1. Blurry definition is - lacking definition or focus
2. How to use Blurry in a sentence.
3. Blurry synonyms, Blurry pronunciation, Blurry translation, English dictionary definition of Blurry
4. 22 synonyms of Blurry from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Blurry: not seen or understood clearly.
6. Blurry definition, blurred; indistinct
7. Now, Apple has increased the size of the sensor inside the iPhone 12 Pro Max by 50 percent, which will have some effect on how much of your shot is Blurry and how much is sharp.
8. Find 7 ways to say Blurry, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Puddle of Mudd's Official Music Video for "Blurry" (Album Version)PUDDLE OF MUDD TV - The ONLY Official Puddle Of Mudd YouTube ChannelPuddle of Mudd's Welcom
10. 179 rows · Blurry is a 2001 song by Puddle of Mudd, released as their second single from the album …
11. If apps appear Blurry or if a notification about Blurry apps appears on your main display, follow these steps: Do one of the following, depending on whether you're prompted with "Fix apps that are Blurry?" If the prompt appears, select Yes, open Settings, and then select Apply.
12. Everything's so Blurry And everyone's so fake And everybody's empty And everything is so messed up Preoccupied without you I cannot live at all My whole world surrounds you I stumble then I crawl You could be my someone You could be my scene You know that I'll protect you From all of the obscene I wonder what you're doing Imagine where you are
13. Blurry adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (vision: unclear) (visione) sfuocato, offuscato, annebbiato, appannato agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Blurry, Book, Big
14. Blurry - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
15. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Blurry adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (vision: unclear) nublado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Blurry, Book, Big
16. Blurry Lyrics: Everything's so Blurry and everyone's so fake / And everybody's empty and everything is so messed up / Preoccupied, without you I cannot live at all / My whole world surrounds you
17. Blurry is a song that can really hit you real hard, whatever your background is, whoever you are
18. Applications or text appearing Blurry due to DPI scaling enhancements in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
19. You may experience issues with Blurry text or fonts in certain applications within Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
20. Blurry, unclear, unfocused vision is the most common eyesight problem, and usually it isn’t anything major to worry about it
21. Most of my applications have Blurry fonts
22. It includes applications as Microsoft Office 2016, Chrome, Spotify and even the fonts in Explorer (file management) is Blurry.
23. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupBlurry · Puddle Of MuddCome Clean℗ 2001 Interscope Geffen (A&M) Records A Division of UMG Recordings Inc.Released
24. This includes experiencing Blurry vision in one eye
25. If the Blurry vision becomes noticeable gradually, it's likely a normal change in vision that would require some type of corrective or treatment
26. But when the Blurry vision in one eye comes out of nowhere—or is accompanied by other symptoms—then you should seek immediate medical attention.
But, Blurry, By
27. Fix Blurry Fonts problem or Blurred text issue in Windows 10/8
28. The whole screen is Blurry, which is odd, because I thought it would be a step up from the Dell 13.3" laptop I had
Blurry, Because, Be
29. Is that why it's Blurry? I purchased the surface pro 7 to be my only computer, & to be highly productive in internet research
30. Camera Blurry I literally JUST bought this Inspiron 7706 2n1 (delivered 1 week ago) and the camera is totally Blurry
31. It has been established that COVID-19 can affect the eyes, but can the coronavirus cause Blurry vision? From what is currently known, COVID-19 does not appear to cause Blurry vision — at least not directly
Been, But, Blurry
32. In some cases, conjunctivitis or similar eye irritation can lead to mildly Blurry vision.
33. This tutorial is designed to help you identify and fix common problems with Blurry fonts in Windows
34. Blurry font problems can be caused by cables that aren't connected properly, older monitors, and poor screen resolution settings
Blurry, Be, By
35. Blurry vision is most often the result of an out-of-date glasses or contact prescription and isn't much to worry about
36. Ophthalmologists say Blurry vision from astigmatism is the same no matter what time of day it is
37. However, Blurry vision can become especially noticeable at night because of the contrast between
Blurry, Become, Because, Between
38. When I photoshop my image in photoshop the image will look fine but when i place it in Indesign it is Blurry and choppy
39. On this monitor the screen is Blurry in nvidia geforce now games, for example pubg
40. Sometimes it seems good, like in the lobby, but when Im in game the screen is Blurry.
41. Cyberpunk 2077 is the best-looking game of 2020, but with NVIDIA DLSS enabled it's definitely Blurry -- but there's a fix for that
Best, But, Blurry
42. Blurry vision is most often treated with prescription eyeglasses, contact lenses or corrective surgery (lasik)
43. Cataracts often affect people as they age, causing Blurry, dim vision that gets worse over time
44. Re: Chromium Edge Blurry It fixes the blurring, but disabling hardware acceleration is a guaranteed performance drop
Blurry, Blurring, But
45. Hey, can you try something different? I have not experienced Blurry text
46. Blurry Lyrics: Like a botched lobotomy / Losing little parts of me / Because you're a fever / And I keep losing limbs / You're out of reach / And it's just so unappealing / When you're clinging
Blurry, Botched, Because
47. Dry eye and Blurry vision are two uncomfortable symptoms that can sometimes go hand in hand
48. Billie Eilish: The World's a Little Blurry offers an enlightening -- and sometimes uncomfortable -- look behind the scenes of a young star's ascension
Billie, Blurry, Behind
49. See authoritative translations of Blurry in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
50. The picture on the TV screen is very Blurry
51. Treatment for Sudden Blurry Vision
52. Deciding what to do about Blurry vision will vary depending on the cause
53. The result is a logo that only displays at standard definition which appears Blurry on high resolution screens
Blurry is a see also of blurred. As adjectives the difference between blurry and blurred. is that blurry is (of an image) not clear, crisp, or focused; having fuzzy edges while blurred is out of focus; partially obscured; smudged.
blurry - indistinct or hazy in outline; "a landscape of blurred outlines"; "the trees were just blurry shapes". blurred, muzzy, bleary, foggy, fuzzy, hazy.
As adjectives the difference between vague and blurred is that vague is not clearly expressed; stated in indefinite terms while blurred is out of focus; partially obscured; smudged. As verbs the difference between vague and blurred is that vague is to wander; to roam; to stray while blurred is (blur). As a noun vague is (obsolete) a wandering; a vagary.
A condition in which one can see near objects but cannot see far objects clearly.(myopia), Hyperopia
A vision condition in which nearby objects look blurred, but distant objects are more clearly visible.(hyperopia), and astigmatism are refractive errors and are the most common causes of blurry vision. They happen when the curve of the eye gets in the way of light focusing directly on the retina. The retina processes light rays into signals the brain can read.