1. Kids Definition of Blunderbuss : a short gun that has a barrel which is larger at the end and that was used long ago for shooting at close range without taking exact aim
2. The Blunderbuss is a muzzle-loading firearm with a short, large caliber barrel, which is flared at the muzzle and frequently throughout the entire bore, and used with shot and other projectiles of relevant quantity and / or caliber.
Blunderbuss, Barrel, Bore
3. The Blunderbuss features a flared steel barrel and features a single trigger percussion ignition
4. Suggested Blunderbuss Parts: These were short large bore shoulder guns popular with civilians for close defense
5. The Blunderbuss became a popular weapon way back in the early 1700s
Blunderbuss, Became, Back
6. Approximately a 70 caliber Blunderbuss with the typical flared muzzle
7. This Blunderbuss is percussion.
8. The Crossword Solver found 16 answers to the Blunderbuss crossword clue
9. Traditions™ Flintlock Blunderbuss Rifle Kit - .54 Cal - KR510
10. K-4 Blunderbuss K-Y11 Yengeese Trade Gun
11. The Blunderbuss (born of the Dutch word "Donderbus", appropriately meaning "Thunder Pipe" or "Thunder Gun") came to prominence in the early part of the 18th Century (1701-1800) and was more akin to the modern day shotgun than a "long gun" musket or heavy pistol of the time.
12. Blunderbuss, short, muzzle-loading shoulder weapon, usually a flintlock, with a wide smooth bore flared at the muzzle to a maximum width of about 4 inches (10 centimetres)
13. Dutch Flintlock Blunderbuss: Early Doglock Blunderbuss: 1853 Enfield Rifle Musket: British Heavy Dragoon Flintlock Pistol: British Eliot Light Dragoon Flintlock Pistol: British 1756 Sea Service Flintlock Pistol: Flintlock Ketland Trade Pistol: Double Barrel Flintlock Pistol: 1733 French Flintlock Pistol: 1773 French Flintlock Pistol: German
Blunderbuss, British, Barrel
14. The Blunderbuss is a very high damage per pellet shotgun, practically identical to the Tac-19 in terms of damage per pellet, but by far the strongest in terms of per shot power
Blunderbuss, But, By
15. The Blunderbuss deals fifty damage per pellet at any range less than 7.5 meters, which results in a two pellet kill.
16. Wil fires the 17th century Blunderbuss, known as one of the forefathers of the shotgun
17. Blunderbuss is additive with similar mods
18. For example, a Strun with a max rank Blunderbuss and Critical Deceleration will have a 7.5% × (1 + 90% + 48%) = 17.85% critical chance.
19. Deadly Blunderbuss is a huge money maker, 2g20s each
20. The Blunderbuss is the close-range Shotgun type firearm that fires a spread of pellets with each shot
21. The Blunderbuss has a total of 5 Shots, after which the Ammo needs to be reloaded at an Ammo Chest or the Armoury
22. The Blunderbuss is the most effective when aimed down the sights and fired at close range.
23. This 4 bore Blunderbusss can be pretty intimidating when you’re looking down the end of one
Bore, Blunderbusss, Be
24. 7 synonyms of Blunderbuss from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 2 related words, definitions, and antonyms
