blotch (noun) · blotches (plural noun)
blotch (verb) · blotches (third person present) · blotched (past tense) · blotched (past participle) · blotching (present participle)
1. Blotch definition is - to mark or mar with Blotches
2. How to use Blotch in a sentence.
3. Blotch definition, a large, irregular spot or blot
4. Blotch synonyms, Blotch pronunciation, Blotch translation, English dictionary definition of Blotch
5. An unwanted mark on a surface that is different from the surrounding area: There were red Blotches on her face and neck
6. (Definition of Blotch from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © …
7. Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Blotch. This is just one of the 7 puzzles found on today’s bonus puzzles
8. Description This is a trello made for Blotch, a roblox game about an anime called bleach.
9. 40 synonyms of Blotch from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 44 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Blotch, also known as Screwbald, was the alias of the collaborative works between the artists Kenket and BlackTeagan, one sketching and the other painting.
11. An excellent product for controlling the Blotching of dyes and stains on Blotch prone woods such as pine, cherry, birch, poplar and aspen to name a few
12. One variety for cutting, known as "cinnamon Blotch," is a leaf of good body and is considered an excellent tobacco for chewing
13. There was indeed a Blotch on one of the negatives, which I was assured was a spirit
14. Start reading Blotch: A Tale of Forgiveness and Grace on your Kindle in under a minute
15. We found 11 answers for “Blotch”
16. This page shows answers to the clue Blotch, followed by ten definitions like “A large, irregular spot or blot”, “An irregularly shaped spot” and “A blot or spot, as of color or of ink”.A synonym for Blotch is pimple.
17. Blotched, Blotch·ing, Blotch·es To mark or become marked with Blotches
18. [Probably blend of blot and botch.] Blotch′i·ly
19. Bacterial Blotch, Brown Blotch, Bacterial spot
20. What does Blotch mean? To cover or mark with Blotches
21. Blotch is a boy who lives in a kingdom where everyone has Blotches on their skin
22. Hoping to find someone who knows how to get rid of the spots, Blotch strikes out on a journey
23. You can find me here, of course, under the name of Blotch-- as well as on Nabyn and VCL
24. I am also on DeviantArt as Screwbald, on AIM occasionally, LiveJournal, Twitter, Facebook (though I rarely use FaceBook,) and lastly, on Google+ I'm at gplus.to/Blotch.
25. Definition of Blotch noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
26. In this video, I show you how to become a Soul Reaper, give you tips on leveling up properly/fast and give you a basic beginner's guide to Blotch on Roblox!?
27. Blotch: A Tale of Forgiveness and Grace
28. See authoritative translations of Blotch in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
29. Blotch Roblox Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community
30. A Blotch is a small unpleasant-looking area of color, for example, on someone's skin
31. His face was covered in red Blotches, seemingly a nasty case of acne
32. Synonyms: mark, spot, patch, splash More Synonyms of Blotch More Synonyms of Blotch
33. Blotch From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Blotch Blotch / blɒtʃ $ blɑːtʃ / noun [ countable ] MARK a pink or red mark on the skin , or a coloured mark on something — Blotchy adjective — Blotched adjective Examples from the Corpus Blotch • The mouth flew open wider this time, a Blotch …
34. Spot Blotch (SB) caused by Cochliobolus sativus (Ito & Kurib.) Drechsler ex Dastur [anamorph: Bipolaris sorokiniana (Sacc.) Shoem.] is economically one of the most important fungal diseases of barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) throughout the world (Mathre et al., 2003).
35. Definition of Blotch (noun): coloured mark on something
36. Definition and synonyms of Blotch from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
37. This is the British English definition of Blotch.View American English definition of Blotch.
38. Grapevine red Blotch virus slows fruit ripening, reducing sugar and color development, but, unlike the grapevine leafroll viruses, it does not seem to reduce yield, Levin said
39. Blotch is a parable that helps kids grasp the concepts of sin, salvation, and redemption in a clear way
40. Blotch is a boy who lives in a kingdom where everyone has Blotches on their skin
41. Hoping to find someone who knows how to get rid of the spots, Blotch strikes out on a journey.
42. Alternaria Blotch of apple has been a serious issue in North Carolina for several decades
43. In Pennsylvania, alternaria Blotch of apple is present, but hasn't been an economical issue
44. Alternaria Blotch severity is affected by severe mite infestation.
45. Last week, Marssonina leaf Blotch, caused by the fungal pathogen Marssonina coronaria was confirmed in several ‘Rome Beauty’ trees in Western NC