black (adjective) · blacker (comparative adjective) · blackest (superlative adjective) · Black (adjective)
black (noun) · Black (noun) · blacks (plural noun)
black (verb) · blacks (third person present) · blacked (past tense) · blacked (past participle) · blacking (present participle)
1. Black definition is - having the very dark color of the night sky or the eye's pupil : of the color Black
2. How to use Black in a sentence.
3. Black chases after leads that will help him solve Joon's case, which is still a mystery
4. Despite the urgent prodding from 416 and 007, Black becomes conflicted about whether to turn in the laptop as evidence
5. Black may be capitalized when used in reference to people, as a sign of respect
6. The case for capitalizing the initial letter (Black) is further supported by the fact that the names of many other ethnic groups and nationalities use initial capital letters, e.g., Hispanic.
7. Black·er, Black·est 1
8. Being of the color Black, producing or reflecting comparatively little light and having no predominant hue
9. 135 synonyms of Black from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 213 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Black: having the color of soot or coal.
11. Black is associated with power, elegance, formality, safety, birth, male, and mystery
12. Black is a dark color, the darkest color there is
13. Black, along with gray and white, is a neutral color
14. Black Lives Matter is a central target of disinformation and you are a key line of defense
15. Find 115 ways to say Black, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
16. ️ MORE INFO ABOUT DANCE COVER CONTEST : https://bit.ly/2Z2UBy6#BlackPINK #블랙핑크 #HowYouLikeThat #PreReleaseSingle #DANCE_PERFORMANCE_VIDEO #안무영상 #YG
17. Black at Cool Math Games: First there was Yellow
18. The Black tactical squad operates under the cloak of complete anonymity and deniability to protect the US from threats foreign and domestic
19. Black Face Masks, 100 Pcs Black Disposable Face Masks 3 Ply Filter Protection-Black
20. Black+DECKER Factory Service provides fast, professional tool repair when you need it
21. BlackPINK - 'Kill This Love' Available on iTunes @ http://smarturl.it/KillThisLove/iTunesAvailable on Apple Music @ http://smarturl.it/KillThisLove/Apple
22. COVID Vaccine Inequity, Chicago Edition: Hospital Gives Doses Meant for Hard-Hit Black Chicagoans to Trump's Son, Hotel Employees and Luxury Store Workers
23. Why Join? Sign up for a MyBlack+DECKER account for quick and easy access to saved products, projects, discussions, and more
24. Usually considered to be the opposite of the color white Contrary to popular belief the word "Black" is not a racist comment or slur.
25. “It seems like such a minor change, Black versus Black,” The Times’s National editor, Marc Lacey, said
26. Black Power began as revolutionary movement in the 1960s and 1970s
27. During this era, there was a rise in the demand for Black history courses, a greater embrace of African culture, and a spread of raw artistic expression displaying the realities of African Americans.
28. Black Rhino also offers more street friendly width and offset configrations to offer a stylish upgrade to set your truck wheels, SUV wheels, and CUV crossover wheels apart from all other vehicles
29. Black students were permitted to attend the Kendall School in 1952, with classes becoming fully integrated in 1954 after the Supreme Court decision Brown v
30. Black power is from 1966, associated with Stokely Carmichael
31. Black English "English as spoken by African-Americans," is by 1969
32. The Black Panther (1965) movement was an outgrowth of Student Nonviolent Co-ordinating Committee
33. Black studies is attested from 1968.
34. Black Sea, large inland sea situated at the southeastern extremity of Europe
35. Learn more about the Black Sea in this article.
36. Black is the uncompromising Python code formatter
37. In return, Black gives you speed, determinism, and freedom from pycodestyle nagging about formatting
38. Black power is from 1966, associated with Stokely Carmichael
39. Black English "English as spoken by African-Americans," is by 1969
40. The Black Panther (1965) movement was an outgrowth of Student Nonviolent Co-ordinating Committee
41. Black studies is attested from 1968.
42. A: "Would you like any cream or sugar in your coffee?" B: "No, Black is fine, thanks." 2
43. The director's new Black comedy offers a biting critique of modern capitalism
44. Black & Veatch’s 2021 Strategic Directions: Megatrends Report analyzes survey data from more than 1,000 professionals across the power, water, telecommunications and natural gas sectors, and the commercial & industrial and manufacturing industries.
45. Comprehensive coverage of Black Friday 2021
46. View all Black Friday 2021 Ads, Black Friday 2021 Deals and Sales Online
47. Black Rifle Coffee Company is a SOF veteran-owned coffee company, serving premium coffee and culture to people who love America.
48. All Black lives deserve to tell their stories.
49. The Black Desert Online publishing responsibilities for NA and EU have been handed over to its developer, Pearl Abyss, on February 24
50. To continue playing with your existing Kakao Games based Black Desert Online account, you will need to go through the Account Transfer process.
51. Blackmagic Design creates the world’s highest quality products for the feature film, post and broadcast industries including URSA cameras, DaVinci Resolve and ATEM switchers.
52. Black Friday 2021 Ads is here, and it's got some seriously doorbusting deals this year! With 810 pages of this season's most in-demand products from trendy tech to the hottest toys, these deals can't be missed.
53. Lincoln Black Label membership provides access to the Avis® President’s Club, an exclusive invitation-only program
54. Black Mirror: Bandersnatch 2018 TV-MA 1h 30m Sci-Fi TV In 1984, a young programmer begins to question reality as he adapts a dark fantasy novel into a video game.
55. Black holes may solve some of the mysteries of the universe
56. A Black hole is a place in space where gravity pulls so much that even light cannot get out
57. Black seed oil or Black cumin oil as it is less commonly known is extracted from the Asian-native Nigella Sativa plant
The definition of black is covered in darkness or having no light. An example of black is the color of the sky at night. Black is defined as the color that has no light. An example of black is darkness. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Black.".
black(adj) being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light. "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil". black(adj) of or belonging to a racial group having dark skin especially of sub-Saharan African origin.
The Color Black
"Black" is associated with everything dark, negative, and unwanted. Black is the color of the pits of hell, coffee that spits out, cats that bring misfortune, rotting food that has been abandoned, and the storm clouds that bring destruction. Black is the color of depression.