1. 5 synonyms of Blubbered from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Blubbered
3. Blubbered: to shed tears often while making meaningless sounds as a sign of pain or distress.
4. Definition of Blubbered in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Blubbered mean? Information and translations of Blubbered in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Blubbered is a crossword puzzle clue
7. Blubbered is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 9 times
8. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Blubbered crossword clue
9. On this page you will find the solution to Blubbered crossword clue
10. What does Blubbered mean? Simple past tense and past participle of blubber
11. Synonyms for Blubbered include cried, wept, sobbed, bawled, wailed, whined, keened, sniveled, snivelled and whimpered
12. The words Blubbered and Agonized might have synonymous (similar) meaning
13. Understand the difference between Blubbered and Agonized.
14. Use Blubbered in a sentence, Blubbered meaning?, Blubbered definition, how to use Blubbered in a sentence, use Blubbered in a sentence with examples
15. Antonyms for Blubbered include laughed, chortled, chuckled, giggled, cachinnated, cackled, guffawed, grinned, snickered and roared
16. Synonyms for Blubbered in Free Thesaurus
17. MEMO to every talent show failure, sportsman who misses a penalty or loses a race, football fan whose team is relegated, Princess Diana fan who can't let go, luvvie who wins an award, jilted kiss-and-tell merchant and shamed politician who has Blubbered before cameras.
18. I have Blubbered I 've Blubbered: you have Blubbered you 've Blubbered: he/she/it has Blubbered he/she/it 's Blubbered: we have Blubbered we 've Blubbered: they have Blubbered they 've Blubbered: you have Blubbered you 've Blubbered
19. The words Blubbered and Lamented might have synonymous (similar) meaning
20. Understand the difference between Blubbered and Lamented.
21. ‘She sobbed, wailed, Blubbered, howled, cried and whatever people do to express sorrow hoping that her tears and crying will bring her other half back.’ ‘I burst into tears, blubbering to his retreating form.’ ‘At last, he asked: ‘How can we help you?’, on which cue I burst into tears and Blubbered incoherently.’
Blubbered, Bring, Back, Burst, Blubbering
22. Ashuna often made batches of Blubbered seal jerky which she offered to members of her tribe, most of whom were not fond of the dish
23. On this page will find the solution to Blubbered crossword clue
24. Kim Blubbered between gulps of air after winning the Best Young Actor award
Blubbered, Between, Best
25. 8-Year-Old 'Minari' Star Alan Kim Sobs In Adorable Speech After Critics Choice Win "Is this a dream?" Kim Blubbered between gulps of air after winning the Best Young Actor award.
Blubbered, Between, Best
26. Looking for Blubbered? Find out information about Blubbered
27. Austral an informal name Explanation of Blubbered
28. Blubbered definition: cry or whine with snuffling synonyms: cry, snivel, snuffle, weep, blub, sniffle antonyms: laugh, nonfat, unfruitful, unprofitable, whisper
29. In memory she cannot surprise him, so he feels that he must necessarily find himself replacing her with “a mere doll to be Blubbered over.” Fear breathes throughout this book about grief.
Be, Blubbered, Breathes, Book
Blubber is fatty tissue that is less dense than the water around the whale . The proportion of blubber to body size and weight is relatively high to maintain this tissue's ability to provide such buoyancy. A Blue Whale , for example, has been shown to yield about 50 tons of blubber to whalers that have captured and killed this massive creature.
• BLUBBER OUT (verb) Sense 1. Meaning: Utter while crying. Classified under: Verbs of telling, asking, ordering, singing. Synonyms: blubber; blubber out. Hypernyms (to "blubber out" is one way to...): mouth; speak; talk; utter; verbalise; verbalize (express in speech) Sentence frames: Somebody ----s something Somebody ----s that CLAUSE
Blubber is usually taken from right whales. The blubber is cooked until rendered into oil, known as whale oil, that can be used for soap, and as a component in makeup that contributes a glossy shine.
Blubber is the thick layer of fat under the skin of marine mammals, such as seals, whales, and walruses. Blubber is a thick layer of fat, also called adipose tissue, directly under the skin of all marine mammals.