1. Blustery synonyms, Blustery pronunciation, Blustery translation, English dictionary definition of Blustery
2. Blustery definition, characterized by strong, gusty wind:It's a Blustery day, with a stiff westerly whipping across the valley keeping the temperature on the cool side
3. 5 synonyms of Blustery from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 3 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Blustery: marked by strong wind or more wind than usual.
5. Find 14 ways to say Blustery, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Breezy, Blustery, and windy are all various ways to describe wind, which is defined as “air in natural motion.” But the descriptions are far from interchangeable
Breezy, Blustery, But
7. There aren’t many Blustery days on the beaches of the Gulf Coast, for example, but there are plenty of breezy ones.
Blustery, Beaches, But, Breezy
8. So windy in fact, that many hazards arise in 'Blustery' conditions
9. Used solely in the north so hardened grizzly northerners can talk about their constant struggle against the evils of Blustery …
10. Blustery Sky paint color SW 9140 by Sherwin-Williams
11. Blustery: 1 adj blowing in violent and abrupt bursts “a cold Blustery day” Synonyms: blustering , blusterous stormy (especially of weather) affected or characterized by storms or commotion adj noisily domineering; tending to browbeat others Synonyms: bullying domineering tending to domineer
Blustery, Blowing, Bursts, Blustering, Blusterous, By, Browbeat, Bullying
12. From the read along book of Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day, preformed by Sterling HollowayLYRICS:Hum dum dum ditty dumHum dum deeOh the wind is lashing
Book, Blustery, By
13. ‘Heavy rain and a Blustery cold wind made this a hard game to call and both teams deserve great credit for the quality of football they served up despite the adverse circumstances.’ ‘There is a very little friction among cold fronts and as a result winds at lower-levels can become Blustery and gusty.’
Blustery, Both, Become
14. Blustery definition: Blustery weather is rough , windy , and often rainy , with the wind often changing in Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
15. Blustery Meaning: "noisy, swaggering," of persons; 1774, "rough, stormy," of weather; from bluster (n.) + -y (2).… See definitions of Blustery.
16. Delivery & Pickup Options - 68 reviews of Blustery's "For anyone doing the Spokane-Seattle drive, this is a perfect pit stop
17. A Blustery wind may help in dispersing the pollen, but it will also carry it further
18. When isobars on a weather chart are close together, it will be a Blustery day
19. The wintry weather took on freakish proportions with torrential rain turning to sideways sleet as the Blustery wind continued to create havoc.
20. See 2 authoritative translations of Blustery in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
21. Synonyms: blusterous, gusty Currently, there are Blustery winds blowing in Patagonia
Blusterous, Blustery, Blowing
22. Definition of Blustery in the Definitions.net dictionary
23. What does Blustery mean? Information and translations of Blustery in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
24. Find 14 ways to say Blustery, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
25. Blustery 25-below, O Walt, I wouldn't go And live with animals tonight— Or anytime soon
26. Definition of Blustery (adjective): with strong winds
27. Definition and synonyms of Blustery from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
28. This is the British English definition of Blustery.View American English definition of Blustery.
29. Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day is a 1968 animated featurette based on the third, fifth, ninth, and tenth chapters of Winnie-the-Pooh and the second, eighth, and ninth chapters from The House at Pooh Corner by A
Blustery, Based, By
30. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Nature Blustery blus‧ter‧y / ˈblʌst ə ri / adjective DN Blustery weather is very windy a cold and Blustery day Examples from the Corpus Blustery • I keep a firm grip on my hat and stare into the Blustery abyss
Blustery, Blus, Bl
31. • The last day of the finals was Blustery and cold.
32. Blustery weather is rough, windy, and often rainy, with the wind often changing in strength or direction
33. It's a cold night here, with intermittent rain showers and a Blustery wind
34. Blustery - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
35. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Blustery adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (windy) tempestuoso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Blustery, Book, Big
36. Blustery- let yourself go, but not by the wind by Danna Martínez Blustery can be a problem; it can slightly ruffle the hair or even
Blustery, But, By, Be
37. Synonyms for Blustery in Free Thesaurus
38. 12 synonyms for Blustery: gusty, wild, violent, stormy, windy, tempestuous, inclement, squally
39. Blustery, by LJS Designs, is perfect for scrapping your family's fun in the crisp autumn weather
40. Examples of Blustery in a sentence
41. During the blizzard, the Blustery wind echoed eerily throughout the house
42. 🔊 The meteorologist told us to “hold on to our hats,” because it was going to be a Blustery day
Because, Be, Blustery
43. 🔊 The special effects team needed to provide a Blustery wind source
44. What does Blustery mean? Blowing in loud and abrupt bursts; "blustering (blusterous) winds of Patagonia"; "a cold Blustery day"; "a gusty storm w
Blustery, Blowing, Bursts, Blustering, Blusterous
45. 5.0 out of 5 stars Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day sure to delight children
46. This is Walt Disney's 1978 'Winnie The Pooh & The Blustery Day'
47. 03/19/2021: Blustery for the final day of winter Video
48. CHICAGO (CBS) — After a mild and mostly sunny afternoon, temperatures will turn much cooler the next few days, and tomorrow will bring Blustery conditions to …
49. (KWCH) - Storm Team 12 Meteorologist Mark Larson says Blustery weather Thursday will make way for a fine Friday, with lighter winds and warmer temps than today.
50. Philadelphia Weather: Blustery Winds, Cold Temperatures On Tap For Last Day Of WinterThe main headline this Friday will be strong winds
51. After a Blustery but otherwise unremarkable Sunday, Chicagoans leaving the house Monday may want to take a parka
52. Winds will also be picking up around midday and be Blustery this afternoon
53. Most of Massachusetts woke up Friday to dry and Blustery conditions, and snow was sparse throughout the region, with light flurries only falling on Cape Cod
54. Philadelphia Weather: Blustery Winds, Cold Temperatures On Tap For Last Day Of Winter By Llarisa Abreu March 19, 2021 at 10:58 am Filed Under: Local , Local TV , …