bludgeon (noun) · bludgeons (plural noun)
bludgeon (verb) · bludgeons (third person present) · bludgeoned (past tense) · bludgeoned (past participle) · bludgeoning (present participle)
1. Bludgeon definition is - a short stick that usually has one thick or loaded end and is used as a weapon
2. How to use Bludgeon in a sentence.
3. Verb (used with object) to strike or knock down with a Bludgeon.
4. The secret of their power is their insensibility to blows; tickle them with a Bludgeon and they laugh with a platitude
5. THE DEVIL'S DICTIONARY AMBROSE BIERCE He did not draw their blood personally with the usual weapons of homicide—pistol, dagger, Bludgeon or ax
6. The Bludgeon Brothers, a WWE team Disambiguation page providing links to topics that could be referred to by the same search term This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bludgeon .
7. Bludgeon (Crossword clue) We found 3 answers for “Bludgeon”. This page shows answers to the clue Bludgeon, followed by 2 definitions like “ A club used as a weapon ”, “ Overcome or coerce as if by using a heavy club ” and “ A short stick, with one end loaded, or thicker and heavier that the other ”.
8. Bludgeon is a Rammstone Slug that seems to have originally belonged of Kord Zane, although now appears to be shared amongst the Shane Gang.He is most commonly used by either Kord or Eli.Bludgeon has been used by Kord Zane.However, the Shane Gang uses it a lot but Bludgeon is not the only Rammstone slug the Shane Gang owns.
9. Bludgeon has a close bond with Kord Zane seen …
10. Bludgeon's design is a stylized version of his Aligned counterpart's Robots in Disguise toy
11. The Japanese dub of Cyberverse is the only one to give Bludgeon a voice, with all other foreign-language versions remaining silent as in the original English
12. Japanese: Bludgeon (ブラジオン Burajion)
13. 22 Bridger used a Bludgeon to take an unspecified amount of cash from another person
14. Synonyms of Bludgeon (Entry 2 of 2) 1 to deliver a blow to (someone or something) usually in a strong vigorous manner remodelers Bludgeoned the wall with a sledgehammer to join the two rooms
15. Reddit Traders Bludgeon Melvin Capital in Warning to Wall Street
16. The persuader is a short, heavy Bludgeon with a nail-studded head
17. The smashing of a face by an Indian's Bludgeon is a serious operation
18. You are only a footpad, a simple-minded marquis of the Bludgeon
19. The Lapp in an instant was on his skees armed with his Bludgeon.
20. See 4 authoritative translations of Bludgeon in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
21. Bludgeon (v.) 1802, "to hit with a Bludgeon (n.)," "short club, heavy stick, with one end thicker than the other," which is of unknown origin Related: Bludgeoned; Bludgeoning.
22. 1 day ago · Fender Custom Shop ’51 Nocaster ‘The Bludgeon’ We first talked about this potential release all the way back in 2019 and now it looks like it is finally here
23. Definition of Bludgeon in the Definitions.net dictionary
24. What does Bludgeon mean? Information and translations of Bludgeon in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
25. What does Bludgeon mean? The definition of a Bludgeon is a thick heavy club typically used as a weapon
26. ‘In reality, it is a Bludgeon used by businesses against their better-performing competitors.’ ‘Another small sound and the guard was on its feet with a Bludgeon in its hand.’ ‘It acts on one like a Bludgeon until one's sensibility is pummelled flat and one's heart goes dead.’
27. Bludgeon: 1 n a club used as a weapon Types: blackjack , cosh , sap a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle; used for hitting people Type of: club stout stick that is larger at one end v strike with a club or a Bludgeon Synonyms: club Type of: hit deal a blow to, either with the hand or with an instrument v overcome or
28. Bludgeon is a Samurai-themed Decepticon warlord skilled in the ancient Cybertronian art of Metallikato
29. He is a recurring antagonist in Marvel's Transformers comics, first appearing at the end of the series before becoming an antagonist in Generation 2 and Regeneration One.One version of Bludgeon appeared as a minor antagonist of Dreamwave's Transformers Armada comics.
30. Rorschach will even hold onto these weapons, and his brutal finishers get even nastier when there is a crowbar involved, though watching him wield a knife like a Bludgeon is a bit silly
31. Bludgeon Tool’s motto,"I can't be broken, blunted or bent!” becomes the storyline linking flesh and horrific cudgel tools for each individual story
32. Bludgeon came to believe that Thunderwing was an avatar of the apocalypse, and became bent on restoring Cybertron to its former glory by resurrecting him
33. Another word for Bludgeon: club, batter, beat, strike, belt Collins English Thesaurus
34. Bludgeon is: Tim Lee - Guitars Chris Mansfield - Guitars Zach White - Vocals *We all compose music in the band and the drums are programmed by mostly Tim and Zach
35. Laura: What genre of music do you consider Bludgeon to be? Bludgeon: Bludgeon is by definition a …
36. Bludgeon has a Threat Assessment ranking of 82, marking him as a Moderate Threat
37. Bludgeon is a character from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics and its related media
38. Appearances of Bludgeon; Character Gallery: Bludgeon ↑
39. Bludgeon definition: To Bludgeon someone means to hit them several times with a heavy object
40. The Floran Bludgeon is a craftable Pre-Hardmode club