1. Examples of Bleary in a Sentence She looked at me with Bleary eyes
2. Disoriented, Bleary passengers departing from the red-eye Recent Examples on the Web Dutcher gave a brief speech to his Bleary …
3. Bleary adjectivedim, blurred, fogged, murky, fuzzy, watery, misty, hazy, foggy, blurry, ill-defined, indistinct, rheumyMona smiled at her through Bleary eyes
Bleary, Blurred, Blurry
4. Indistinct; unclear: The day begins with a Bleary view of one's world.
5. (of eyes) tired, red, or watery: After studying all night, his eyes were Bleary
6. (Definition of Bleary from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
7. Something that's Bleary is dull, tired, or unfocused
8. Your eyes might be too Bleary first thing in the morning to focus on the newspaper — at least before you've had a cup of coffee. Bleary almost always describes a person's eyes, although you can also use it simply to mean blurred or exhausted.
Be, Bleary, Before, Blurred
9. The drunken uniformed brute raised his bloodshot, Bleary eyes and took Jefferson in from tip to toe
Brute, Bloodshot, Bleary
10. THE LION AND THE MOUSE CHARLES KLEIN The thought of this, and of French Pete in his Bleary sleep below, marred the beauty of the day
Bleary, Below, Beauty
11. How Many Words can be Made From Bleary? Above are the words made by unscrambling B L E A R Y (ABELRY).Our unscramble word finder was able to unscramble these letters using various methods to generate 104 words!Having a unscramble tool like ours under your belt will help you in ALL word scramble games!
Be, Bleary, By, Belt
12. 50 synonyms of Bleary from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms
13. Bleary: depleted in strength, energy, or freshness.
14. Tired, disoriented, or Bleary-eyed
15. He shuffled around the kitchen, Bleary with sleep.
16. Bleary is a small village and townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
17. Bleary was a human male pirate who worked in a crew led by Maliss and Sorath, hired to collect components stolen from Project Stardust for Grand Admiral Balanhai Savit
Bleary, By, Balanhai
18. The mobile way station the pirates operated from was attacked by the Grysks, who captured the survivors, including Bleary
19. Blurry Bleary As adjectives the difference between blurry and Bleary is that blurry is (of an image) not clear, crisp, or focused; having fuzzy edges while Bleary is tired, having senses dulled by exhaustion.
Blurry, Bleary, Between, By
20. Definition of Bleary blurred eyes from being tired, upset, or as a result of old age Examples of Bleary in a sentence She wiped the sleep from her Bleary eyes and yawned
Bleary, Blurred, Being
21. ‘Bleary-eyed business travellers’ ‘You turn over in your half-sleep and try to read the numbers, but they blur before your Bleary eyes.’ ‘The rocking of the rickety, old train and the whoosh and whir of the wheels teased our weary bodies and Bleary eyes.’
Bleary, Business, But, Blur, Before, Bodies
22. Bleary-eyed synonyms, Bleary-eyed pronunciation, Bleary-eyed translation, English dictionary definition of Bleary-eyed
23. ‘The Bleary eyes, he says, are down to a lack of sleep because of a faulty alarm on his motorbike.’ ‘It was after midnight, my eyes were Bleary and my head was cloudy from drink.’ ‘He had not been sobbing but her cheeks were moist and his eyes were Bleary.’
Bleary, Because, Been, But
24. If your eyes are Bleary, they look dull or tired, as if you have not had enough sleep or have drunk too much alcohol
25. I arrived Bleary-eyed and rumpled
26. He stared at Leo with great Bleary eyes
27. Synonyms: dim, blurred, fogged, murky More Synonyms of Bleary
28. Definition of Bleary adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
29. Bleary - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
30. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Bleary adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (eyes, eyesight: blurry) empañado adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Bleary, Book, Big, Blurry
31. Definition of Bleary (adjective): not able to see clearly
32. Definition and synonyms of Bleary from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
33. This is the British English definition of Bleary.View American English definition of Bleary.
34. Synonyms for Bleary in Free Thesaurus
35. 55 synonyms for Bleary: dim, blurred, fogged, murky, fuzzy, watery, misty, hazy, foggy, blurry, ill
Bleary, Blurred, Blurry
36. *~a band~* Bleary.lnk.to/GatesEP
37. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Bleary blear‧y / ˈblɪəri $ ˈblɪri / (also Bleary-eyed) adjective TIRED unable to see very clearly, because you are tired or have been crying Steve emerged from his room, unshaven and Bleary-eyed
Bleary, Blear, Bl, Because, Been
38. — blearily adverb — bleariness noun [uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Bleary • A
Blearily, Bleariness, Bleary
39. Definition of Bleary adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
40. Indistinct or unclear Mona smiled at her through Bleary eyes.
41. See authoritative translations of Bleary in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
42. Bleary - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
43. Find 30 ways to say Bleary, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
44. Bleary is rising artist who burst onto the streaming scene in 2020
45. Bleary Meaning: "blurred, rheumy, dim," late 14c., from blear + -y (2)
Bleary, Blurred, Blear
46. Bleary is: Peter Mercer (guitar, vocals), Callan Dwan (guitar, vocals), Taro Yamazaki (bass), and Luke Fedorko (drums), who recently replaced former drummer Jonathan Miller
47. Mercer and Dwan came up through the DIY scene in Nashville, and finally formed Bleary
48. I finally experienced, in true form, what the term “Bleary-eyed” really means
49. (4) The Bleary eyes, he says, are down to a lack of sleep because of a faulty alarm on his motorbike
50. (5) Her eyes were still Bleary from tears when he approached her, but they weren't tears of sadness or even regret
51. (6) I eased a Bleary eye through a crack in the curtains to get a foretaste of the weather.
52. Definition of Bleary written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
53. Synonyms for Bleary include tired, exhausted, fatigued, weary, knackered, wearied, burned-out, depleted, drained and pooped
54. Bleary (comparative blearier, superlative bleariest) Tired, having senses dulled by exhaustion
Bleary, Blearier, Bleariest, By
55. Although Bleary doesn’t have any shows on the books right now, you can follow the band’s Facebook and Instagram profiles for more
Bleary, Books, Band
56. What does Bleary-eyed mean? With eyes blurred or reddened, as from exhaustion or lack of sleep
57. Bleary definition: tired to the point of exhaustion synonyms: blear-eyed, blear, Bleary-eyed, tired antonyms: rested, coherent, energetic, focus, original
58. Bleary eyes and chaste kisses at Heathrow as passengers beat air corridor deadline This article is more than 1 month old There were no tests at arrivals – but that changes on …
Bleary, Beat, But
bleary (adjective) · blearier (comparative adjective) · bleariest (superlative adjective)