1. Definition of Blab (Entry 2 of 2) intransitive verb
2. Synonyms & Antonyms of Blab. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 to engage in casual or rambling conversation
3. The two friends can Blab for hours on the phone.
4. Blab is an anonymous social network application that let’s you share your feelings and confessions
5. Verb (used without object), Blabbed, Blab·bing
Blabbed, Blab, Bing
6. To talk or chatter indiscreetly or thoughtlessly: Don't confide in him, because he Blabs
7. She Blabbed so much I couldn't hear the concert.
8. Watch Blab TV live! Watch Blab TV anywhere, any time with our "Watch Live" option
9. BlabTV is a Pensacola based broadcast television station that features the best local businesses, services and events along the Gulf Coast
Blabtv, Based, Broadcast, Best, Businesses
10. If you're a business that wishes to advertise on BlabTV or have an idea for a show, please contact us at 850-432-8982 or email: [email protected]Blabtv.com.
11. A broken complexion, a swinish look, ungenerous acts and the want of due knowledge,—all Blab. ESSAYS, FIRST SERIES RALPH WALDO EMERSON Blob (Blab often in Ulster), a raised blister: a drop of honey, or of anything liquid
Broken, Blab, Blob, Blister
12. To Blab is to gossip about or reveal a secret you promised to keep
13. You might accidentally Blab to your dad about your brother getting in trouble at school
14. A reporter could take you by surprise and get you to Blab about your movie star neighbor, and it might be hard for a little kid not to Blab about the birthday gift he's giving his sister.
By, Blab, Be, Birthday
15. 'Blab', All Acronyms, 29 January 2021, <https://www.allacronyms.com/Blab> [accessed 29 January 2021] Bluebook All Acronyms, Blab (Jan
16. 29, 2021, 11:01 AM), available at https://www.allacronyms.com/Blab
17. Blab [Internet]; January 29, 2021 [cited 2021 JAN 29]
18. Available from: https://www.allacronyms.com/Blab.
19. / blæb / -bb- to talk carelessly or too much, often telling others something you should keep secret: Someone Blabbed to the press.
Bl, Bb, Blabbed
20. Just Blab by writing or speaking
21. Increase your talk time by sharing Blab and have unlimited live chat
22. Find the latest BIO LAB NATURALS INC (Blab) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
23. To Blab (also: to spill the beans, to blow the whistle)
Blab, Beans, Blow
24. Blab! is a comics anthology edited by Monte Beauchamp
Blab, By, Beauchamp
25. Blab Complete Bio Lab Naturals Inc
26. Do you have secrets that can’t tell anyone, questions you’re wondering or funny stories that everyone should hear… so Blab is for you! Just Blab by writing or speaking
27. Increase your talk time by sharing Blab and have unlimited live chat
28. If someone Blabs about something secret, they tell people about it.
29. Blabbed, Blab·bing, Blabs v.tr
Blabbed, Blab, Bing, Blabs
30. [Middle English Blabben, to talk foolishly, back-formation from Blaberen
Blabben, Back, Blaberen
31. Blab è live ogni giorno con quote, pronostici, exchange e statistiche delle partite di calcio e di tutti gli eventi sportivi: da tennis e basket agli sport USA.
32. ‘Get in the car, or we'll Blab to the whole school, and your brother.’ ‘I wont go Blabbing your secrets around the school and I won't tell your guardians,’ he smiled.’ ‘If I stand trial, they will put me under a truth potion, and I will Blab all kinds of secrets… including yours.’
Blab, Brother, Blabbing
33. ‘They Blab on about this header and that corner, about free kicks, fouls, yellow cards, and sendings off and about players being offside.’ ‘These guys know how to write a catchy tune, but, occasionally, his lyrics tend to Blab on about the typical whiny stuff too much.’ ‘But anyways, I don't really want to Blab …
Blab, Being, But
34. Blab Television specializes in video production and advertising in beautiful downtown Pensacola, FL
35. Blab (third-person singular simple present Blabs, present participle Blabbing, simple past and past participle Blabbed) ( transitive , intransitive ) To tell tales; to gossip without reserve or discretion.
Blab, Blabs, Blabbing, Blabbed
36. Blab World defies description: neither book or magazine, it is obviously a work of art
37. Over the last decade, Blab! has accrued countless design awards and honors
38. Founded in 1986 by acclaimed Chicago-based graphic designer and art director Monte Beauchamp, Blab World has evolved from a digest-sized comics mag into a beautifully designed and printed keepsake.
By, Based, Beauchamp, Blab, Beautifully
39. Blab allows you to video-conference with three other people
40. Blab’s ease of use, simplicity and functionality give it the edge over other live-streaming platforms
41. See 4 authoritative translations of Blab in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
42. The Blab family name was found in the USA, Canada, and Scotland between 1861 and 1920
43. The most Blab families were found in the USA in 1880
44. In 1880 there were 12 Blab families living in New York
45. This was about 92% of all the recorded Blab's in the USA
46. New York had the highest population of Blab …
47. Blab & BlabMini are \u0003a long running series \u0003of speaker nights from \u0003leading creative \u0003individuals & studios
48. Blab (v.) mid-15c., Blabben, "to talk idly and foolishly, talk too much," apparently from Middle English noun Blabbe "one who does not control his tongue" (late 13c.), which is probably echoic
Blab, Blabben, Blabbe
49. Related: Blabbed; Blabbing.From c
50. 1600 as "to talk indiscreetly." The exact relationship between the noun and verb Blab and Blabber is difficult to determine
Between, Blab, Blabber
51. Welcome to the Brain, Language, & Acoustic Behavior (Blab) Lab! We are interested in how the brain coordinates auditory and motor signals to achieve communicative goals
Brain, Behavior, Blab
52. Blab around To talk about something in a loose or gossipy manner
53. A noun or pronoun can be used between "Blab" and "around." They are Blabbing around that story as if it's the truth
Be, Between, Blab, Blabbing
54. Management is just casually Blabbing around the idea of layoffs
55. Don't Blab that nonsense around here, we're not buying it
56. See also: around, Blab Blab out To talk about or
57. Blab puts the “social” component into social media in the most profound and effective way
58. Blab allows people to be face to face in real time without being in the same room
Blab, Be, Being
59. Since the demise of the groundbreaking Raw nearly a decade ago, the vaguely annual Blab has become the premier showcase for comics as art
blab (noun) · blabs (plural noun)
blab. (blăb) v. blabbed, blab·bing, blabs. v.tr. To reveal (secret matters), especially through indiscreet or unreserved talk. v.intr. 1. To reveal secret matters indiscreetly. 2.
“Blab.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/blab. Accessed 26 Jan. 2021.
A noun or pronoun can be used between "blab" and "around." They are blabbing around that story as if it's the truth. Management is just casually blabbing around the idea of layoffs. Don't blab that nonsense around here, we're not buying it. To talk about or reveal a private or secret matter. A noun or pronoun can be used between "blab" and "out."
verb (used without object), blabbed, blab·bing. to talk or chatter indiscreetly or thoughtlessly: Don't confide in him, because he blabs. She blabbed so much I couldn't hear the concert. idle, indiscreet chattering. a person who blabs; blabbermouth. Think you remember last week’s words?