1. Blowy synonyms, Blowy pronunciation, Blowy translation, English dictionary definition of Blowy
2. Blowy definition, windy: a chill, Blowy day
3. The real want in Blowy weather is a dense low screen, perfectly wind-tight, as high as the knee above the ground
4. THE ART OF TRAVEL FRANCIS GALTON It was a cold, Blowy, blustery day outside, the storm being not far short of a blizzard
Blowy, Blustery, Being, Blizzard
5. 5 synonyms of Blowy from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 3 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Blowy: marked by strong wind or more wind than usual.
7. 1946, Mervyn Peake, Titus Groan, London: Eyre & Spottiswoode, “Flay Brings a Message,” Why can’t you stay in when the weather is muddy and Blowy?; 2014, Guy Nowell, “RMSIR 2014 — Penang to Langkawi.An espresso race,” sail-world.com, 21 November, 2014, Equally almost traditional is that this is the blowiest leg of the regatta
Brings, Blowy, Blowiest
8. Above are the results of unscrambling Blowy
9. We found a total of 18 words by unscrambling the letters in Blowy.
10. See authoritative translations of Blowy in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
11. Blowy - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
12. Synonyms for Blowy include blustery, breezy, windy, drafty, draughty, fresh, gusty, squally, stormy and exposed
Blowy, Blustery, Breezy
13. What does Blowy mean? Windy or breezy
14. (adjective) Blowy night the lack of cover meant results were lower than expected with 44 species.
15. ‘We have wind, this is heavy duty, serious Blowy stuff.’ ‘And outside, it's cold, Blowy and snowy: real Texas, rather than the TV-land place it was to become.’ ‘In the first three days we've seen it calm, Blowy and wet.’ ‘Conditions at Canoe Brook were Blowy and wet, remarkably Open-like in fact.’
Blowy, Become, Brook
16. Blowy serve as obstacles for Yooka and Laylee
17. Blowy's fire, then the duo will lose health on the world map and five gems while completing Kartos' Challenges
18. Blowys that blow wind can blow the the duo away while the underwater ones that blow bubbles create an
Blowys, Blow, Bubbles
19. (1) However, in Blowy conditions at St Teresa's pitch on the Glen Road in Belfast, the St
20. Blowy - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Blowy and much more
21. The word Blowy uses 5 letters: b, l, o, w, y
22. Blowy is playable in: Words With Friends 14
23. - Windy; as, Blowy weather; a Blowy upland
24. Blowy 'Blowy' is a 5 letter word starting with B and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Blowy We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Blowy will help you to finish your crossword today
25. Blowy adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (weather: windy) venté adj adjectif: modifie un nom
Blowy, Book, Big
26. Blowy Fish is an endless 2D platform game in which a helpless blowfish needs to be catapulted forward with just the right angle and velocity to avoid deadly obstacles
Blowy, Blowfish, Be
27. How to say Blowy in English? Pronunciation of Blowy with 1 audio pronunciation, 6 synonyms, 3 translations and more for Blowy.
28. We found 3 answers for the crossword clue Blowy
29. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Blowy yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
30. Blowy: 1 adj abounding in or exposed to the wind or breezes “ Blowy weather” Synonyms: breezy , windy stormy (especially of weather) affected or characterized by storms or commotion
Blowy, Breezes, Breezy, By
31. (3) Barely 12 hours after the final round of the British Open at Blowy , blustery Royal Lytham and the newly-crowned champion and chums were cracking away on the other side of the world
Barely, British, Blowy, Blustery
32. (4) Tralee town itself is a good place to come back to after a Blowy winter's walk.
33. Except, the Blowy, dark afternoon of Christmas eve, when we were closing early (it was a lonely time---Mr
34. Joyce Carol Oates FAITHLESS: TALES OF TRANSGRESSION (2001) Synonyms of 'Blowy' windy, fresh, exposed, stormy
35. Rainy, Sunny, Blowy, Snowy This book courtesy of the publisher
36. This might be a beginner question - but I sometimes find I get a really Blowy sound
Be, Beginner, But, Blowy
37. Blowy: luftig, kühl: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
38. Synonyms for Blowy in Free Thesaurus
39. 6 synonyms for Blowy: airy, breezy, gusty, windy, windy, breezy
40. Definition of Blowy written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
41. We've got 21 rhyming words for Blowy » What rhymes with Blowy? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Blowy.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
42. The text of this sumptuous, oversize book, based on an old poem by Gregory Gander (aka George Ellis), assigns a single adjective to each month ("Snowy, Flowy, Blowy,/ Showery, Flowery, Bowery," and so on)
Book, Based, By, Blowy, Bowery
43. Antonyms for Blowy include calm, still, quiet, peaceful, windless, oppressive, heavy, difficult, becalmed and motionless
44. Rainy, Sunny, Blowy, Snowy Nonfiction Read and Respond Multi-Leveled Lesson
45. Kama and Blowy are two long-term brothers living thousands of kilometres apart, but that's not enough to stop them from collaborating on another 'broject'
Blowy, Brothers, But, Broject
46. Breezy - abounding in or exposed to the wind or breezes; "Blowy weather"; "a windy bluff" Blowy , windy stormy - (especially of weather) affected or characterized by storms or commotion; "a stormy day"; "wide and stormy seas"
Breezy, Breezes, Blowy, Bluff, By
47. A list of words that contain Blowy, and words with Blowy in them.This page brings back any words that contain the word or letter you enter from a large scrabble dictionary
Blowy, Brings, Back
48. We also have lists of Words that end with Blowy, and words that start with Blowy
49. Definition of Blowy (adjective): with strong winds blowing
50. Definition and synonyms of Blowy from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
51. This is the British English definition of Blowy.View American English definition of Blowy.
52. Blowy Fish is a 2D physics platform game with slingshot controls
53. Thursday Blowy walk with Jaxx Lola Heidi Gunther Billy Xena Buster Tinkerbell and grandad
Blowy, Billy, Buster