1. Bizarre: [adjective] strikingly out of the ordinary: such as
2. Bizarre, fantastic, grotesque, weird share a sense of deviation from what is normal or expected. Bizarre means markedly unusual or extraordinarily strange, sometimes whimsically so: Bizarre costumes for Mardi Gras; Bizarre behavior.
3. The words fantastic and grotesque are common synonyms of Bizarre. While all three words mean "conceived, made, or carried out without adherence to truth or reality," Bizarre applies to the sensationally strange and implies violence of contrast or incongruity of combination
4. A Bizarre medieval castle in the heart of a modern city
5. Strange, but true: Bizarre is a word with a debated and murky background.
6. Bizarre's diss track titled "Love Tap" was released as a single everywhere on September 18, 2018
7. Bizarre also signed a deal for his podcast “The Bizarre World Podcast” with The Digital Soapbox Network/CBS/Entercom
8. On October 10, 2019, Bizarre released his second Extended Play Rufus.
9. 10 Bizarre Objects Found On Beaches March 2, 2021 Weird Stuff Top 10 Wholesome Creators Who Were Anything But March 1, 2021 Our World 10 Man-Made Places Nature Decorated March 1, 2021
10. Some are steeped in tradition, while others may be wacky, Bizarre, unique, special or …
11. Someone or something Bizarre is odd or unusual in appearance, style, or character
12. If your teacher walks into class wearing a purple boa, lime-green cowboy boots, and a scuba mask, you might comment, "How Bizarre !" Things that are Bizarre often involve strange contrasts or unexpected elements.
13. Bizarre Reports - for us Bizarre descriptions - of extraordinary longevity represented for pre-modern writers empirical proof that death could be delayed
14. From the Cambridge English Corpus This requirement is so sufficiently Bizarre …
15. What does Bizarre mean? Very odd in manner, appearance, etc.; grotesque
16. The historical marker for Bizarre stands in the sidewalk in front of Poulston's TV and Appliance Store ("RCA 18 INCH SATELLITE DISH ONLY $500"), just across the Appomattox River from Farmville, Va.
17. Maurice is a French teenager who escaped France and begins working at a hype club in Brooklyn called Bizarre. He quickly becomes a sort of 'mascot' of this incredible club.The owner and the artists that perform there love him, but Maurice can't lovebecause of the pastand his secrets
18. The Crossword Solver found 182 answers to the Bizarre crossword clue
19. 10 Bizarre Fashion Trends That Got The Hype For No Reason
20. The source for all things Bizarre, strange and odd in the world
21. Let us remember the strange inventions, outdated customs, and one-of-a-kind moments that truly evoke the past in all its Bizarre glory, whether cheerful or tragic
22. From the Great Molasses Flood to the Polish soldier bear to the amphibious car, view some of history's most fascinatingly Bizarre photos in …
23. Top 10 Most Bizarre People In The World You Won't Believe Actually ExistWe may all live in a small world
24. Bizarre and imagination is the most powerful tool human being has.
25. Etymology Borrowed from French Bizarre (“odd, peculiar, Bizarre, formerly headlong, angry”)
26. Holiday Insights, where everyday is a holiday, a Bizarre day, a wacky day ,or a special event.Join us in the fun each and every day of the year
27. Bizarre Bazaar has all the gifts and cheer that the townspeople need all through the year
28. As the co-creator, host and contributing producer of Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern, Andrew travels the world, tasting the most unique, traditional fare he can find
29. 9 reviews of Bizarre Coffee "So just spending the morning doing a little walking around the downtown Canton area when I came across the adorable brand new Coffee, Breakfast, Sandwich Shop
30. ‘The Bizarre exhibition includes a display of British padlocks and some prison menus.’ ‘It was a Bizarre build up to the goal as again the weather heavily influenced the play.’ ‘They were each asked to submit the most Bizarre reasons why people wanted to hand over animals to them.’
31. Bizarre 'Bizarre' is a 7 letter word starting with B and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Bizarre'
32. Explore releases from Bizarre at Discogs
33. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Bizarre at the Discogs Marketplace.
34. 11) It is a Bizarre tale and the author hits just the right note of horror and disbelief
35. 12) The old people all goggled at the Bizarre dresses of the girls at the party
36. 13) The game was also notable for the Bizarre behaviour of the team's manager.
37. "How Bizarre" is a song written and recorded by New Zealand musical group OMC
38. Our resident adventurous eater Andrew Zimmern has crisscrossed the globe in search of the world’s most Bizarre foods
39. The Bizarre movie we watched last night was so odd we left the theater in stunned silence
40. On her trip around the world, Bridgett found the custom of eating snake quite Bizarre
41. Everyone stared at the student who wore the Bizarre outfit to school.
42. Bizarre, misspelled letters written by lovelorn eighth graders
43. Bizarre (adj.) "fantastical, odd, grotesque," 1640s, from French Bizarre "odd, fantastic" (16c.), from Italian bizarro "irascible, tending to quick flashes of anger" (13c.), from bizza "fit of anger, quick flash of anger" (13c.)
44. Bizarre adjective Referring to a strange thing; Bizarre is used by pathologists for highly abnormal cells or patterns
45. Bazaar and Bizarre might sound alike but a bazaar is a market and Bizarre describes something kooky.There could be a Bizarre bazaar run by monkeys selling people feet.
46. About Bizarre Rufus Arthur Johnson (born July 5, 1976), better known by his stage name Bizarre, is an American rapper, best known for his work with Eminem and his group D12 Popular Bizarre songs
47. To the tantalizing tastes of Beautiful Bizarre Magazine readers, fine art wildlife painter, Nathan Miller, speaks one on… February 25, 2021 1 2 3 … 103 Next
48. Our Bizarre Bully Sticks are safe, just as tasty, and are a bargain when compared to those you’d find in stores
49. Bizarre - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
50. An eccentric, unconventional fable, Brooklyn Bizarre follows Maurice, an 18 year old boy from France with a dark past
51. Bizarre Factor: In 2009 another bank was robbed by a man dressed as Santa Claus, in an apparent copycat crime