1. Bluish definition is - somewhat blue : having a tinge of blue
2. Recent Examples on the Web Your lawn may be ready for a drink when the blades are curled in the evening, start to turn a Bluish-gray color, or when footprints are making a lasting indent
Be, Blades, Bluish
3. Bluish synonyms, Bluish pronunciation, Bluish translation, English dictionary definition of Bluish
4. Bluish definition, somewhat blue
5. Blueish definition is - variant spelling of Bluish
6. Bluish Bluish is a digital design studio run by Dulcie Fulton
7. Bluish Lyrics: I'm getting lost in your curls / I'm drawing pictures on your skin / So soft it twirls / I like your looks when you get mean / I know I shouldn't say so but when you claw me like a
8. I am a returning customer to Bluish & their products are high quality & so very stylish! I will continue to buy from this Canadian shop! Thank you for the quick deliveries & cute packaging too! Olivia
9. Cyanosis is a Bluish tint that your skin can develop if your body isn't getting enough oxygen
10. Bluish discoloration of the skin may signal lack of oxygen in the blood
11. As the printer prints the Same with or without ICM adjustment (all with too much Bluish tone) The problem happend last week, but went away for couple days
12. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Bluish purple colour (6) crossword clue
13. Blue hands occur when the skin in the hands takes on a Bluish tint or color
14. When the skin becomes a Bluish color, the symptom is called cyanosis
15. "Bluish" is a gentle, moving novel about overcoming fear of someone who is different
16. Then Dreenie begins to keep a secret journal completely about her interactions with Bluish
17. It is heart warming to how Dreenie goes from simply being fascinated with Bluish to developing a deep friendship
18. Bluish is made an outsider by her condition, and she frequently has to leave early for doctor's appointments
19. Blueish is an alternative form of Bluish
20. As adjectives the difference between blueish and Bluish is that blueish is (Bluish) while Bluish is having a tint or hue similar to the colour blue.
Between, Blueish, Bluish, Blue
21. Find 3 ways to say Bluish, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
22. Bluish Lyrics: You held me / You held me so hard I went Bluish / I resolve to set boundaries / I went Bluish, I went Bluish / Smothered me with …
23. Unfortunately, Bluish lips can be a sign of a severe coronavirus infection
24. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lists having Bluish lips or face as one of several “emergency
25. Bluish - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Bluish adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (slightly blue in colour) azulado/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Bluish, Book, Big, Blue
27. Animal Collective - "Bluish" from 'Merriweather Post Pavilion' released 2009 on Domino Record Co.Subscribe to Animal Collective on YouTube: http://bit.ly/Ani
28. The Bluish color may have helped camouflage eggs laid in open nests, the authors suggest
29. Dinosaur eggs came in multiple colors: pigments found in fossils may offer insight into nesting habits fantasies still alight like flocks of birds that travel from Bluish
30. See authoritative translations of Bluish in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
31. The kids call her "Bluish" because her skin is tinted blue from chemotherapy
Bluish, Because, Blue
32. Dreenie is fascinated by Bluish, and a little scared of her, too
33. She watches Bluish and writes her observations in her journal
34. But Dreenie still struggles with with Bluish…
35. Synonyms for Bluish in Free Thesaurus
36. 2 synonyms for Bluish: blue, blueish
Bluish, Blue, Blueish
37. Bluish definition: Something that is Bluish is slightly blue in colour
38. Bluish-Paper Stamps In 1909, the United States briefly experimented with printing stamps on paper with some rag, or cloth, content (standard stamp paper was 100 percent wood pulp)
39. The paper had a faint Bluish or blue-gray tone, and the stamps printed on it are known as “Bluish-paper” stamps.
40. (See also Bluish on the Oxford Living Dictionaries.) Looking for both the words in the Corpus of Contemporary American English, there are 7 sentences containing blueish and 559 sentences containing Bluish; for the British National Corpus, the numbers of the sentences are respectively 4 and 55.