25. Find another word for Blunderbuss
26. Blunderbuss: someone who bungles an effort.
27. The Blunderbussis a single shot firearm that can be crafted from simple materials in 7 Days to Die
28. This weapon requires Blunderbuss Ammoand will hold one shot.
29. The Blunderbuss’ short barrel and wide mouth made loading while on horseback, riding in a carriage, or aboard a pitching ship’s deck easier to manage
30. Blunderbusses came in many forms and were used by the military and civilians alike
31. The doglock Blunderbuss, with its distinctive catch, was one of the earlier forms of a weapon that would
32. Full Vintage Avon Decanter with Original Box in the shape of a Gun - Blunderbuss Pistol 1780 - Wild Country After Shave 5.5 fl
33. The Blunderbuss is a craftable Weapon exclusive to the Hamlet DLC
34. The Blunderbuss needs to be loaded with Gunpowder to be able to fire
35. Blunderbuss is a gun that fires a short-ranged spray of bullets
36. 1 Notes 2 Trivia 3 See also 4 Gallery Blunderbrace - If the player also has Macho Brace, Blunderbuss shoots bigger and faster bullets and charge time is reduced
Blunderbrace, Brace, Blunderbuss, Bigger, Bullets
37. Hell Singing - If the player also has Silver Bullets, Blunderbuss will deal an extra 50% damage to jammed enemies for a total of 487.5% damage
38. Blunderbuss synonyms, Blunderbuss pronunciation, Blunderbuss translation, English dictionary definition of Blunderbuss
39. Blunderbuss definition, a short musket of wide bore with expanded muzzle to scatter shot, bullets, or slugs at close range
Blunderbuss, Bore, Bullets
40. The Blunderbuss’ short barrel and wide mouth made loading while on horseback, riding in a carriage, or aboard a pitching ship’s deck easier to manage
41. Blunderbusses came in many forms and were used by the military and civilians alike
42. The military Blunderbuss was produced for the British and would have seen service with armies, navies, and
43. Blunderbuss is a firearm in Pillars of Eternity
44. Description [edit edit source] Blunderbusses are matchlock firearms used for hunting or in combat against groups of enemies
45. The Blunderbuss was, and still is, a devastatingly effective firearm when loaded properly
46. 21 Image(s) Blake of London Brass ABrreled Blunderbuss
Blake, Brass, Blunderbuss
47. A Blunderbuss is a muzzle-loading firearm with a short, large caliber barrel, which is flared at the muzzle, and used with shot
48. The Blunderbuss is an early form of shotgun adapted to military and defensive use.-Quote from Wikipedia A Blunderbuss fires a spread shot similar in pattern to the Viper's Nest, striking multiple enemies with a powerful blast.
49. Get the best deals for Blunderbuss barrel at eBay.com
Best, Blunderbuss, Barrel
50. Antique Blunderbuss Guns $25 (Redmond, WA) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting
51. Blunderbuss is the debut solo album by Jack White.It was released in digital and physical formats beginning April 23, 2012, through Third Man Records, in association with XL Recordings and Columbia Records.Written almost entirely by White, the album was recorded and produced by him at Third Man Studio in Nashville, Tennessee.Various musical styles appear throughout, including blues rock, folk
Blunderbuss, By, Beginning, Blues
52. The Blunderbuss never gained great favor in the American colonies or early United States
53. One of the most picturesque of the old flintlock guns is the Blunderbuss, which was often carried by coach guards for protection against highwaymen
54. His debut Blunderbuss, released in 2012,
55. The Blunderbuss is the most powerful type of ranged weapon, only available in Fable II
56. The Legendary Blunderbuss, The Enforcer, has the highest base damage of any weapon in the game, melee or ranged
57. 1 Rusty Blunderbuss 1.1 Stats 2 Iron Blunderbuss 2.1 Stats 3 Steel Blunderbuss …
58. An action or way of doing something regarded as lacking in subtlety and precision: economists resort too quickly to the Blunderbuss of regulation.
59. The Blunderbuss is very manoeuvrable in the melée of battle with its 18-inch brass barrel and 33 1/2 inch length overall (.69 calibre)
Blunderbuss, Battle, Brass, Barrel
blunderbuss (noun) · blunderbusses (plural noun)
Definition of blunderbuss 1 : a muzzle-loading firearm with a short barrel and flaring muzzle to facilitate loading 2 : a blundering person
Definition of blunderbuss. 1 : a muzzle-loading firearm with a short barrel and flaring muzzle to facilitate loading. 2 : a blundering person.
Blunderbuss, short, muzzle-loading shoulder weapon, usually a flintlock, with a wide smooth bore flared at the muzzle to a maximum width of about 4 inches (10 centimetres). The flaring was intended to scatter the shot at very close range, an effect that later scientific experiments showed did not
blunderbuss (plural blunderbusses) An old style of muzzleloading firearm and early form of shotgun with a distinctive short, large caliber barrel that is flared at the muzzle, therefore able to fire scattered quantities of nails, stones, shot, etc. at short range.