See also: Blearier
1. Blearier meaning Comparative form of bleary: more bleary.
2. Blearier definition: Adjective 1
3. Blearier synonyms, Blearier pronunciation, Blearier translation, English dictionary definition of Blearier
4. Blearier definition, definition of Blearier, Anagrams of Blearier, words that start with Blearier, and words that can be created from Blearier
5. Blearier 'Blearier' is a 8 letter word starting with B and ending with R Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Blearier
6. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Blearier will help you to finish your crossword today.
7. Above are the results of unscrambling Blearier
8. We found a total of 116 words by unscrambling the letters in Blearier.
9. Adjective Word forms: Blearier or bleariest 1.
10. Synonyms for Blearier in Free Thesaurus
11. Blearier Total Number of words made out of Blearier = 114 Blearier is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 10 points.Blearier is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 12 points
12. Blearier is a 8 letter medium Word starting with B and ending with R
13. 7 letter Words made out of Blearier
14. Blearier - find the meaning and all words formed with Blearier, anagrams with Blearier and much more
15. Adjective Blearier, bleariest (of the eyes) looking or feeling dull and unfocused from sleep or tiredness
16. We found 10 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Blearier: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Blearier" is defined
17. General (10 matching dictionaries) Blearier: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Blearier: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info] Blearier: Collins English Dictionary [home, info]
18. Adjective Blearier, bleariest (of the eyes) unfocused or filmy from sleep or tiredness
19. Bleary (comparative Blearier, superlative bleariest) Tired, having senses dulled by exhaustion
20. Bleary is an adjective, Blearier, bleariest according to parts of speech
21. So I have returned to my morning routine, where I’m slower and Blearier but feel less of the hustle
22. The meticulousness of Megan’s rhymes, as delivered in the crisp yet chatty flow she’s worked hard to develop, sets her apart from the rappers making Blearier, more abstract sounds at …
23. Autechre’s version of “BIPP” creates a Blearier, more abstract context for the core vocal line: “I can make you feel better, if you let me.” It’s loose and dreamy where the original
24. So there are long, bleary nights and longer, Blearier days
adjective, blear·i·er, blear·i·est. (of the eyes or sight) blurred or dimmed, as from sleep or weariness. (of eyes or vision) dimmed or blurred, as by tears or tiredness
adjective, blear·i·er, blear·i·est. (of the eyes or sight) blurred or dimmed, as from sleep or weariness. indistinct; unclear: The day begins with a bleary view of one's world.
(of the eyes or sight) blurred or dimmed, as from sleep or weariness. indistinct; unclear: The day begins with a bleary view of one's world. fatigued; worn-out.