1. 1 a : being, inducing, or marked by the one of the five basic taste sensations that is peculiarly acrid, astringent, and often disagreeable and characteristic of citrus peels, unsweetened cocoa, black coffee, mature leafy greens (such as kale or mustard), or ale The pill left a Bitter taste in my mouth. Bitter beer Bitter chocolates — compare salty entry 1 sense 1b, sour entry 1 sense 1, sweet entry 1, umami entry …
Being, By, Basic, Black, Bitter, Beer
2. 124 synonyms of Bitter from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 262 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Bitter: having or showing deep-seated resentment.
4. Bitter adjective (ANGRY) B2 Someone who is Bitter is angry and unhappy because they cannot forget bad things that happened in the past: I feel very Bitter about my childhood and all that I went through.
Bitter, Because, Bad
5. Find 123 ways to say Bitter, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Bitterness is one of the five taste sensations and is one that humans are particularly sensitive to
7. The ability to detect Bitterness is thought to have evolved as a way to protect us from toxic plants and other substances, which often taste Bitter.
8. The Crossword Solver found 134 answers to the Bitter crossword clue
9. Bitter definition, having a harsh, disagreeably acrid taste, like that of aspirin, quinine, wormwood, or aloes
10. If Bitter, resentful feelings remain, return to Step 1 and begin again
11. Concluding Quotations on Bitternes I think the following quotes forcefully sum up many of …
12. Download/Stream “Queen Naija - Bitter (Lyrics) ft
13. Mulatto” here:https://music.apple.com/us/album/Bitter-feat-mulatto/1534083266?i=1534084162Promote Your Mus
14. Bitter: A Taste of the World's Most Dangerous Flavor, with Recipes [A Cookbook] by Jennifer McLagan Sep 16, 2014
15. Stream/download "Bitter:" https://fletcher.lnk.to/BitterDirected, Produced & Edited by FLETCHER,Shannon Beveridge & Tess Bjiere
Bitter, Bitterdirected, By, Beveridge, Bjiere
16. Erich Bitter Automobil GmbH (Bitter) is a premium sports-luxury automobile marque produced in Germany and later Austria.Founder Erich Bitter, a former racing driver turned automobile tuner, importer and ultimately designer began crafting his own vehicles after business ventures with Italian manufacture Intermeccanica ended.
Bitter, Began, Business
17. In China indicated it was a brew of grapes, rice, honey, and hawthorn berry, a Bitter component which “tastes like hell
Brew, Berry, Bitter
18. “Bitter” is a is the debut official single taken from FLETCHER ’s sophomore EP with Capital Records, “The S (ex) Tapes”
19. A Bitter pill to swallow+a can of worms+a hard / tough nut+ a pint of Bitter a time of heady prosperity, Bitter partisanship, cultural frivolity and excess and
20. Bitter describes a particular pungent taste, like the sharpness of very dark chocolate (which is sometimes called Bittersweet for its mixture of the two flavors)
21. If you imagine taking that Bitter taste on your tongue and turning it into an emotion, you've got another meaning of Bitter: a resentful, angry feeling.
22. "Bitter", a single by New Zealand band Shihad "Bitter", a 2020 song by Fletcher and credited producer Kito (original or remix featuring Trevor Daniel) Other uses
Bitter, By, Band
23. Bitter (surname) (including a list of persons with the name) Bitter Cars, a German car company; See also.
24. The Bitter style came from brewers who wanted to differentiate these ales from other mild brews—enter pale malts and more hops
Bitter, Brewers, Brews
25. The word Bitter comes from the ancient Greek meaning “sharp or pointed.” Anyone who has been on the receiving end of a Bitter person with a predisposition for ‘sharp-tongued’ remarks knows that words—especially carefully crafted by a wordsmith’s hateful, …
Bitter, Been, By
26. Bitter adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (flavour: sharp) (saveur) amer, amère adj adjectif: modifie un nom
Bitter, Book, Big
27. Word forms: superlative Bitterest, plural Bitters 1
28. Adjective In a Bitter argument or conflict, people argue very angrily or fight very fiercely.the scene of Bitter fighting during the Second World War.
