See also: Bluntly
1. Bluntly Bluntly, such conditional dispositional evaluations give a fair degree of scope to the interpreting judge to decide as he or she thinks right
2. From the Cambridge English Corpus Let us put it Bluntly: …
3. Find 61 ways to say Bluntly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Bluntly, China's county-level towns are built like European ones, but its villages are like African ones.
5. Speaking in a direct and honest way, even if this offends or upsets people ‘They just don’t like you,’ he told me Bluntly. to put it Bluntly (=used when saying something honest that may offend people): To put it Bluntly, your friend isn’t welcome here.
6. Synonyms for Bluntly include abruptly, coarsely, plainly, rudely, impolitely, disrespectfully, discourteously, uncivilly, ungraciously and inconsiderately
7. Bluntly 'Bluntly' is a 7 letter word starting with B and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Bluntly' Clue Answer; Calling a spade a spade (7) Bluntly: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Bluntly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Bluntly will help you to finish your crossword today
8. The definition of Bluntly is something said or done in a direct and truthful manner without trying to select words that are nice to hear
9. When you come right out and state a harsh truth, this is an example of saying something Bluntly.
10. Cholly was to play his toothsome, verdant secretary who was, quiet Bluntly, very dim
11. My own husband, who is more realistic about his profession than most, gets a little shirty when I express myself so Bluntly. Out of the blankness that floated thickly through my mind, one thing Bluntly shone its way through.
12. “I must crave your pardon, comrade,” said he, Bluntly
13. (The White Company, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) “I think it is the letter of a fop,” said my father, Bluntly
14. (Rodney Stone, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) “I must say that I am rather disappointed in our London consultant,” said Colonel Ross, Bluntly…
15. Bluntly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (frankly, in a direct way) francamente, schiettamente avv avverbio: Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente" - "Ho tirato la palla lontano"
16. Definition and synonyms of to put it Bluntly from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
17. This is the British English definition of to put it Bluntly.View American English definition of to put it Bluntly.
18. Bluntly (comparative more Bluntly, superlative most Bluntly) In a blunt manner; without delicacy, or the usual forms of civility
19. The Pope Bluntly told the world 's priests yesterday to stay celibate
20. 教皇 昨天 直言 告诫 世界 各地 的 牧师们 要 保持 独身 。 《柯林斯英汉双解大词典》 'Is she dead?' he asked Bluntly
21. “ 她 死了 吗？” 他 脱口 而出。 《牛津词典》 To put it Bluntly, I want a divorce
22. Bluntly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Bluntly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (frankly, in a direct way) claramente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora
24. Bluntly translate: francamente, sin rodeos, directamente, francamente, sin rodeos
25. Another way to say Bluntly? Synonyms for Bluntly (other words and phrases for Bluntly).
26. Blunt‧ly /ˈblʌntli/ ●○○ adverb speaking in a direct honest way that sometimes upsets people ‘You’re drunk, ’ she said Bluntly. To put it Bluntly, she’s not up to the job
27. Examples from the Corpus Bluntly • Food on some all-inclusive packages can, to put it Bluntly, be mediocre.
28. Synonyms for 'Bluntly': honest, sincere, fine, genuine, decent, truthful, principled, irreproachable, good, upstanding, artless
29. Bluntly in a sentence 1) 'You're drunk,' she said Bluntly
30. 2) She told me Bluntly it was my own fault
31. 3) The chancellor Bluntly warned the Cabinet to axe public spending or face higher taxes.
32. To put it more Bluntly, if the Way of the Mother had disappeared from the white world, that was their problem
33. A small, bushy plant with pairs of Bluntly oval leaves, yellow …
34. Synonyms for 'to put it Bluntly': actually, certainly, clearly, simply, literally, evidently, honestly, surely, virtually, altogether, after all, all
35. ‘a colleague Bluntly told him that he had no business asking for the status report’ More example sentences ‘to put it Bluntly, investors are suffering from a crisis’
36. Synonyms for Bluntly in Free Thesaurus
37. 4 synonyms for Bluntly: bluffly, brusquely, flat out, roundly
38. See 3 authoritative translations of Bluntly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
39. Definition of Bluntly adverb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
40. Bluntly written, prizing honesty over flowery language, the poems are crafted from the grit of human experience and offer a clear reflection of harsh reality
41. Escape Velocity "Rail's just horrible; it's enough to make you cry," one ferrous shipper says Bluntly .
42. French Translation of “Bluntly” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
43. To put it more Bluntly, in some ways, the Chinese are doing us a favour by making it entirely obvious to us that we need to escape from our current position of dependency
44. Words spoken Bluntly deliver force, or impact, but in a subdued fashion, in a presentation that deliberately avoids what we call drama or dramatics, avoids hysteria and other shows of passion
45. Bluntly: 1 adv in a blunt direct manner “he spoke Bluntly ” Synonyms: bluffly , brusquely , flat out , roundly
46. Definition of Bluntly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
47. A couple months ago, my senator, Dick Durbin Bluntly stated that the banks own Congress
48. While you rather Bluntly accuses him of spreading heresy.: Pendant que vous plutôt carrément l'accuse de répandre l'hérésie.: Let me put the question Bluntly to the minister.: Je pose carrément la question au ministre.: Fethi Grid stated Bluntly, When we have problems, we don't go to the police.: Fethi Grid a déclaré sans ambages: «Quand on a des problèmes, on ne va pas voir la police.
49. Bluntly, Grande Prairie, Alberta
50. Quite Bluntly, police officers are getting the shaft from this Liberal government
51. One of my priorities is, Bluntly , to make sure the Defence Capabilities Initiative delivers.
52. Bluntly said, if this issue cannot be satisfactorily dealt with, then the right conditions will not be in place to transfer federal responsibilities
53. Bluntly meaning The definition of Bluntly is something said or done in a direct and truthful manner without trying to select words that are nice to hear
54. When you come right out and state a harsh truth, this is an example of saying something Bluntly .
55. Bluntly Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Bluntly in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
56. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Bluntly in Urdu is بدتمیزی سے, and in roman we write it …
57. 5 The Council's Task Force on Latin America Bluntly states this new reality: "If there was an era of U.S
58. He Bluntly stated that he did not favor my proposal but gave his reasons at some length
59. Lucky Louie is described as a Bluntly realistic portrayal of family life.
The definition of bluntly is something said or done in a direct and truthful manner without trying to select words that are nice to hear. When you come right out and state a harsh truth, this is an example of saying something bluntly. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
Synonyms for Bluntly: adv •bluntly (adverb) dully, obtusely. adv. •artlessly (adverb) naively, unaffectedly, artlessly, candidly, unrestrainedly, naturally, honestly, sincerely, unartfully, un-artificially, openly, unsophisticatedly, genuinely, trustingly, plainly. n.
adjective, blunt·er, blunt·est. having an obtuse, thick, or dull edge or point; rounded; not sharp: a blunt pencil. abrupt in address or manner: a blunt, ill-timed question. slow in perception or understanding; obtuse: His isolation has made him blunt about the feelings of others.
blunt(adj) having a broad or rounded end. "thick marks made by a blunt pencil". Synonyms: free-spoken, stark(a), outspoken, crude(a), point-blank, candid, forthright, plainspoken, straight-from-the-shoulder, frank.