See also: Blunted
1. 11 synonyms of Blunted from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Blunted: lacking sharpness of edge or point.
3. The impact of a short-term shutdown on public-facing services would likely be Blunted by the coronavirus pandemic, which has kept many Americans indoors and closed or restricted the operations of operations like national parks.
4. Blunted affect severe reduction in the intensity of affect; a common symptom of schizophrenic disorders
5. Enter cannabis culture with Blunted Objects, an elevated fashion brand reppin' 420 stoner girl style
6. Blunted In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
7. We cannot fully exclude the possibility that the tendency to Blunted …
8. Blunted Lo-fi/Vaporwave beats mix Simpsonwave mix 🎧 Listen to more chill mixes - http://bit.do/chillmixes 🎧 Full Beattape "Blunted To Deaf" by Fortnight fort
9. Blunted affect is a decreased ability to express emotion through your facial expressions, tone of voice, and physical movements
10. Blunted is an Invention perk that decreases damage output
11. Blunted affect refers to a reduction in the intensity of an individual's emotional response
12. Learn about Blunted affect, how it is different from flat affect, its relation to mental disorders, and
13. A severe restriction in the display and intensity of emotions is known as the Blunted affect
14. Blunted affect is a lack of affect more severe than restricted or constricted affect, but less severe than flat or flattened affect
15. "The difference between flat and Blunted affect is in degree
16. Blunted Lyrics: I got 1.5 for the blunt / Go ahead and pass me a Swisher / Blunted, Blunted, Blunted, where the blunt at? / I got 1.5 for the red eye flight / If you tryna get high bitch just my
17. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Blunted yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
18. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Blunted…
19. Agradecimiento especial a Blunted Vato por las voces adicionales y a todos los Djs que formaron parte del REMIX!Disponible en SPOTIFY: https://open.spotify.c
20. Definition of Blunted in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Blunted mean? Information and translations of Blunted in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
22. A Blunted affect can be a sign of a mental disorder, and a person's failure to express emotion in what is considered to be a "normal" fashion can be confusing to others
23. The Blunted, Bent, False, or Rhomboidal Pyramid, so named because of its peculiar double slope, built by King Snefru in the 4th dynasty (c
24. Synonyms for Blunted in Free Thesaurus
25. Blunted affect is commonly seen in those with post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD
26. Blunted is an Invention perk that decreases damage output
27. Blunted Lyrics: Rolling Up a Big Ass Blunt / Bottle Of Ciroc Next To me / And Im Bout To Get Stupid Drunk / My Bitch Got a Stupid Butt / Better Holla …
28. Interestingly, imaging studies have reported Blunted dopamine increases in striatum (assessed as reduced binding of [(11)C]raclopride to D2/D3 receptors) in detoxified cocaine abusers
29. Here, we evaluate whether the Blunted dopa …
30. Blunted affect is a lack of affect more severe than restricted or constricted affect, but less severe than flat or flattened affect
31. "The difference between flat and Blunted affect is in degree
32. A person with Blunted affect , on the other hand, has a significantly reduced intensity in emotional expression".
33. Blunted, Blunted, me and my niggas treat weed like money Said Blunted, Blunted, if I smell another seed I'm runnin' Said, no sticks, takin' shots while you hittin' bricks Know I got the juice and you niggas nowhere in the mix Be consistent, what you smoke hit or miss I roll up OG every intermish O-OG, make a mothafucka OD Hit ya body like
34. Conclusions: Blunted pulmonary flow pattern is common during routine echo examination and is nonspecific for significant mitral regurgitation
35. Blunted pulmonary venous flow pattern should not be generally used as a marker of mitral regurgitant severity in clinical practice in the presence of left ventricular dysfunction or atrial fibrillation.
36. Blunted 'Blunted' is a 7 letter word starting with B and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Blunted We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Blunted will help you to finish your crossword today.
37. Blunted On Reality is definitely dope on all fronts
38. Originally designed for knocking birds from the air without damaging their meat and feathers, Blunted arrows quickly became a staple of thieves and thugs who preferred to take their victims down from a distance
39. The problem with using Blunted arrows in combat is that they do very little damage, so the archer has to be accurate or risk the rage of a bruised, charging foe
40. Author summary Blunted sensitivity to rewards is at the core of depression
41. Charging people to enter the Blunted House becomes an instant success, but turns spooky when they decide to get their …
42. The impact of WFP nutrition interventions was Blunted, however, due to lack of similar levels of support for related sectors involving the provision of clean water and basic health services
43. A successful brand built from the club night Blunted Presents
44. Blunted Vibes from Hamburg City http://instagram.com/Bluntedbeatz Stay Inspired
45. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Blunted Beatz on
46. Antonyms for Blunted include cutting, edged, edgy, ground, honed, keen, pointed, sharp, sharpened and whetted
47. Background: Evidence from animal and human studies suggests that early-life stress such as physical maltreatment has long-lasting effects on the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis and is associated with Blunted HPA axis reactivity in adulthood
48. Few studies have investigated whether Blunted HPA axis reactivity observed in children exposed to early-life stress signals social, emotional
49. Beyond brownies: Chef turns to creativity-infused edibles; bake shop’s high Blunted by social media blackout Paperboy to tech founder: How Jake Seaton returned to Kansas to help save the family business (and local news)
50. The Blunted Javelin rivals the Reinforced Steel Truncheon and approaches Szeth's Truncheon in concussive damage
verb (used with object), blunt·ed, blunt·ing. to make blunt or dull: He blunted the knife by using it to cut linoleum. to weaken or impair the force, keenness, or susceptibility of: Wine first excites, then blunts the imagination.
Blunted Affect. A severe restriction in the display and intensity of emotions is known as the blunted affect. It is characterized by an individual's inability to express his feelings either verbally or non-verbally, especially when related to issues that would normally illicit the response.
Blunt(adj) hard to impress or penetrate. Blunt(verb) to dull the edge or point of, by making it thicker; to make blunt. Blunt(verb) to repress or weaken, as any appetite, desire, or power of the mind; to impair the force, keenness, or susceptibility, of; as, to blunt the feelings. Blunt(noun) a fencer's foil.
Blunt(verb) to repress or weaken, as any appetite, desire, or power of the mind; to impair the force, keenness, or susceptibility, of; as, to blunt the feelings. Blunt(noun) a fencer's foil. Blunt(noun) a short needle with a strong point.