BLITHE [blīT͟H, blīTH]
blithe (adjective) · blither (comparative adjective) · blithest (superlative adjective)
1. Blithe definition is - lacking due thought or consideration : casual, heedless
2. How to use Blithe in a sentence
3. Blithe definition, without thought or regard; carefree; heedless: a Blithe indifference to anyone's feelings
4. Heedless, casual, rash, reckless, indifferent, careless, oblivious, negligent, unconcerned, untroubled, thoughtless, nonchalant, unthinking, imprudent, neglectful, incautious, unmindful It does so with Blithe disregard for best scientific practice.
5. It is a Blithe, creeping funk song with lyrics that insist upon resolution -- upon scuffling parties finding a way to understand each other
6. The adjective Blithe used to mean happy and carefree, but over time it has also come to describe someone who isn't paying attention the way they should
7. If you have a Blithe disregard for authority, you might just smile vaguely when a teacher is yelling at you and continue writing on the lockers with a …
8. Find 29 ways to say Blithe, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Blithe’s INBETWEEN line was created to protect and flawlessly prep skin for make up
10. Most-Wanted🤍🖤 WWW.BlitheLA.COM #Blithe.la #Blitheclothing #twopieceset #springfashion #ootd #whatiwore #fashionista #wholesalefashion #wholesaleclothing #wholesalevendors #lafashiondistrict #shopnow
11. Some common synonyms of Blithe are jocund, jolly, jovial, and merry
12. While all these words mean "showing high spirits or lightheartedness," Blithe suggests carefree, innocent, or even heedless gaiety
13. Arrived late in his usual Blithe way Where would jocund be a reasonable alternative to Blithe?
14. FACE SERUM & MOISTURIZER 2-IN-1: Blithe's Pressed Serum Line is the latest hybrid multipurpose facial cream that combines hydrating serum and face moisturizer in one product.
15. For large orders, please email us at [email protected]Blithebagels.com
16. What does Blithe mean? Showing a cheerful, carefree disposition; lighthearted
17. Blithe creates skin care products under its innovative concept of “Anti-Polluaging.” To help modern women achieve healthier complexions, the brand uses plant-based ingredients to develop formulas that effectively protect the skin against pollution and signs of aging.
18. Blithe /blaɪð $ blaɪð, blaɪθ/ adjective 1 seeming not to care or worry about the effects of what you do a Blithe disregard for the facts 2 literary happy and having no worries —Blithely adverb He seems Blithely unaware of how much anger he’s caused.
19. Blithe is an exquisite formal high-low dress! Blithe features a dramatic high-low overskirt layered over a tulle, lace or fabric underskirt
20. Blithe is fully lined and has an encased back zipper closure.
21. Block or report user Block or report Blithe
22. Blithe Spirit whipsaws between slapstick material with a particular focus on invisible objects, and hoary jokes about erectile dysfunction that are neither frisky nor funny
23. Someone who is Blithe is cheerful and has no serious problems.
24. Pressed Serum is the signature item that represents Blithe philosophy
25. Fifteen minutes into the awful new movie “Blithe Spirit,” something changes: The actors finally start speaking a few lines that were actually written by Noël Coward
26. Blithe is used when someone wants to describe a person as being jaunty or blissful
27. If someone wants to describe the feeling they get after receiving a good grade on a test or finishing a long-term project, they could say they are in a Blithe mood; similarly, a vacation from stressful work is a
28. Definition of Blithe written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
29. Blithe (adj.) Old English bliþe "joyous, kind, cheerful, pleasant," from Proto-Germanic *blithiz "gentle, kind" (source also of Old Saxon bliði "bright, happy," Middle Dutch blide, Dutch blijde, Old Norse bliðr "mild, gentle," Old High German blidi "gay, friendly," Gothic bleiþs "kind, friendly, merciful")
30. Edward Hall’s new adaptation of Noël Coward’s play Blithe Spirit is so aggressively un-funny it might make audiences unfamiliar with the script's successful track record wonder why it was ever a success in the first place
31. Blithe has made huge moves this year, so 2020 could hold all sorts of surprises for the singer/songwriter
32. She had a Blithe disregard of cultures outside the United States
33. Blithe Spirit A spiritualist medium (Judi Dench) accidentally summons the spirit of a blocked writer's (Dan Stevens) first wife in this fresh and witty adaptation of Noel …
34. Propelled by tiresome characters and tortured setups, “Blithe Spirit” (originally filmed by David Lean in 1945) is a dated curiosity.Merging upper-crust twittery with hocus-pocus nonsense not
35. Blithe - lacking or showing a lack of due concern; "spoke with Blithe ignorance of the true situation" unconcerned - lacking in interest or care or feeling; "the average American
36. Written in 1941, Blithe Spirit remained the longest-running comedy in British Theatre for three decades thereafter
37. Blithe (12) Blithe and gay (1) Blithe fish (1) Blithe gal, oddly, is the last to (1) Blithe spirit (2) Blithe Spirit author (2) Blithe Spirit author Coward (1) Blithe Spirit event (1) Blithe Spirit playwright (1) Blithe Spirit playwright when young (1) Blithe Spirit role (1) Blithely (6) …
38. The name Blithe means Happy and is of English origin
39. Blithe is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for girls
40. Find out more about the name Blithe at BabyNames.com.
41. Definition of Blithe adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
42. Blithe SPIRIT is the tale of crime writer Charles Condomine (Dan Stevens), suffering from writer's block and in need of inspiration
43. Blithe Spirit in US theaters February 19, 2021 starring Dan Stevens, Judi Dench, Isla Fisher, Leslie Mann