See also: Blatantly
1. Blatantly synonyms, Blatantly pronunciation, Blatantly translation, English dictionary definition of Blatantly
2. Blatantly definition, in a shameless or conspicuous way; flagrantly: While many of those workers are joining unions, many others are being Blatantly ripped off
3. Find 77 ways to say Blatantly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. 25 synonyms and near synonyms of Blatantly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 antonyms and near antonyms
5. Find another word for Blatantly
6. Blatantly: as in loudly, vociferously
7. What does Blatantly mean? The definition of Blatantly is something, especially something forbidden or disrespectful, done in a really obvious mann
8. We found 5 answers for “Blatantly”
9. This page shows answers to the clue Blatantly.Blatantly may be defined as “In a blatant manner”, “(adv.)In a blatant manner” and “(Wise words) in a completely obvious manner”
10. Synonyms for Blatantly are for example brazenly, deliberately and manifestly.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
11. Blatantly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
12. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Blatantly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (openly, conspicuously) abiertamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora
13. ‘He was Blatantly looking down my shirt’: A *current* staffer has accused Gov
14. Blatantly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (openly, conspicuously) apertamente, palesemente, vistosamente avv avverbio : Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente " - "Ho tirato la
15. Blatantly: 1 adv in a blatant manner “they Blatantly violated the laws”
16. Dictionary entry details • Blatantly (adverb) Sense 1
17. Context example: they Blatantly violated the laws
18. ‘ It seems Blatantly obvious that only well designed clinical investigations can establish the truth.’ ‘This simplistic assumption seems Blatantly foolish.’ ‘This case appears Blatantly unfair and discriminatory.’ ‘The whole thing was Blatantly rigged of course.’ ‘This section is Blatantly copied from Wikipedia.’
19. The adverb Blatantly comes from a word coined by Edmund Spenser in his allegory The Faerie Queen
20. Blatantly obvious definition: You use blatant to describe something bad that is done in an open or very obvious way
21. Blatantly definition: Blatantly is used to add emphasis when you are describing states or situations which you Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
22. Synonyms for Blatantly in Free Thesaurus
23. ‘ It seems Blatantly obvious that only well designed clinical investigations can establish the truth.’ ‘This simplistic assumption seems Blatantly foolish.’ ‘This case appears Blatantly unfair and discriminatory.’ ‘The whole thing was Blatantly rigged of course.’ ‘This section is Blatantly copied from Wikipedia.’
24. Definition of Blatantly in the Definitions.net dictionary
25. What does Blatantly mean? Information and translations of Blatantly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
26. It is Blatantly unethical to wreak vengeance upon innocent bystanders
27. Another Blatantly regressive tax system is the social security system
28. But this Blatantly sterile narcissism, especially when fanned by massive and intrusive media coverage, is psychologically damaging to the celebrities themselves.
29. Synonyms for Blatantly include glaringly, obviously, clearly, plainly, evidently, patently, unmistakably, manifestly, conspicuously and apparently
30. Definition of Blatantly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
31. It became Blatantly obvious to me that the band wasn't going to last
32. Safety guidelines had been Blatantly ignored
33. It's exhibitionism to flaunt wealth so Blatantly
34. For years, Blatantly false assertions have gone
35. Most recently, Dale has been nominated to the board of the Blatantly Honest Foundation and is an Ambassador for Operation Inclusion, the foundation’s mission to the moon
36. See 4 authoritative translations of Blatantly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
37. Biden administration Blatantly hiding border crisis numbers because they’re just that bad
38. But in a March 8 motion remanding Chansley into custody, Judge Royce Lamberth skewered Chansley's story, saying the 33-year-old "Blatantly lied" about his alleged invitation into the building and
39. Womens’ sports uniforms are Blatantly sexist
40. Translation for 'Blatantly' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
41. And their Blatantly false narratives will not keep us from telling the world about Russia’s central role in bombing the Syrian people into submission
42. It notes the serial nature of the author's submissions, with numerous repetitive and often unclear assertions and at times Blatantly false claims and accusations.
43. Blatantly 'Blatantly' is a 9 letter word starting with B and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Blatantly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Blatantly will help you to finish your crossword today
44. All of these bills are (1) nonsense, (2) pre-empted by federal law, and (3) Blatantly unconstitutional under the 1st Amendment
45. Blatantly prijevod u rječniku engleski - hrvatski u Glosbe, online rječnik, besplatno
46. Here are the 10 most Blatantly wasteful defense items in the recent $1.8 trillion spending bill
47. Nichols' book, Blatantly Honest, is filled with peer-to-peer advice on navigating life as a teen in a world that begs young people to grow up before they're really ready
48. Unlike books for teens written from an adult perspective, Blatantly Honest offers real, relatable advice …
49. It's a material omission -- indeed, since The Public's benefit is always to be the primary goal of American law, your omitting the KEY requirement -- and doing so Blatantly -- is just astounding.
The definition of blatantly is something, especially something forbidden or disrespectful, done in a really obvious manner.
blatant, blazing, conspicuous(adj) without any attempt at concealment; completely obvious. "blatant disregard of the law"; "a blatant appeal to vanity"; "a blazing indiscretion". Synonyms: dazzling, vociferous, glaring, clamorous, clamant, blinding, fulgent, blazing, strident, conspicuous, glary. Antonyms:
Definition of blatant. 1 : noisy especially in a vulgar or offensive manner : clamorous. 2 : completely obvious, conspicuous, or obtrusive especially in a crass or offensive manner : brazen blatant disregard for the rules.