BISECTED [bīˈsekt, ˈbīˌsekt]
See also: Bisected
1. The portals of the great western front are Bisected by square pillars.
2. The city is Bisected by the highway
3. This potatoe is small and round, with a thin white skin, and when Bisected the color is a clear bright yellow
4. VON TSCHUDI The professors of this latter may be Bisected into two sorts — hunters and exchangers.
5. 3 synonyms of Bisected from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 2 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Bisected: to divide by passing through or across.
7. Definition of Bisected in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Bisected mean? Information and translations of Bisected in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
9. Here the blue line segment is Bisected …
10. Bisected is a crossword puzzle clue
11. Bisected is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
12. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Bisected yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
13. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Bisected…
14. We found 1 possible solution for the Bisected crossword clue: POSSIBLE ANSWER: INTWO On this page you will find the solution to Bisected crossword clue
15. We play New York Times Crossword everyday and when we finish it we publish the answers on … Continue reading Bisected Crossword Clue
16. Bisected In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
17. Bisected NYT Crossword Clue Answers are listed below and every time we find a new solution for this clue we add it on the answers list
18. Ads This crossword clue might have a different … Bisected Crossword Clue Read More »
19. The word Bisected is the past form of bisect in the first person singular
20. If a point lies anywhere on an angle bisector, it is equidistant from the 2 sides of the Bisected angle; this will be referred to as the equidistance theorem of angle bisectors, or equidistance theorem, for short
21. Below you may find the answer for: Bisected crossword clue.This clue was last seen on Wall Street Journal Crossword October 22 2020 Answers In case the clue doesn’t fit or there’s something wrong please let us know and we will get back to you
22. Check out our Bisected selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
23. Bisected (not comparable) Divided into two equal pieces
24. One half of the Bisected line is the same as the other.
25. Bisected mold for tire molding and process for manufacturing tire with use of the mold This volume on popular music in Ireland examines the period from 1963 to the present and explores the development of indigenous rock music Bisected by the critical influence of Ireland's most famous rock export, U2.
26. The portals of the great western front are Bisected by square pillars.
27. Dwikhondito/Bisected is a short fiction film exploring the gritty mind of a girl, convicted of a heinous crime, who's torn between reality and the surreal.
28. What does Bisected mean? Divided into two equal pieces
29. (adjective) One half of the Bisected line is the same as the other.
30. A line segment is Bisected at I
31. Bisected - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Bisected and much more.
32. Another way to say Bisected? Synonyms for Bisected (other words and phrases for Bisected).
33. Translation for 'Bisected' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
34. Definition of coils, Bisected in the Definitions.net dictionary
35. What does coils, Bisected mean? Information and translations of coils, Bisected in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
36. Bisected, complex N-glycans on glycoproteins are generated by the glycosyltransferase MGAT3 and cause reduced cell surface binding of galectins
37. Antonyms for Bisected include whole, entire, full, intact, total, overall, unbroken, uncut, undivided and unspoiled
38. This study addressed the relevance of N-acetylglucosamine (GlcNAc)-Bisected IgG 1 on the disease progression and treatment efficacy in the immune active phase of chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
39. We've got 0 rhyming words for Bisected » What rhymes with Bisected? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Bisected.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
40. George Woodcock writes that the Bisected black-and-red flag symbolized a uniting of "the spirit of later anarchism with the mass appeal of the [First] International"
41. View the internal structure of a cat skull, including the sinus cavities and brain case, with our Bisected cat skull
42. Question: The Prism Is Bisected By The Xy-plane
Define bisected. bisected synonyms, bisected pronunciation, bisected translation, English dictionary definition of bisected. v. bi·sect·ed , bi·sect·ing , bi·sects v. tr. To cut or divide into two parts, especially two equal parts. v. intr. To split; fork. bi·sec′tion n....
Illustrated definition of Bisect: To divide into two equal parts. We can bisect line segments, angles, and more. The dividing line is called...
v. bi·sect·ed, bi·sect·ing, bi·sects. v.tr. To cut or divide into two parts, especially two equal parts. v.intr. To split; fork. bi·sec′tion n.
anatomy to divide a body part into equal halves - right and left halves in the case of the head, neck, or trunk; medial and lateral halves in the case of the limb. bisect. to divide into two equal lengths or parts.