1. A disturbance caused by gas or steam Blowing through molten metal
2. Blowing synonyms, Blowing pronunciation, Blowing translation, English dictionary definition of Blowing
3. 125 synonyms of Blowing from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 110 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Blowing: to breathe hard, quickly, or with difficulty.
5. Find 10 ways to say Blowing, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Try these nine sex positions that can help make the situation ideal for mind-Blowing orgasms and thank us later
7. Breathe in through your nose, then breathe out forcefully through your mouth, Blowing the air into the egg
8. Blowing The act of sucking a man's genitals in hopes of receiving a favor in return
9. Can also be applied to sucking off an entire organization, place, event, or object. Blowing Phil …
10. The hot shop is open! A new batch of glass-Blowing artists from around the world battle the heat, the clock and each other in 10 dynamic challenges
Batch, Blowing, Battle
11. Blow the open nostril into the tissue or handkerchief gently. Blow with as little force as you possibly can. Blowing too hard could cause mucus to go up into your sinuses which could cause an infection and worsen your symptoms
12. blow (third-person singular simple present blows, present participle Blowing, simple past blew, past participle blown) (intransitive) To produce an air current
Blow, Blows, Blowing, Blew, Blown
13. Blowing Rock's businesses are open
14. Best Dining in Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains: See 13,576 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 41 Blowing Rock restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.
Best, Blowing, By
15. Frequent Blowing of the nose may create broken blood vessels
Blowing, Broken, Blood
16. The accompanying mountain village of Blowing Rock sits 4,000 feet above sea level along the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway
17. The winter brings enough snow to the nearby Blue Ridge Mountain peaks that it is possible to ski the south, staying over at one of Blowing Rocks charming B&Bs.
Brings, Blue, Blowing, Bs
18. The practice of Blowing glass may seem hip and modern if you've recently hit up an art exhibition by Dale Chihuly or Harvey Littleton, but the technique of glassBlowing has actually been around since antiquity
Blowing, By, But, Been
19. Although not as old as simpler methods like bead making or cutting and carving shapes from larger pieces of glass, glassBlowing has been all the rage since the time of the Roman Empire.
20. Synonyms for Blowing in Free Thesaurus
21. 2 words related to Blowing: insufflation, processing
22. Homes for sale in Blowing Rock, NC have a median listing price of $594,900
23. There are 267 active homes for sale in Blowing Rock, NC, which spend an average of 124 days on the market.
24. HalleluYAH Set of Shofar Stand, Anti-Odor Spray, Shofar from Israel Blowing Guide Fits All Horn Kosher Yemenite Shofars- Kudu, Oryx, Eland Full-Polished, Half-Polished- Made in Israel
25. GlassBlowing is a glassforming technique that involves inflating molten glass into a bubble (or parison) with the aid of a blowpipe (or blow tube)
Bubble, Blowpipe, Blow
26. In Blowing My Way to the Top, Jen shatters the illusion of effortless, instant success that permeates social media to reveal the sweat, dedication, and drive it really takes to make it
27. Blowing Rock is a fantastic base of operations for your family getaway
28. The Blowing is a spoof of movie trailers of M
29. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Blowing Rock, NC 28605, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 39 Blowing Rock restaurants by price, type, or location.
Best, Blowing, By
30. 218 Homes For Sale in Blowing Rock, NC
31. We've got 26 rhyming words for Blowing » What rhymes with Blowing? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Blowing.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
32. 2,110 jobs available in Blowing Rock, NC on Indeed.com
33. Blow molding is the forming of a hollow object by inflating or Blowing a thermoplastic molten tube called a “parison” in the shape of a mold cavity
Blow, By, Blowing
34. Blowing on your hot drink cools it down, but not the way you think
35. But no one wants it scalding! Blowing on your hot
36. Another reason it's a better snow-Blowing technique is that it allows the machine to throw the snow farther
37. Nose-Blowing is the act of expelling nasal mucus by exhaling forcefully through the nose.This is usually done into a facial tissue or handkerchief, facial tissues being more hygienic as they are disposed of after each use while handkerchiefs are softer, environmentally-friendly and more stylish.
Blowing, By, Being
38. Nose-Blowing may be used to alleviate nasal congestion or rhinorrhea (runny nose) resulting from
39. Blowing rock is an awesome town with skiing, zip lining, and much more
40. This North Carolina Blowing Rock Inn is located in Blowing Rock city center 4 minutes’ drive north of the Blue Ridge Mountains
41. 😘Face Blowing a Kiss Emoji Meaning
42. A yellow face winking with puckered lips Blowing a kiss, depicted as a small, red heart.May represent a kiss goodbye or good night and convey feelings of love and affection more generally.
43. Blowing bubbles is a fantastic game for young children
Blow Name Meaning English: from Middle English blowe, blaa, bloo 'pale', hence a nickname for someone with an exceptionally pale complexion. Americanized spelling of French Bleau.
This idiom means to fail to keep an appointment with someone or to dismiss someone in public who has acknowledged you. Contents. 1 Blow Someone Off Meaning. 2 Origin of To Blow Someone Off.
In mathematics, blowing up or blowup is a type of geometric transformation which replaces a subspace of a given space with all the directions pointing out of that subspace. For example, the blowup of a point in a plane replaces the point with the projectivized tangent space at that point.
Definition of blow off. transitive verb. 1a : to refuse to take notice of, honor, or deal with : ignore decided to blow off two billion viewers— Harry Homburg. b : to end a relationship with.