1. Blocking definition, a number of small pieces of wood for filling interstices, or for spacing, joining, or reinforcing members
2. Blocking synonyms, Blocking pronunciation, Blocking translation, English dictionary definition of Blocking
3. Negative Blocking indicates that the zonal mass flux is greater over the obstacle than it is far upstream
4. The reduction or elimination of nonspecific binding of an antibody to an epitope, which is accomplished by washing a specimen with the serum of a mammal other than one used in the assay system; Blocking is the first step in ELISA.
Binding, By, Blocking
5. See also synonyms for: Blockings
6. 19 synonyms and near synonyms of Blocking from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 antonyms and near antonyms
7. Blocking: as in impeding, stalling
8. Click Blocking in the left side menu
9. Blocking is an unavoidable and by-design characteristic of any relational database management system (RDBMS) with lock-based concurrency
Blocking, By, Based
10. As mentioned previously, in SQL Server, Blocking occurs when one session holds a lock on a specific resource and a second SPID attempts to acquire a conflicting lock type on the same resource.
11. What Is Call Blocking? When we talk about call Blocking, we’re talking about technologies or devices that can stop a lot of the unwanted calls you get — like scam calls and illegal robocalls — before they reach you
12. Mobile phones, landlines, and home phones that use the internet (VoIP) each have their own call-Blocking options.
13. In general, information Blocking is a practice by a health IT developer of certified health IT, health information network, health information exchange, or health care provider that, except as required by law or specified by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) as a reasonable and necessary activity, is likely to interfere with access, exchange, or use of electronic health information …
14. Wet Blocking is one of the most transformative processes in knitting
15. Blocking is the theater term for the actors’ movements on the stage during the performance of the play or the musical
16. Every move that an actor makes (walking across the stage, climbing stairs, sitting in a chair, falling to the floor, getting down on bended knee) falls under the larger term “Blocking.”
17. Blocking is also necessary for lace fabrics to match the final dimensions of a project
18. Blocking knitting can also help to solve some size problems, particularly with sweaters.
19. Blocking reduces unexplained variability
20. Blocking Knitting: All The Benefits & Easy Step by Step Tutorial With Tips – Why Blocking Is An Essential Last Step In Knitting March 11, 2021 January 30, 2020 by Jodie Morgan With the amount of time and effort you put into your knitting, you want your finished item to look fabulous.
Blocking, Benefits, By
21. Blocking a scene is simply “working out the details of an actor’s moves in relation to the camera.” You can also think of Blocking as the choreography of a dance or a ballet: all the elements on the set (actors, extras, vehicles, crew, equipment) should move in perfect harmony with each other
22. Here are 5 important Blocking tips: 1.
23. In theatre, Blocking is the precise staging of actors to facilitate the performance of a play, ballet, film or opera
24. Historically, the expectations of staging/Blocking …
25. ‘They understand the technical aspects of the game, the Blocking, tackling, ball carrying, throwing, catching and coverage.’
26. Blocking is a method of stretching and shaping a finished knitted piece to reach the dimensions suggested in the pattern, to make two pieces that need to match the same size, or to make your stitches look nicer and more even.
27. Zone Blocking is a technique that is a simple and effective scheme for creating lanes for running plays
28. In a zone Blocking scheme, fleet-footedness and athletic ability trump size as desirable qualities in offensive linemen.Coordination and technique matter more than muscle in implementing a successful scheme because defensive linemen are often double-teamed at the point of attack.
29. Information Blocking (info Blocking) can occur in many forms
30. Physicians can experience info Blocking when trying to access patient records from other providers, connecting their electronic health record (EHR) systems to local health information exchanges (HIEs), migrating from one EHR to another, and linking their EHRs with a
31. Information Blocking provisions (45 CFR Part 171) Information Blocking CoC/MoC requirements (§ 170.401) Assurances CoC/MoC requirements (§ 170.402, except for § 170.402(b)(2) as it relates to § 170.315(b)(10)) API CoC/MoC requirement (§ 170.404(b)(4)) - …
32. Blocking is when a user prevents another user from using any community-related features, usually if they are mean to the user
33. Blocking exceptions prior to the exception’s use
34. Time Blocking is a time management method that asks you to divide your day into blocks of time
35. A socket can be in "Blocking mode" or "nonBlocking mode." The functions of sockets in Blocking (or synchronous) mode do not return until they can complete their action
36. This is called Blocking because the socket whose function was called cannot do …
37. Blocking is a theatrical term for the collaborative process that takes place between a director and actors that involves a carefully organized plan for …
38. One common way to control for the effect of nuisance variables is through Blocking, which involves splitting up individuals in an experiment based on the value of some nuisance variable
39. Call Blocking is a tool used by phone companies to stop illegal and unwanted calls from reaching your phone
40. Time Blocking also improves focus and deters procrastination
41. Our low color distortion lens is optimized to provide the perfect balance blue light protection and vision quality.Blue Light Filtering,Reduced Glare,UV Light Blocking,Anti-Screen Flicker,Electromagnetic Ray Blocking …
Balance, Blue, Blocking
42. When Congress passed the 21st Century Cures Act in 2016, it included in it Section 4004, which specifies certain practices that could constitute information Blocking
43. BlockAid Blocking Solution is superior to commonly used Blocking reagents such as bovine serum albumin, normal serum, or casein for use with cells or tissue sections
Blockaid, Blocking, Bovine
44. It is an optimized mix of protein-Blocking components, with no dilution required
45. BlockAid Blocking Solution can be used as the initi
Blockaid, Blocking, Be
46. The GAOYE brand mainly develops and designs stylish sunglasses, outdoor sports sunglasses, blue light Blocking glasses & reading glasses.
Brand, Blue, Blocking
47. Medical definition of Blocking: interruption of a trend of associative thought by the arousal of an opposing trend or through the welling up into consciousness of a complex of unpleasant ideas.
48. Blocking occurs in lock-based concurrency systems when processes require access to resources
49. Thought Blocking is a thought condition usually caused by a mental health condition such as schizophrenia.During thought Blocking, a person stops speaking suddenly and without explanation in …
50. Outlined below is a summary of the attestation requirements for the Information Blocking Condition of Certification (45 CFR 170.401)
51. 2 days ago · A prominent photojournalist rebuked the Biden administration last week for allegedly Blocking media from observing operations of immigration officials handling the migrant crisis at the southern United States border
Biden, Blocking, Border