29. Bitter kola has been used over the years to fight infections from the common cold to hepatitis
30. A 2018 study showed that Bitter kola can help combat coughs, bacterial infections, and viral infections.
31. Bitter melon (also commonly called Bitter gourd) is a sour, green fruit is commonly eaten in Asia and used around the world for its many medicinal properties
32. "Bitter" premiered as the last song on the 6th episode of the TV series "The L Word: Generation Q"
33. A Bitter or metallic taste in the mouth is a common complaint during the first trimester of pregnancy
34. Bitter chocolate see thesaurus at taste 5 COLD DN COLD unpleasantly cold → Bitterly a Bitter wind the Bitter cold of the Midwestern winters 6 → to the Bitter end 7 → a Bitter pill (to swallow) — Bitterness noun [uncountable] COLLOCATIONS – Meaning 3: a Bitter argument, battle etc is one in which people oppose or criticize each other
Bitter, Bitterly, Bitterness, Battle
35. Bitter melon is a plant that grows in parts of Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, and South America
36. People use Bitter melon as both a food and a traditional
37. ALEXI Bitter Gourd Seeds - Ampalaya Seeds - Non GMO - High Germination - Bitter Melon Seeds for Planting - Momordica charantia - 10+ Seeds (10C) 3.0 out of 5 stars 3
38. Bitter Melon (also known as Bitter gourd, Bitter squash and balsam-pear) is a sour squash that is a great addition to stir fries and soups
39. Give Bitter melon a try with one of these 10 recipes.
40. By “Bitters,” we don’t mean the angry thoughts you have about the bartender ignoring you
By, Bitters, Bartender
41. Bitters are the slightly confusing name given to a class of liquor-based flavoring agents used for
42. Bitter has little variation in stroke weight and the Regular is thicker than a normal ‘Regular’ style for print design
43. Bitter almonds are a variety of regular, sweet almonds
44. Bitter almonds contain traces of prussic acid—also known as hydrocyanic acid—in its raw state
45. Bitter Lyrics: Finna get twisted with my friends / Nigga, fuck you and that bitch / I know what you been on / So I had to cut you off / Tried to give you good love, but you grimy / Promise, nigga
Bitter, Bitch, Been, But
46. Bitter melon, also known as Bitter gourd or Momordica charantia, is a tropical, fruit-like gourd said to offer a variety of benefits
47. Bitter melon may be consumed as a food, as a juice known as karela juice, or as a tea.
48. Explore Bitter designed by Sol Matas at Adobe Fonts
49. What to Do with Bitter Cucumbers
50. If you find yourself with Bitter cucumbers, don't automatically reach for the compost bucket
51. If it's still Bitter, try a slice toward the center of …
52. Distillers Bitter Over 25% Tariffs Set to Double in June Tariffs were suspended for imported Scotch, but not American whiskey exported to Europe
adjective, bit·ter·er, bit·ter·est. having a harsh, disagreeably acrid taste, like that of aspirin, Quinine Sulfate
This medication is used alone or with other medication to treat malaria caused by mosquito bites in countries where malaria is common., wormwood, or aloes. producing one of the four basic taste sensations; not sour, sweet, or salt. hard to bear; grievous; distressful: a bitter sorrow.
Bitter is an adjective and it doesn’t only describe food or drinks but also people. Bitter people are angry, hurt, or resentful because of their bad experiences or a sense of unfair treatment.
Someone who's bitter holds grudges, is often jealous, and generally focuses on the dark side of life. Even someone who has it all - the job, the security, the family, the partner, the friends, the money, and the long holidays - can still end up feeling bitter. It's a cloud that prevents you from appreciating all the things you do have.
Other fruits and vegetables that may provide bitter flavors may include grapefruit , bitter melon , mustard greens , and olives . Beverages such as tonic water, bitters , and mate tea are all also considered bitter.