Bluish, Both, Blueish, British
41. Bluish skin can be a sign of many serious medical problems
42. For adults, call your doctor or 911 if you have Bluish skin and any of the following: You cannot get a deep breath or your breathing is getting harder, or faster; Need to lean forward when sitting to breathe
Bluish, Breath, Breathing, Breathe
43. ‘The dark Bluish liquid was not disturbed for the last several hours.’ ‘A nice mass of purple, red and Bluish flowers were ready to leave the florist's place.’ ‘A slight, Bluish light sprung down upon a darkened figure seated thirty feet from me.’ ‘Varieties with Bluish or …
44. Welcome to Bluish :) https://spoti.fi/2RmRjze http://bandBluish.bandcamp.com IG & twitter @bandBluish
Bluish, Bandbluish, Bandcamp
45. Prominence Glare of the Bluish Flames Kanji: 青き炎のプロミネンスグレア Kana: あおきほのおのプロミネンスグレア Phonetic: Aokihonō no Purominensu Gurea Grade / Skill: Grade 3 / Twin Drive!! Imaginary Gift: Power: 12000 Critical: 1 Nation: United Sanctuary Clan: Gold Paladin: Race: Cosmo Dragon: Format: Standard
46. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Bluish yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
47. “T.RQUOI..” will find “TURQUOISE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Bluish” Contribute to Crossword Clues
48. If Bluish light inspires wakefulness, it's probably not good lighting to read by at night, if you're hoping to fall asleep soon
49. The same goes for looking at the Bluish glow of a laptop or a tablet.
50. Buy ColorRite Yamaha 004D Dark Bluish Gray Metallic #2: Body Paint - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Buy, Bluish, Body
51. Central cyanosis is a generalized Bluish discoloration of the body and the visible mucous membranes, which occurs due to inadequate oxygenation secondary to conditions that lead to an increase in deoxygenated hemoglobin or presence of abnormal hemoglobin
52. Peripheral cyanosis is the Bluish discoloration of the distal extremities (hands
53. But no one was blind in their school, not even Bluish
But, Blind, Bluish
54. Cyanosis Definition Cyanosis is a physical sign causing Bluish discoloration of the skin and mucous membranes
55. Bluish Flame Liberator, Percival Kanji: 青き炎の解放者 パーシヴァル Kana: あおきほのおのリベレイター パーシヴァル Phonetic: Aokihonō no Ribereitā Pāshivaru Thai: ลิเบอเรเตอร์เพลิงสีคราม,เพอซิวาล Grade / Skill: Grade 3 / Twin Drive!! Imaginary Gift
56. My latest finding is that when the Bluish tint returns on the monitor screen, I do the following procedure to restore colors to the screen: 1
57. Brick Owl LEGO Name LEGO LDraw Peeron BL; Aqua: LIGHT Bluish GREEN: 118: 118: Aqua: Aqua: Black: BLACK: 26: 0: Black: Black: Black: CONDUCT
Brick, Bl, Bluish, Black
58. Bluish is weak and frail, but she also wants to be independent and respected
Bluish, But, Be
59. Synopsis : Bluish written by Virginia Hamilton, published by Open Road Media which was released on 14 February 2012
60. Download Bluish Books now!Available in PDF, EPUB, Mobi Format
61. All of the kids at school stay away from “Bluish,” but when Dreenie and Tuli learn to see beyond her differences, they discover a true friend Ten-year-old Natalie is different from the other kids at her New York
Bluish, But, Beyond
• BLUEISH (adjective) The adjective BLUEISH has 1 sense: 1. of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky. Familiarity information: BLUEISH used as an adjective is very rare.
Bluish Summary. Set in modern-day New York City, Bluish is a novel about a budding friendship between three preteen girls, one of whom is afflicted with a form of blood cancer. Dreenie is the primary character of the novel. She is made anxious and curious when a new girl is introduced into her fifth-grade class.
Blueish is an alternative form of bluish. As adjectives the difference between blueish and bluish. is that blueish is (bluish) while bluish is having a tint or hue similar to the colour blue.
Definition of blue (Entry 2 of 3) 1 : a color whose hue is that of the clear sky or that of the portion of the color spectrum lying between green and violet Blue is his favorite color. shades of blue.