See also: Blessedness
1. Blessedness synonyms, Blessedness pronunciation, Blessedness translation, English dictionary definition of Blessedness
2. 17 synonyms of Blessedness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 58 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Blessedness
4. Blessedness: a feeling or state of well-being and contentment
5. Blessedness Condition or state of being in God's grace or favor
6. The Bible contains the words "bless, " "blessing, " and "blessed, " but not the noun "Blessedness, " although the idea of a spiritual state of beatitude in which believers enjoy God's fellowship permeates the Bible.
7. ‘While Israel informs readers that this ‘single Blessedness’ could be rather lonely and demoralizing, it was still an Amazonian utopia compared with the lives of the other single subgroup at the time: the immigrant working girl.’
8. Definition of Blessedness in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Blessedness mean? Information and translations of Blessedness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
10. "Blessedness, the Greatest Miracle in My Life" testifies of how God blessed me (S
11. O the Blessedness of him who is waiting earnestly, and doth come to the days, a thousand, three hundred, thirty and five
12. The source of Blessedness is not without us but within
13. It appears in connexion with the endeavour of the human mind to grasp the divine essence or the ultimate reality of things, and to enjoy the Blessedness …
14. Blessedness is a synonym of happiness
15. As nouns the difference between Blessedness and happiness is that Blessedness is the state or condition of being blessed, holy while happiness is …
16. Bless, Blessed, Blessedness, Blessing: akin to A, 3, "Blessedness," indicates an ascription of blessing rather than a state; hence in Rom 4:6, where the AV renders it as a noun, "(describeth) the Blessedness;" the RV rightly puts "(pronounceth) blessing." So Rom 4:9
17. In Gal 4:15 the AV has "Blessedness," RV, "gratulation." The Galatian
18. The Blessedness of God may be considered, 1
19. The True Christian's Blessedness "We know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."—Romans 8:28
20. WE have here the description of a true Christian, and a declaration of that Christian's Blessedness.
21. Luke 1:57-80 The Blessedness of God Woodlawn Baptist Church November 27, 2005 Introduction It has been said that if our greatest need had been information, God would have sent us an educator.
22. As in the keeping of his commandments there is a great reward, so the Blessedness of high privilege is enduring
23. THE ORDINANCE OF COVENANTING JOHN CUNNINGHAM Then I shall wither in single Blessedness; I shall be unhappily not married instead of unhappily married
24. Synonyms for Blessedness include happiness, bliss, blissfulness, felicity, beatitude, content, gladness, joy, pleasure and nirvana
25. Blessedness being a personal possession, any kind of action or utterance by others is of secondary importance in regard to it
26. The English word "Blessedness" is derived from the root word for "blood" and suggests something set aside through sacrifice and in the Bible through Christ's sacrificial death for sins
27. Every aspect of the Christian life is embraced by Blessedness with no credit assumed by the person experiencing it
28. Hypernyms ("Blessedness" is a kind of): felicity; happiness (state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy)
29. Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Blessedness"): enlightenment; nirvana ((Hinduism and Buddhism) the beatitude that transcends the cycle of reincarnation; characterized by the extinction of desire and suffering and individual
30. Blessedness is about having. Blessedness is about having endowments we enjoy now
31. Definition of Blessedness noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
32. Cultivating Blessedness: To be “blessed” refers to the fullness of life and meaning that comes from living in union with God
33. According to devotees, pilgrimage to the Nizamuddin shrine enables them to partake of the saint's Blessedness
34. The Saviour tells us that it is more blessed to give than to receive, but how many of us are strangers to that Blessedness? But there will be no unfulfilled desires, and …
35. Oh! for a closer walk with God, A calm and heavenly frame; A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb! Where is the Blessedness I knew When first I saw the Lord? Where is the soul-refreshing view Of Jesus and his word? What peaceful hours I once enjoyed! How sweet their memory still
36. The distinction between “happiness” and “Blessedness” is a vital one to understanding how very far our age of Moralistic Therapeutic Deism is from Christianity.
37. Synonyms for Blessedness in Free Thesaurus
38. 15 synonyms for Blessedness: holiness, sacredness, sacrosanctity, sanctity, beatitude, bliss
39. Blessedness is to be found in forgiveness, atonement, imputation, repentance, and fifthly conviction
40. Scripture calls her "blessed." But this is not the Blessedness of the …
41. We remember his Blessedness, and we claim it as our own: for in him and by the Spirit, his Blessedness really becomes ours
42. Blessedness translate: kekudusan
43. Of course the divine Blessedness itself, the beatitude of God, is fruitful, as the source of everything that has come into being
44. But my point here, as in the earlier articles in this series, is that the theological doctrine of God's Blessedness is also fruitful, and that once it has been recovered for Christian life and thought, it will be productive of a
45. There is no Blessedness anywhere until impatience is sacrificed; and its sacrifice means the development of endurance, the practice of forbearance, and the creation of a new and gentler habit of mind
46. Brotherhood of the Cross and Star (BCS) a religious body ends Mansion of Blessedness 1st West African Convention here under the theme, 'Upholding the Legacies of the Holy Mother Esu Elizabeth OlumbaObu at a local hotel in Monrovia.BCS is a religious organization founded in 1956 by a Nigerian, OlumbaOlumbaObu, in Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
47. 32:1–2) speaks of the Blessedness (‘happiness’, REB) of those to whom God reckons righteousness (Rom
48. The paradox of Blessedness, the blessings of joy, peace and love won at a great price, this paradox is powerfully illustrated in works of art that …
49. THE Blessedness OF DIVINE PRESENCE
50. The Way of Blessedness, Participants Book (Companions in Christ) [Marjorie J
51. The Way of Blessedness, Participants Book (Companions in Christ)
52. Find below definitions and meanings of Blessedness
53. It is a source of great Blessedness when we confess our sins to God and are forgiven and reconciled to Him, and it is a source of blessing when we forgive others, liberating ourselves and them from bitter feelings, insults and psychological injuries! Prayer: Eternal Father,
54. Blessedness beauty saloon., Jos, Nigeria
The English word "blessedness" is derived from the root word for "blood" and suggests something set aside through sacrifice and in the Bible through Christ's sacrificial death for sins. Every aspect of the Christian life is embraced by blessedness with no credit assumed by the person experiencing it.
The state or condition of being blessed, holy. English Wiktionary. Available under CC-BY-SA license. "Blessedness." YourDictionary. LoveToKnow. www.yourdictionary.com/Blessedness. Blessedness. (n.d.). In YourDictionary. Retrieved from https://www.yourdictionary.com/Blessedness The source of blessedness is not without us but within....
The blessedness of the righteous is seen in their persecution by God's enemies ( Matt 5:11-12 ). The apostles are blessed in seeing what prophets could only long for ( Matt 13:16 ) and rejoice because they are allowed to suffer for Christ ( Acts 5:41 ).
2. Blessed Roman Catholic Church Used as a title before the name of one who has been beatified. 3. Bringing happiness, pleasure, or contentment. 4. blessed Used as an intensive: I don't have a blessed dime. bless′ed·ness n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.