1. Blooded definition is - having blood of a specified kind —used in combination
2. How to use Blooded in a sentence.
3. Adjective having blood of a specified kind (used in combination): warm-Blooded animals
4. Used only in combination: a cold-Blooded reptile; a hot-Blooded person
5. Combining dramatic reconstruction and compelling interviews with the survivors, Blooded finally tells the full story behind one of the most extreme internet virals of modern times.
6. Blooded (10) IMDb 4.1 1h 19min 2011 18+ This mockumentary film follows five young animal hunters kidnapped in the Highlands of Scotland
7. Blooded Blooded is a novel written by Christopher Golden and Nancy Holder, based on the U.S
8. Blooded definition: (of horses, cattle , etc) of good breeding Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
9. Blooded meaning that you are in or interacting with the bloodz (gang) bloodz on tha stage, bloodz at tha shows, fuk wit muh bloodz, ya get blood on ya clothes
10. Cuz im Blooded. by som nikguh …
11. Full-Blooded definition is - of unmixed ancestry : purebred
12. How to use full-Blooded in a sentence.
13. So-called warm-Blooded animals control the temperature of their body at quite a high level
14. Blooded is a 2011 British independent horror/thriller film written by James Walker, produced by Magma Pictures and Ptarmigan ACP and directed by Edward Boase, his first feature
15. Blooded is a general rank and can branch off into more specialized and specific ranks in accordance with the skill of the individual
16. What does Blooded mean? Having blood or a temperament of a specified kind
17. A hot-Blooded person has strong sexual feelings and energy: He's just your average 25-year-old hot-Blooded male
18. (Definition of hot-Blooded from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & …
19. Cold-Blooded rude or unfair:"That was so cold-Blooded, when she just ignored me!" Hot-Blooded Someone who is hot-Blooded is easily excitable or passionate
20. Hot as blue blazes Hot as Hades Hot button Hot foot Hot to trot Hot-Blooded Hot-headed Hour of need How long is a piece of string How's tricks?
21. Blooded (a novella) by Amanda Carlson Blooded is the introductory storyline (April 2012 release) to Amanda Carlson's new Jessica McClain series
22. Cold-Blooded synonyms, cold-Blooded pronunciation, cold-Blooded translation, English dictionary definition of cold-Blooded
23. Lacking feeling or emotion: a cold-Blooded killer.
24. About Blooded is a Buffy the Vampire Slayer novel
25. In our world as of today, birds and mammals are the only surviving warm Blooded organisms
26. Warm-Blooded animals are animals that can maintain stable body temperature
27. Warm-Blooded animals do this by regulating their body metabolic process.
28. Blooded is a faux documentary styled thriller in the vein of The Blair Witch Project, Atrocious and others
29. Blooded covers fox hunting in England, which …
30. The Blooded ones were not natural beings, rather than a group of humanoids, enhanced by a grueling ritual
31. By the time Red Wizards perfected the process, creating a Blooded one was achieved via baptism in a vat or a pool of magically and alchemically altered …
32. So here is a list of cold-Blooded animals
33. Reptiles, amphibians, fishes all of them falls in the cold-Blooded category
34. Whereas mammals like dog, cat all fall in the warm-Blooded category
35. Cold-Blooded animals can only control their body heat by taking in heat from the outside or by…
36. God-Blooded are the mortal offspring of awakened, Essence -channelling beings
37. God-Blooded usually have the following racial traits
38. Ability Score Modifiers: God-Blooded are naturally intuitive, with forceful personalities
39. Type: God-Blooded are outsiders with the native subtype, Size: God-Blooded are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
40. Blooded is a novel written by Christopher Golden and Nancy Holder, based on the U.S
41. Warm-Blooded definition, designating or pertaining to animals, as mammals and birds, whose blood ranges in temperatures from about 98° to 112°F (37° to 44°C) and remains relatively constant, irrespective of the temperature of the surrounding medium; homoiothermal
42. Blooded adjective (1) Referring to or having pure blood, or a large admixture or pure blood; of approved breed; pedigreed; blue-Blooded
43. (2) Referring to a condition or quality of blood, as in cold-Blooded (see there) or warm-Blooded.
44. Cold-Blooded: 1 adj having cold blood (in animals whose body temperature is not internally regulated) Synonyms: ectothermic , heterothermic , poikilothermic , poikilothermous of animals except birds and mammals; having body temperature that varies with the environment Antonyms: warm-Blooded having warm blood (in animals whose body temperature
45. Warm-Blooded (or homeothermic) animals can maintain considerable inner physiological stability (e.g., body temperature and metabolism) under changing environmental conditions and are adaptable to substantial geographic and seasonal temperature fluctuations
46. Synonyms for Blooded in Free Thesaurus
47. 2 synonyms for Blooded: full-blood, full-Blooded
48. Looking for Blooded? Find out information about Blooded
49. An adult male of average size normally has about 6 Explanation of Blooded
50. Cold Blooded Lyrics: Well you can call me when you wakeup / Your tears smeared from your makeup / And we are here in the wake of / A fire burning down our love / And I feel a filth now / I feel it
51. Cold Blooded Lyrics: Such a cold Blooded love / I'm afraid of your touch / Such a cold Blooded love / But I love it too much / You had me on your list / The target of your mission / All these
52. Translation for: 'Blooded' in English->Arabic dictionary
53. He likes the same things as any other red-Blooded American man—fast cars, juicy steaks, and beautiful women.
54. He likes the same things as any other red-Blooded American man—fast cars, juicy steaks, and beautiful women.
55. The items include Iron-Blooded Orphans-themed T-shirts, hoodies, and other accessories like tote bags and pins
56. Cold Blooded Photos View All Photos (9) Movie Info
57. The words Cold-Blooded and Plain might have synonymous (similar) meaning
58. Understand the difference between Cold-Blooded and Plain.
59. The words Cold-Blooded and Stoic might have synonymous (similar) meaning
60. Understand the difference between Cold-Blooded and Stoic.
Definition of blooded. 1 : having blood of a specified kind —used in combination cold-blooded. 2 : being entirely or largely purebred a herd of blooded stock.
having blood of a specified kind (used in combination): warm-blooded animals. (of horses, cattle, etc.) derived from ancestors of good blood; having a good pedigree.
Having a relatively warm body temperature that stays about the same regardless of changes in the temperature of the surroundings. Birds and mammals are warm-blooded. The American Heritage® Science Dictionary Copyright © 2011. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
A snake would be a good illustration of this, for it is cold-blooded, and therefore removed from the temptations which often weaken or restrict warm-blooded creatures. The guanaco is nearly the only warm-blooded quadruped, and it is found in quite inconsiderable numbers compared with the multitude of flies.