1. Blethering synonyms, Blethering pronunciation, Blethering translation, English dictionary definition of Blethering
2. Ulster and Scotch form blether, Blethering: Burns speaks of stringing 'blethers up in rhyme.' ENGLISH AS WE SPEAK IT IN IRELAND P
Blether, Blethering, Burns, Blethers
3. JOYCE And instead of bland and Blethering Serenissimus I was received by Scheidemann blandly, blandishingly serene
Bland, Blethering, By, Blandly, Blandishingly
4. This is my first Blethering for several months and will almost certainly be my last of 2020
5. The Blethering Place, where tour buses stopped and The Galloping Gourmet recorded two episodes of his television cooking program, served …
6. Sedentary Blethering ~ by Juliet Harvey
7. Blethering on The English have also met Blether – a Scots version of the English Blather – meaning to talk foolishly or to talk very much
Blethering, Blether, Blather
8. Synonyms for Blethering include yackety-yak, chatter, prattle, babble, blather, jabber, talk, blether, twaddle and yabbering
Blethering, Babble, Blather, Blether
9. See authoritative translations of Blethering in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
10. Definition of Blethering in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Blethering mean? Information and translations of Blethering in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. While it may not be for everyone, the Blethering Place is unquestionably unique
13. Synonyms for Blethering in Free Thesaurus
14. Blethering Yarns, Glasgow, United Kingdom
15. The Blethering Place provides an amiable oasis to enjoy tea in the traditional manner while surrounded with Old World charm and hospitality
16. This will show the Blethering classes The Scotsman has been making the news recently, not just reporting it
17. Plural of Blethering Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
18. Watch Blethering Referendum on iPlayer
19. Blethering Referendum: What is the Barnett formula?
20. Listen to Blethering, Blustering, Drunken Blellum from Humus's Nieuw Akoestisch Peil for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
Blethering, Blustering, Blellum
21. Blethering-Brain Blog; Gallery; About; An Open Letter To My Parents
Blethering, Brain, Blog
22. Watch Blethering Referendum on iPlayer
23. Blethering Referendum: What about the oil? Video, 00:03:29 Blethering …
24. Blethering Referendum: Who would get what in the divorce? Close Comedian Sanjeev Kohli goes into his garage to think about the Scottish independence referendum.
25. Blethering about football, from Scotland and across the world
26. Blethering with… Sam Flockhart
Ulster and Scotch form blether, blethering: Burns speaks of stringing 'blethers up in rhyme.' And instead of bland and blethering Serenissimus I was received by Scheidemann blandly, blandishingly serene. WORD OF THE DAY kitschnoun
Definition of blathering (Entry 1 of 2) : foolish or nonsensical talk or writing … liked to conduct five meetings at once, moving back and forth between them, looking for the moment when the blathering was done and the dealing had begun. — Karen Breslau … the self-justifying blatherings of politicians …
Blithering definition, to talk foolishly; blather: He's blithering about some problem of his. See more.
: foolish or nonsensical talk or writing … liked to conduct five meetings at once, moving back and forth between them, looking for the moment when the blathering was done and the dealing had begun.— Karen Breslau … the self-justifying blatherings of politicians …— Robertson Davies.