē golf. a : one stroke over par on a hole made a bogey on the second hole.
b dated, chiefly British : an average golfer's score used as a standard for a particular hole or course He was the sort of player who does the first two holes in one under bogey and then takes an eleven at the third. — P. G. Wodehouse Noun (1) He made a bogey on the second hole. He made bogey on the second hole.