1. Bizzare (comparative more Bizzare, superlative most Bizzare)
2. Some Bizzare funded and released a compilation of unsigned bands entitled "Some Bizzare Album" which introduced acts including Depeche Mode, Soft Cell, The The and Blancmange.
Bizzare, Bands, Blancmange
3. Nailz Bizzare, Portland, Oregon
4. Locating at Bethany Village Center, Nail Bizzare provides full nails, waxing and facial services.
5. Bizzare Contact are Didy & Gady Ezra from Israel
6. Booking Contact: [email protected]Bizzare-contact.com
Booking, Book, Bizzare
Definition of bizarre. (Entry 1 of 2) : strikingly out of the ordinary: such as. a : odd, extravagant, or eccentric in style or mode His behavior was bizarre.
Define bizarre. bizarre synonyms, bizarre pronunciation, bizarre translation, English dictionary definition of bizarre. strikingly unconventional or far-fetched: He was behaving in a very bizarre way.
a : odd, extravagant, or eccentric in style or mode His behavior was bizarre. bizarre stories a bizarre outfit. b : involving sensational contrasts or incongruities the bizarre timidity of a tall, strapping young man.
bizarre definition: 1. very strange and unusual: 2. strange and unusual: . Learn more. Cambridge Dictionary +Plus; My profile +Plus help; ... Improve your vocabulary with English Vocabulary in Use from Cambridge. Learn the words you need to communicate with confidence. Related words. bizarrely adverb.