1. Bit noun [C] (AMOUNT) A2 informal a small piece or amount of something: Would you like a Bit of chocolate?
2. Bit makes sure every single component is documented, organized and discoverable at any scale
3. Bitly's url and link shortener helps you with industry-leading features like custom domains, branded link and link redirects.
4. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to successfully record transactions on a secure, decentralized blockchain-based network.Launched in early 2009 by its pseudonymous creator Satoshi Nakamoto
Bitcoin, Blockchain, Based, By
5. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency created in 2009
6. Marketplaces called “Bitcoin exchanges” allow people to buy or sell Bitcoins using different currencies
Bitcoin, Buy, Bitcoins
7. 'Bit' A Bit is a small amount or a small part of something
8. He found a few Bits of wood in the garage.
9. Bit forms the simple past tense of the verb Bite
10. Both Bit and Bitten can form the past participle, although Bitten is standard and much more common in contemporary English
Both, Bit, Bitten
11. Bit still appears as a participle in certain set phrases, like Bit his tongue or Bit her lip
12. However, in general, Choose Bit for simple past tense; Choose Bitten for past
13. Bit is much more than a typical genre film, it Bites with robust feminine force and leaves a notable mark of representation, fused with bloodthirsty vampires and universal amBition.
Bit, Bites, Bloodthirsty
14. A Bit, short for binary digit, is defined as the most basic unit of data in telecommunications and computing
Bit, Binary, Basic
15. Each Bit is represented by either a 1 or a 0 and this can be executed in various systems through a two-state device.
Bit, By, Be
16. In the C programming language, operations can be performed on a Bit level using Bitwise operators.
Be, Bit, Bitwise
17. Bitwise operations are contrasted by byte-level operations which characterize the Bitwise operators' logical counterparts, the AND, OR and NOT operators
Bitwise, By, Byte
18. Instead of performing on individual Bits, byte-level operators perform on strings of eight Bits (known as bytes) at a time.
Bits, Byte, Bytes
19. BitTorrent is a leading software company with popular torrent client software for Windows, Mac, Android, and more
20. A Bit is when someone posts on Message Boards/Forums (i.e
21. BlackRock Multi-Sector Income Trust’s (Bit) (the 'Trust') primary investment objective is to seek high current income, with a secondary objective of capital appreciation
22. Bit – אפליקציית התשלומים שתאפשר לכם להגיד bye bye לארנק שלכם! אז מה מחכה לכם באפליקציה? כל הטוב הזה: תשלום ב-tap – משלמים בחנויות עם Bit בלי לחפש את כרטיס האשראי או להקיש קוד סודי
23. תשלום באתרי קניות ובאפליקציות – משלמים ב-Bit
24. Un Bit es una señal electrónica que puede estar encendida (1) o apagada (0)
25. Son necesarios 8 Bits para crear un byte
26. La mayoría de las veces los Bits se utilizan para
27. 83 synonyms of Bit from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 181 related words, definitions, and antonyms
28. Bit is the past tense of the verb Bite
29. Bitten is usually the past participle.For example, perhaps you Bit your tongue this morning
30. Find 85 ways to say Bit, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
31. Bit develops, manufactures, and services high performance clinical, medical, and life science devices for international clients
32. Founded in 1976, Bit employs 350 people and has a presence in Irvine/CA (USA), Frankfurt (Germany), Montpellier (France), and Kunshan (China).
33. One Bit corresponds to a “yes” or “no.” Some examples of a Bit of information: whether a light is on or off, whether a switch (like a transistor) is on or off, whether a grain …
34. Bit DMS is a customizable dealership management software for marine, powersports, RV, OPE and golf cart dealerships that provide project and service management.
35. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Bit crossword clue
36. Bitmoji is your own personal emoji
37. * Sale applies to select FitBit products and accessories on FitBit.com while supplies last
38. Purchase is limited to ten (10) FitBit products.
39. A Bit is a binary digit, the smallest increment of data on a computer
40. A Bit can hold only one of two values: 0 or 1, corresponding to the electrical values of off or on, respectively
41. Because Bits are so small, you rarely work with information one Bit at a time.
Because, Bits, Bit
42. Bit is a degree programme conducted by the University of Colombo School of Computing (UCSC) and offered by the University of Colombo (UoC).
43. Link Type System Description; Download.exe: 64-Bit Windows x64: 7-Zip for Windows: Download.exe: 32-Bit Windows x86: Download.exe: 64-Bit Windows arm64: Download
44. Find the latest BlackRock Multi-Sector Income T (Bit) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
45. If you see “(32-Bit)” and you are running Firefox 56.0 or older, updating to the latest Firefox version should automatically upgrade you to 64-Bit
46. If you see “(32-Bit)” and are running Firefox 56.0.1 or newer, then your computer may not meet the minimum memory requirement for 64-Bit (3 GB RAM or more).
47. A computer Bit is a binary value
48. When represented as a number, Bits have a value of either 1 or 0
49. Modern computers generate Bits from higher and …
50. Although the two terms are sometimes confused, a byte is composed of 8 consecutive Bits
51. Computer scientists rarely work with one Bit at a time, so expressing data in Bits is usually too long-winded and could be much simpler as bytes, kilobytes (KB), gigabytes (GB), or megabytes (MB).
Bit, Bits, Be, Bytes
52. How to determine if you have a 32-Bit or 64-Bit CPU
53. With colors, the Bit color depth is calculated by 2 to the power of the Bit color
54. In other words, an 8-Bit color would be 2^8, which is 256 colors
55. BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer communications protocol for efficiently sending any type of file, large or small, over the Internet
56. Safe torrenting software, such as such as BitTorrent Classic, are needed to send or receive files using the protocol.
57. 💰 Buy This Beat Instant Delivery (Untagged): http://bsta.rs/28b9a (BUY 1, GET 1 FREE) Subscribe : http://Bit.ly/SubToMixla🎤 Website : http://www.MixlaPr
Buy, Beat, Bsta, Bit
58. Bit (binary digit): A Bit (short for binary digit ) is the smallest unit of data in a computer
59. A Bit has a single binary value, either 0 or 1
60. Although computers usually provide instruction s that can test and manipulate Bits, they generally are designed to store data and execute instructions in Bit multiples called byte s
Bits, Bit, Byte
61. Bit (n.1) "small piece," c
62. 1200; related Old English Bite "act of Biting," and Bita "piece Bitten off," which probably are the source of the modern words meaning "boring-piece of a drill" (the "Biting" part, 1590s), "mouthpiece of a horse's bridle" (mid-14c.), and "a piece (of food) Bitten off, morsel" (c
Bite, Biting, Bita, Bitten, Boring, Bridle
63. All from Proto-Germanic *Biton (source also of Old Saxon Biti, Old Norse Bit
Biton, Biti, Bit
64. A Bit synonyms, a Bit pronunciation, a Bit translation, English dictionary definition of a Bit
65. A small portion, degree, or amount: a Bit of lint; a Bit of luck
66. A brief amount of time; a moment: Wait a Bit
67. Bit.ly Link Redirects Change the destination page for Bit.ly links – 5: 10: 50: Auto-Branded Links Links created by others on Bitly’s website are branded with your custom domain – – – 10+ Custom Back-half Insert your own words at the end of a link
Bit, Branded, By, Bitly, Back
68. Eg: change Bit.ly/472da4 to Bit.ly/mypage: 50/mo: 1,500/mo: 3,000/mo: 10,000/mo+