See also: Blast Blastocyst Blasted Blastula Blasting Blaster Blastocoel Blastic Blastoma Blastema Blastopore Blastomere Email Into Have Helps Arc Blasphemy Blase Blasphemous Blaspheme Blasphemer Blasfemia Blaspheming Blasphemed Carte Black Attempt Swan Market Define Design Nationalist
1. The Basic Local Alignment Search Tool (Blast) finds regions of local similarity between sequences
Basic, Blast, Between
2. Blast can be used to infer functional and evolutionary relationships between sequences as well as help identify members of gene families.
Blast, Be, Between
3. Blast definition is - a violent gust of wind
4. How to use Blast in a sentence.
5. With Game-Based Savings™, play your favorite games and transfer 1¢ per in-game action from your personal bank account to your Blast savings account.
Based, Bank, Blast
6. Blast definition, a sudden and violent gust of wind: Wintry Blasts chilled us to the marrow
7. Blast - create by using explosives; "Blast a passage through the mountain" shell create , make - make or cause to be or to become; "make a mess in one's office"; "create a furor"
Blast, By, Be, Become
8. Find 118 ways to say Blast, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. The Basic Local Alignment Search Tool (Blast) finds regions of similarity between sequences
Basic, Blast, Between
10. Blast can be used to infer functional and evolutionary relationships between sequences as well as help identify members of gene families.
Blast, Be, Between
11. The Blast was also felt across Turkey, Syria, Israel, Palestine and parts of Europe, and was heard in Cyprus, more than 240 km (150 mi) away
12. Blast Athletics is an all in one sports fundraising application for clubs and schools
13. In bioinformatics, Blast (basic local alignment search tool) is an algorithm and program for comparing primary biological sequence information, such as the amino-acid sequences of proteins or the nucleotides of DNA and/or RNA sequences
Bioinformatics, Blast, Basic, Biological
14. A Blast search enables a researcher to compare a subject protein or nucleotide sequence (called a query) with a library or database of sequences, and identify
15. Blast! is a Broadway production created by James Mason for Cook Group Incorporated, the director and organization formerly operating the Star of Indiana Drum and Bugle Corps
Blast, Broadway, By, Bugle
16. An immature stage in cellular development before appearance of the definitive characteristics of the cell; used also as a word termination, as in ameloBlast and trophoBlast
17. A Blast from the past Someone or something that evokes a sense of nostalgia
18. Bumping into my old high school sweetheart in the grocery store was a real Blast from the past
19. What a Blast from the past! See also: Blast, past at full Blast To the maximum level
20. Blastoma (Blast-oma): type of cancer that develop in germ cells or Blast cells
21. Blastomere (Blast-omere): any cell resulting from the cell division or cleavage process that occurs following the fertilization of a female sex cell (egg cell).
22. Blast - The Gamer's Savings Account
23. 126 synonyms of Blast from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 174 related words, definitions, and antonyms
24. Blast, nouvelle Web TV indépendante, nouveau site d’infos
25. 12/21/2020 2 TBlastN •TBlastN-The query is an amino sequence-The database is a nucleotide database-All six frames are translated in the database and searched with the protein sequence •Protein :: Coding nucleotide DB homology-Mapping a protein to a genome-Mining ESTs and RNA-Seq data for protein similarities 7 TBlastX •TBlastX-The query is a nucleotide sequence
26. Blast definition: A Blast is a big explosion, especially one caused by a bomb
Blast, Big, By, Bomb
27. WELCOME TO THE FUNNIEST CARTOON PUZZLE ADVENTURE! From the creators of Toy Blast comes the ultimate puzzle game with unique gameplay and endless
28. Basic Local Alignment Search Tool (Blast) (1, 2) is the tool most frequently used for calculating sequence similarity
29. Blast comes in variations for use with different query sequences against different databases
30. All Blast applications, as well as information on which Blast program to use and other help documentation, are listed on the Blast
31. You're sure to have a Blast! EASY TO SET UP! 1.PLUG the Blast! micro-console into an available HDMI port
32. 2.POWER the Blast! micro-console with the included Micro-USB cable
33. 4.TURN ON the wireless controller and have a Blast!
34. Blast - Student Group Size, Scope and Sequence, and Lesson Structure
35. Blast Foundations lessons can be taught in various group sizes, depending on your situation
36. When used in early 1st grade, Blast can be taught as a whole class supplement, thus the group sizes are large.
37. My most positive experience as a Blast volunteer was when my mentee wrote a poem for me, describing what we did, how good of a mentor I was, and how sad she was that I was leaving
38. At Blast Zone, we pride ourself on our industry-leading warranties
39. Definition The Basic Local Alignment Search Tool (Blast) for comparing gene and protein sequences against others in public databases
40. Blast is a set of sequence comparison algorithms used to search databases for optimal local alignments to a query
41. Blast Motion wearable technology and sports analysis app
42. The Basic Local Alignment Search Tool (Blast) is a program that can detect sequence similarity between a Query sequence and sequences within a database
Basic, Blast, Between
43. Primer-Blast tries to find target-specific primers by placing candidate primers on unique template regions that are not similar to other targets
44. However, in some cases, primer-Blast cannot determine if a database sequence is an intended target or not, thus the user guidance might be helpful (For example, when your template is a polymorphic
45. When a sequence is submitted for Blast search, the similarity matches will be performed over the entire query sequence
46. I don't like it! Whether they go pop or bang, clearing these balls is sure to be a Blast! How to play Blast! Click groups of 3 or more balls of the same color
Bang, Balls, Be, Blast
47. COBALT is a multiple sequence alignment tool that finds a collection of pairwise constraints derived from conserved domain database, protein motif database, and sequence similarity, using RPS-Blast, BlastP, and PHI-Blast
48. Blast definition, a sudden and violent gust of wind: Wintry Blasts chilled us to the marrow
49. Comparing Blast (with parameters w = 4, T = 17) to the widely used FASTP program (Lipman & Pearson, 1985; Pearson & Lipman, 1988) in its most sensitive mode (ktup = 1), we have found that Blast is of comparable sensitivity, generally yields fewer false positives (high-scoring but unrelated matches to the query), and is over an order of
50. 101 reviews of Blast Salon "Hidden location but great service! My nails look great and the staff was very friendly!"
51. Blast stands for Basic Local Alignment Search Tool.The emphasis of this tool is to find regions of sequence similarity, which will yield functional and evolutionary clues about the …
52. Blast! is a IPA - Imperial style beer brewed by Brooklyn Brewery in Brooklyn, NY
Blast, Beer, Brewed, By, Brooklyn, Brewery
53. The Ultimate Relaxing Tapping & Matching Game! Welcome to Blast FEVER -- brand new toys-themed cartoon Blast adventure and journey of fever! It’s easy to play and you will get addicted to endless fun! Game Features ·Tap to make a toy Blast and clear all the cubes