1. How to use Blear in a sentence.
2. Bleared, Blear·ing, Blears 1
Bleared, Blear, Blears
3. To make dim, as with tears or inflammation: a biting wind that Bleared the vision.
4. Definition of Blear in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Blear mean? Information and translations of Blear in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
6. From Middle English blere, related to Low German bleeroged (“Bleareyed”), Middle High German blerre (“double vision”), German Blerre (“double vision”)
Blere, Bleeroged, Bleareyed, Blerre
7. Synonyms for Blear include blur, cloud, shroud, becloud, bedim, befog, blacken, darken, dim and dislimn
Blear, Blur, Becloud, Bedim, Befog, Blacken
8. 73.6k Followers, 1,349 Following, 1,085 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Manuella Blear (@manuBlear)
9. ‘a medicine to lay to sore and Blear eyes’ More example sentences ‘They were almost transparent, Blear beads of amber, slightly filmed with red; blood, a vampire's tears.’
Blear, Beads, Blood
10. Blear - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
11. The latest tweets from @BlearGames
12. ME blere, watery, rheumy < bleren, to have watery eyes, akin to Ger plärren, to bawl, cry < IE base * bhlē-, to howl, weep (of echoic orig.) > blare, bleat, L flere, to weep Blear in American …
Blere, Bleren, Bawl, Base, Bhl, Blare, Bleat, Blear
13. 41 synonyms of Blear from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Blear: not seen or understood clearly.
15. A Blear-eyed, unsteady individual, whom Bart recognized as a member of the Sharp Corner contingent, advanced to the table
16. BART STIRLING'S ROAD TO SUCCESS ALLEN CHAPMAN Six pairs of eyes, Blear or foxy, were riveted upon the boyish figure of the housebreaker
Bart, Blear, Boyish
17. Blear (v.) "to dim (the vision) with tears, rheum, etc.," also "to have watery or rheumy eyes," early 14c., of uncertain origin, possibly from an unrecorded Old English *blerian, which is perhaps related to blur.
Blear, Blerian, Blur
18. - Blear now comes with an Action Extension
19. ‘The Blear in his eyes receded like sea foam before the bow.’ ‘She woke up with a start and twelve menacing figures shimmered into focus as the Blear left her eyes.’ Origin
Blear, Before, Bow
20. To make dim, as with tears or inflammation: a biting wind that Bleared the vision
21. A blur; cloudiness; dimness: She was concerned about the recent Blear in her vision.
22. Blear lets you easily transform your own photos or the bundled ones into stunning blurry wallpapers for your device
Blear, Bundled, Blurry
23. IOS app that transforms your photos into stunning blurry wallpapers for your device - sindresorhus/Blear
24. Blear is an amazing update to where the -Dean GFKeller Family is at nowadays
25. Bleary definition, (of the eyes or sight) blurred or dimmed, as from sleep or weariness
26. Some stacked games, nothing too special, Enjoy!Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/Blearfern Don't Forget to Like and Subscribe!-Socials-https://twitter
27. Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com: accessed ), memorial page for James Blear (1704–11 Mar 1776), Find a Grave Memorial no
28. Definition of Blear-eyed in the Definitions.net dictionary
29. What does Blear-eyed mean? Information and translations of Blear-eyed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
30. Synonyms for Blear in Free Thesaurus
31. 35 synonyms for Blear: becloud, bedim, befog, blur, cloud, dim, dull, eclipse, fog, gloom, mist, obfuscate
Blear, Becloud, Bedim, Befog, Blur
32. Find more ways to say Blear, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
33. Shop Black Blear Tipped Faux Fur Fabric at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project
Black, Blear, Best
34. Find below definitions and meanings of Blear
35. Blear Moon is a solo project of Vlas Presnetsov, producer and audio-visual artist based in Czech Republic
36. From around 2010 Vlas started to produce releases under Blear Moon alias on various labels
37. Blear Moon ambient musician and visual аbstractionist releasing music as Blear Moon since 2010 Winter journal, released 14 December 2020 1
38. Blear Benin Kastrati is an Albanian songwriter, producer, and filmmaker
39. Synonyms for Blear-eyed in Free Thesaurus
40. 3 synonyms for Blear-eyed: Blear, Bleary, Bleary-eyed
41. What are synonyms for Blear-eyed?
42. - Blear now comes with an Action Extension
43. Blear definition: tired to the point of exhaustion synonyms: Bleary, Blear-eyed, Bleary-eyed, tired antonyms: rested, smart, distinct, strengthen, hopeful
44. Widening their scope from recent grindcore on Nuclear War Now! Productions, Sissy Spacek's Blear explores a much more dynamic and spacious approach to sound--an entropic vortex of full-room tear-up texture
45. Fallow by Blear Moon, released 01 January 2019 1
Definition of blear (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : dim with water or tears 2 : obscure to the view or imagination Other Words from blear Synonyms & Antonyms Example Sentences Learn More about blear
(of the eyes or sight) blurred or dimmed, as from sleep or weariness. indistinct; unclear: The day begins with a bleary view of one's world.
1. To blur or redden (the eyes). 2. To blur; dim. Bleary. [Middle English bleren .] American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. 1. to make dim, as with tears or inflammation.