bloop (verb) · bloops (third person present) · blooped (past tense) · blooped (past participle) · blooping (present participle)
bloop (noun) · bloops (plural noun)
1. "The Bloop" is the given name of a mysterious underwater sound recorded in the 90s
2. Bloop transitive verb Examples of Bloop in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Thirty-three years after the blast and 29 years after the Bloop, Gladden is waiting out the pandemic by busying himself with tasks at the family’s 64-acre farm in Carver County.
3. Bloop is a space for Grindr users to connect around sex, dating, and everything else happening on—and off—the apps
4. What created this strange sound in Earth's Pacific Ocean? Pictured above is a visual representation of a loud and unusual sound, dubbed a Bloop, captured by
5. Bloop or The Bloop is a mysterious ultra-low and extremely powerful underwater frequency detected by the U.S
6. The Bloop was one of the loudest underwater sounds ever recorded: hydrophones (underwater microphones) more than three thousand miles apart all captured the same noise
7. Bloop Animation offers premium online animation courses for aspiring filmmakers
8. The Bloop was recorded several times during 1997, on the Eastern Equatorial Pacific autonomous hydrophone array, which was deployed in May, 1996 by NOAA (the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) for long-term monitoring of seismic events on the East Pacific Rise
9. The Bloop is a supposed cryptid “sighted” off the southern tip of South America.
10. Bloop is a build server that runs in the backgroud of your machine and serves build requests for a specific workspace
11. Bloop Go! is a fun physics-based multiplayer racing game
12. Verb (used with object) to ruin; botch: to Bloop an easy catch
13. The Bloop was a powerful, ultra-low-frequency underwater sound of uncertain origin detected by the NOAA (National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration) in 1997 in the South Pacific.
14. Bloop is a staffing agency that helps brands, companies, and friends turn insights into outcomes and ideas into power
15. The latest tweets from @BloopGG
16. Bloop Go! is a fun physics-based multiplayer racing game
17. Bloop is a simple but fun 3D pong game written with python-ogre
18. Bloop, the little green alien, must conquer Earth, and his first step is figuring out who’s in charge.
19. Bloop is the name given to an ultra-low-frequency and extremely powerful underwater sound detected by the U.S
20. Bloop Bloop is the book that helped us and actually made a difference
21. Bloop 4, the latest version of the Bloop, lifts off from an unpaved runway in October, 2016
22. Bloop 4 Technical Drawings (93 drawings + Readme)
23. Bloop 4 drawings are visible online at my Google Photo Album Archive:
24. Bloop synonyms, Bloop pronunciation, Bloop translation, English dictionary definition of Bloop
25. Blooped, Bloop·ing, Bloops Baseball To hit into the air just beyond the infield.
26. The Bloop was one of the biggest mysteries to plague the world since it was first heard in 1997
27. GitHub - scalacenter/Bloop: Bloop is a build server and CLI tool to compile, test and run Scala fast from any editor or build tool.
28. Bloop is a great ice breaker, so bring this onomatopoeic adventure to your next party! AWARDS & RECOGNITION "IndieCade Finalist" — IndieCade, 2012 "Official Selection" — Games for Change ANZ, 2012 "Best Group Games of 2012" — Touch Arcade
29. In 1997, the Bloop was heard on hydrophones across the Pacific
30. Since “Bloop” occured repeatedly over the summer of 1997, my theory is that “Slow Down” is the dying sounds of a parent, and “Bloop” is the cry of a lost offspring searching for, or mourning, its recently deceased parent.
31. The "Bloop" is the name given to an ultra-low frequency and extremely powerful underwater sound detected by the U.S
32. The Bloop is a famous oceanic fart detected by the U.S
33. Although the Bloop's acoustic signature makes it look biological in origin, it is much much louder than anything previously recorded and dwarfs sound by even the largest …
34. Bloop is a murloc located at the Winterfin Retreat in the Borean Tundra
35. Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop Bloop
36. Bloop, A country favorite ice cream brand, offers around 65 various variants including sticks, cups
37. Bloop free download - Bloop Go, Bloop London, Bloop RapidWeaver theme, and many more programs
38. Bloop is a light orange Blooper with green eyes and YoshiEgg Nook's closest friend
39. 1 Biography 2 Relations 2.1 YoshiEgg Nook 2.2 McBoo 2.3 RedYoshi 2.4 Gooper Blooper 2.5 Mario 2.6 Goombert 2.7 Death 2.8 Tulip Nook 3 Trivia 4 Gallery Bloop's life was saved by YoshiEgg Nook from The Groo in YoshiEgg Wii
40. Since then, Bloop has become YoshiEgg's sidekick and best …
41. Bloop Animation contains a number of articles on the site which, as the subheading suggests, you can browse for free
42. Bloop Animation also provides some walkthroughs and tips regarding how they went about making their own animated films.
43. "Bloop, Bloop!" Goes the Poop - Kindle edition by Moore, Temara, Isham, Brian
44. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading "Bloop, Bloop!" Goes the Poop.
45. Definition of Bloop in the Definitions.net dictionary
46. What does Bloop mean? Information and translations of Bloop in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
47. Bloop definition: to hit a ball softly in the air just beyond the infield Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
48. Bloop (third-person singular simple present Bloops, present participle Blooping, simple past and past participle Blooped) To make a hit just beyond the infield
Freebase(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Bloop. Bloop is the name given to an ultra-low frequency and extremely powerful underwater sound detected by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration in 1997. The sound is consistent with the noises generated by icequakes in large icebergs.
Bloop is a phrase used as an reaction when someone hears tea, shade, and information that was not known at first. In addition it's an reaction to an action that is usually an incident. Can be seen used for comedic effect or from genuine confusion.
"The Bloop" is the given name of a mysterious underwater sound recorded in the 90s. Years later, NOAA scientists discovered that this sound emanated from an iceberg cracking and breaking away from an Antarctic glacier. Shown here: a NASA Landsat mosaic image of Antarctica.
Using hydrophones, or underwater microphones, that were placed more than 3,219 kilometers apart across the Pacific, they recorded numerous instances of the noise, which was unlike anything they had heard before. Not only was it loud, the sound had a unique characteristic that came to be known as “the Bloop.”.