See also: Blitzing
1. 6 synonyms of Blitzing from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Blitzing: to use bombs or artillery against.
3. Definition of Blitzing in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Blitzing mean? Information and translations of Blitzing in the most comprehensive …
5. Blitzing A situation in any multiplayer game where two or more players attack another player at the same time, thereby either leaving another player or players on their own, or by having all players attcking a single player at one time. …
6. Find 219 ways to say Blitzing, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Blitzing allows defenses to play downhill and dictate to the offense instead of sitting back and being forced only to react
8. Blitzing is also the quickest way to increase pressure on the quarterback
9. Synonyms for Blitzing include bombing, bombarding, shelling, attacking, blasting, battering, cannonading, destroying, pounding and strafing
10. Blitzing is different than outpacing, where a character is simply faster than the other
11. Blitzing is all about making as many credits in as short a time as possible and actually picking the mission is a major consideration if you want to maximise the return from your time when Blitzing.
12. Biden is Blitzing A list of everything he's done on climate so far.
13. All the stats, form and information about race horse - Blitzing available at RACING.COM – The first destination for Australian Horse Racing.
14. The Under Armour Blitzing 3.0 Cap is a quality addition to the Under Armour lineup
15. The Under Armour Men's Blitzing 2 cap is a unstructured hat that conforms to your head for a lower profile and more comfortable wear
16. Blitzing Patrick Mahomes is folly
17. Blitzing innovations likely to hit the NFL soon Some pressure is better than others All pressures are not created equal and it’s not enough to simply bother a quarterback.
18. The Under Armour Blitzing Cap is designed with the Under Armour classic fit
19. After Blitzing Murray on only 8.2% of his dropbacks, the Seahawks sent at least one extra pass-rusher a whopping 51.1% of the time against …
20. For the ultimate addition to your workout wardrobe you will want to add this classic and comfortable Under Armour Men's Blitzing 3.0 Cap
21. Blitzing more than 6 was also generally not a good idea (though the samples there are very small)
22. 13 Re: On Rex Ryan And "Blitzing" by Alex51 // Jul 12, 2009 - 4:23am.
23. Under Armour Men's Blank Blitzing Cap 4.7 out of 5 stars 700 ratings
24. Men's UA Heathered Blitzing 3.0 Cap
25. Sure, Blitzing is a good way to increase pressure rate, but just because you blitz does not mean you’re going to actually get pressure
26. Synonyms for Blitzing in Free Thesaurus
27. Blitzing Defense Disarms Blazers’ High-Scoring Offense in Loss to Lakers New, 13 comments Damian Lillard explained how the Lakers’ defense made things difficult for …
28. Blitzing The numbers suggest Brooks was a dominant success at generating pass rush
29. Shop Under Armour UA Blitzing Blank Caps - Men's Be The First To Review Under Armour UA Blitzing Blank Caps - Men's + Free Shipping over $49
30. Rated 5 out of 5 by Babel82 from Blitzing 3.0 Looks great, fits great, and feels great
31. The strange thing Joe, is that I have no idea whether the Bucs’ Blitzing is a good thing or a bad thing
32. And if that’s the cost of Blitzing so much, maybe our coaching staff needs to rethink a few things
33. The third generation of UA's popular Blitzing cap design, the Blitzing 3.0 is made from 100% polyester UA Threadborne® Microthread fabric comprised of re-engineered fibers for superior stretch and breathability
34. How Steve Spagnuolo is Blitzing the Chiefs defensive backs A look into the increase in DB blitzes leading up to the Super Bowl
35. The third generation of UA's popular Blitzing cap design, the Blitzing 3.0 is made from 100% polyester UA Threadborne® Microthread fabric comprised of re-engineered fibers for superior stretch and breathability
36. Free shipping BOTH ways on under armour Blitzing cap from our vast selection of styles
37. See the Under Armour Blitzing Stretch Fit Hat in action
38. Pictures from customers like you wearing their Under Armour Blitzing Stretch Fit Hat Powered by our weekly photo contest #inkoftheweek
39. Rated 5 out of 5 by uagearjunky from heathered Blitzing 3.0 cap One of the best caps yet, fits good, looks great!Bought the med/large and love it
40. Blitzing Biology is a student activity book for the NSW Biology syllabus
Football A sudden charge upon the quarterback by one or more of the linebackers or defensive backs when the ball is snapped. Also called red-dog. 1. To subject to a blitz. 2. Football To rush (the quarterback) in a blitz. To carry out a blitz. [Short for blitzkrieg .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
Best Answer: blitz just means to do something to food quickly. I've heard "Blitz" in all kinds of cooking. Blitz it in a blender, food processor. Blitz it with an immersion blender. Blitz it in a wok. I'm not sure it has one meaning. The word "blitz" basically means to attack and break up.
1. a sudden, swift, and overwhelming military attack, usu. using tanks and aerial bombardment. 2. the Blitz, the intensive aerial bombing of British cities by the Germans in 1940–41. 3. any swift, vigorous attack, barrage, or defeat.
English Language Learners Definition of blitz : a military attack in which many bombs are dropped from airplanes : a fast and powerful effort British : a sudden attack or effort to stop or end something