1. Definition of Blight (Entry 1 of 2) 1 botany a : a disease or injury of plants marked by the formation of lesions, withering, and death of parts (such as leaves and tubers) potato Blight
Blight, Botany, By
2. An agent or action that harms or ruins the value or success of something: "the heavy-handed, moralistic parenting that was the Blight of the traditional family" (Theodore Roszack).
3. Any cause of impairment, destruction, ruin, or frustration: Extravagance was the Blight …
4. Blight, any of various plant diseases whose symptoms include sudden and severe yellowing, browning, spotting, withering, or dying of leaves, flowers, fruit, stems, or the entire plant
5. Most Blights are caused by bacterial or fungal infestations, which usually attack the shoots and other young, rapidly growing tissues of a plant.
Blights, By, Bacterial
6. Find 68 ways to say Blight, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Blight is a rapid and complete chlorosis, browning, then death of plant tissues such as leaves, branches, twigs, or floral organs
Blight, Browning, Branches
8. Accordingly, many diseases that primarily exhibit this symptom are called Blights
9. Blight The feeling, when walking through a part of town, that this neighborhood has seen better days
10. Blight is a state of mind, a level of consciousness and perception, and the Blighters—Ziggy, Pepper, Deejo, and Dave—have heard “the music of viaducts”; they have been to “churches where
Blight, Blighters, Been
11. Blight- because it is just a saving throw, I don't visualize anything coming from the direction of the caster, but perhaps they do a hand movement similar to clenching their fist or whatever you deem fitting, and then the target shriveling/cracking/dry out.
Blight, Because, But
12. Talbot Grimes or "The Blight" is one of 23 Killers currently featured in Dead by Daylight
13. A disease that damages and kills plants [ S or U ] something that spoils or has a very bad effect on something, often for a long time: His arrival cast a Blight on the wedding day.
14. Late Blight, a disease that strikes tomatoes and potatoes, can quickly ruin an entire crop — and infect other plants as well
15. It is critical that gardeners understand that late Blight is not like other tomato and potato diseases.
16. What does Blight mean? To Blight is to spoil or destroy something or to cause an urban area to become run-down and neglected
17. Derek Powers AKA Blight is a major enemy of Terry McGinnis ' Batman in the distant future of Batman Beyond
Blight, Batman, Beyond
18. Enemies who aren't already debuffed by Blight are also hindered for a shorter secondary duration, slowing their movement
19. Blight D&D 5th Edition on Roll20 Compendium Necromantic energy washes over a creature of your choice that you can see within range, draining moisture and vitality from it
20. "Blighted property" means any individual commercial, industrial, or residential structure or improvement that endangers the public's health, safety, or welfare because the structure or improvement upon the property is dilapidated, deteriorated, or violates minimum health and safety standards, or any structure or improvement previously designated as Blighted pursuant to Va
21. Blight is a fungal disease which spreads through spores blown by winds from one area to another, rapidly spreading the infection
Blight, Blown, By
22. A Blight is a disease that hurts plants and makes their leaves wither
23. Urban Blight refers to a part of the city where things are falling apart.
24. 14 synonyms of Blight from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 related words, definitions, and antonyms
25. Blight: something that spoils the appearance or …
26. ‘Urban Blight is cumulative and self-reinforcing; Blighted buildings cast a pall on land around them, discourage upkeep, and stifle renewal.’ ‘A council spokesman said: ‘This is an area that was a Blight …
Blight, Blighted, Buildings
27. Blight is Derek Powers, a radioactive super-villain in the DCAU's Batman Beyond future
Blight, Batman, Beyond
28. Blight was created by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini
Blight, By, Bruce
29. You can refer to something as a Blight when it causes great difficulties, and damages or spoils other things
30. This discriminatory policy has really been a Blight on America
31. Manchester still suffers from urban Blight and unacceptable poverty
32. Synonyms: curse, suffering, evil, depression More Synonyms of Blight
33. A Blighted ovum occurs when a fertilized egg implants in the uterus but doesn't develop into an embryo
34. The condition or causative agent, such as a bacterium, fungus, or virus, that results in Blight
35. Late Blight is caused by a fungus-like water mold, Phytophthora infestans
36. If you think early Blight is bad, late Blight is much worse
37. Economic Blight: The visible and physical decline of a property, neighborhood or city due to a combination of economic downturns, residents and businesses leaving the area, and the cost of
38. Dr Blight graduated from the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry in 1989
39. Mention "Blight" in a room full of gardeners and you'll likely be met with a lot of groans and grumbles
40. 1 Without intervention, Blight can be detrimental, but tomato growers can take swift action to fight the disease.
Blight, Be, But
41. Blight has a distinct series of symptoms, including: Chlorosis is a condition in which the leaves of a plant no longer produce sufficient chlorophyll
42. You can refer to something as a Blight when it causes great difficulties, and damages or spoils other things
43. This discriminatory policy has really been a Blight on America
44. If something Blights your life or your hopes, it damages and spoils them
45. If something Blights an area, it spoils it and makes
46. Early Blight overwinters on infected plant tissue and is spread by splashing rain, irrigation, insects and garden tools
47. In spite of its name, early Blight can occur any time throughout the growing season
48. The Blight is the newest addition of ghouls to take control of and this guide will explain what he can do
49. Now with up to twenty-one killers available in Dead by Daylight, The Blight is the newest ugly head added to the list.He will be officially released with the Chapter XVII: Descent Beyond DLC on September 2020.
By, Blight, Be, Beyond
50. A Blight was a plant-based creature.1 1 Description 2 Types 3 Appendix 3.1 Gallery 3.2 External Links 3.3 References Blights were plants that had been tainted with evil, usually after a forest was corrupted by an evil force
Blight, Based, Blights, Been, By
51. The first Blights were spawned when the vampire Gulthias was stabbed with a stake
52. The Blight also infected chinquapins, and some species of oak, especially post oak, Quercus Stella
53. Poseidon is an old-fashioned prudent God that will punish any naughty humans with a Blight of bothersome crabs in their nether regions
54. In the corn Blight case, susceptibility to Blight is conditioned by the mitochondrial genome.
55. Late Blight, is a disease that strikes tomatoes and potatoes
56. This is the least common Blight on tomato plants, but, by far, it is the most destructive
Blight, But, By
57. It is vital that gardeners understand late Blight isn’t like any other tomato and potato diseases
58. Dothistroma needle Blight is a slow-moving disease that takes over a full year to complete its life cycle
59. Phytophthora Blight often appears first in low or flooded parts of a field as systemic wilting of the plant
60. Blight's book is well referenced, but rather long
Blight, Book, But