BISECT [bīˈsekt, ˈbīˌsekt]
bisect (verb) · bisects (third person present) · bisected (past tense) · bisected (past participle) · bisecting (present participle)
1. Examples of Bisect in a Sentence Draw a line that Bisects the angle
2. The city is Bisected by the highway
3. Recent Examples on the Web Greens Creek facilities Bisect the monument boundary between the …
4. Bisect definition, to cut or divide into two equal or nearly equal parts
5. The module is called Bisect because it uses a basic Bisection algorithm to do its work
6. The following functions are provided: Bisect
7. Bisect_left (a, x, lo=0, hi=len (a)) ¶
8. Find 22 ways to say Bisect, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Bisect "Bisect" means to divide into two equal parts
10. You can Bisect lines, angles, and more
11. The dividing line is called the "Bisector" Bisecting a Line Segment
12. Premium Panel - BisectHosting - Quality Minecraft Server Hosting Quality Minecraft server hosting, with exceptional support
13. Bisect L is an excellent product for providing broad-spectrum control of insects indoors and outdoors on residential, institutional, public, commercial and industrial buildings, and lawns, ornamentals, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields
14. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Bisect crossword clue
15. To divide into two usually equal parts: The new road would Bisect a designated historic district.
16. To Bisect an angle using a compass and ruler, use the following steps: Place the point of the compass on vertex O and draw an arc such that it intersects both sides of angle AOB at points E and D
17. Bisect synonyms, Bisect pronunciation, Bisect translation, English dictionary definition of Bisect
18. Bisect is an easy to use searching algorithm that allows us to scan even a huge history in a reasonably short time
19. In fact, git Bisect can be used to find the commit that changed any property of your project; e.g., the commit that fixed a bug, or the commit that caused a benchmark’s performance to improve
20. Definition of Bisect cut in half or cut in two; "Bisect a line" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
21. Why Bisect Hosting is a great server hoster
22. BisectHosting is great for a multitude of reasons, but the biggest that stand out to me are: *High quality: The server runs very smoothly and boots up extremely fast! *Customizability: You can configure almost anything with …
23. 3 synonyms of Bisect from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 2 related words, definitions, and antonyms
24. Bisect: to divide by passing through or across.
25. What does Bisect mean? To cut in two
26. A diagonal line across a square Bisects it
27. Examples of Bisect in a sentence
28. With the skill of a surgeon, the chef will use a knife to Bisect the pie into two equal slices
29. 🔊 I have to perfectly Bisect the cookie or my kids will complain about one of them receiving a larger portion
30. 🔊 In the suite, an Asian wall divider is used to Bisect the living area and bedroom into two rooms
31. The Bisect tool is a quick way to cut a mesh in two along a custom plane
32. Bisect: 1 v cut in half or cut in two “ Bisect a line” Type of: cut separate with or as if with an instrument
33. The purpose of Bisect algorithm is to find a position in list where an element needs to be inserted to keep the list sorted
34. Python in its definition provides the Bisect algorithms using the module “Bisect” which allows to keep the list in sorted order after insertion of each element.This is essential as this reduces overhead time required to sort the list again and again after insertion
35. In geometry, Bisection is the division of something into two equal or congruent parts, usually by a line, which is then called a Bisector.
36. Bisect Hosting is a company dedicated to hosting Minecraft game servers
37. Bisect: ( bī'sekt ), anatomy to divide a body part into equal halves - right and left halves in the case of the head, neck, or trunk; medial and lateral halves in the case of the limb.
38. ‘Currently Glasgow is a disunified city Bisected by a river that most people are embarrassed by.’ ‘Troops were then landed on April 25, the aim being to Bisect the peninsula and sever the …
39. Bisect stops when floating point precision is reached, attaching a tolerance is no longer needed
40. $ git Bisect bad # stating that the current commit (v1.5) has the regression/ setting 'bad' point $ git Bisect good v1.0 # mentioning it the last good working commit (without regression) This mentioning of 'bad' and 'good' points will help git Bisect (binary search) pick the middle element (commit v1
41. Bisect From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Maths Bisect bi‧sect / baɪˈsekt $ ˈbaɪsekt / verb [ transitive ] HM TWO formal to divide something into two equal parts A long cobbled street Bisects the town from east to west
42. → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Bisect • Steel arms, called tendons
43. ‘Currently Glasgow is a disunified city Bisected by a river that most people are embarrassed by.’ ‘Troops were then landed on April 25, the aim being to Bisect the peninsula and sever the …
44. The Bisect can be reprocessed and reused numerous times
45. The Bisect ceramic protector offers reliable protection during reprocessing of the instrument.
46. Bisect something to divide something into two equal parts
47. A busy road Bisects the village
48. A circle is Bisected by its diameter.
49. The Bisect tool is a quick way to cut a mesh in two along a custom plane
50. If you are in a similar situation and don’t know what change broke the code or who out of many contributors owns this bug/feature, then git Bisect is your way out.So, in this article on git Bisect you will learn how the ‘git Bisect‘ command comes to developers rescue in detecting the first bad commit that introduces the bug using the binary search algorithm.
51. The Bisect module ensures that the list remains automatically sorted after insertion
52. For this purpose, it uses Bisection algorithm
53. The module has following functions: Bisect_left() This method locates insertion point for a given element in the list to maintain sorted order
54. Bisect definition: If something long and thin Bisects an area or line , it divides the area or line in half Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
55. Bisect means to cut or divide something into two equal parts
56. You can use a compass and a ruler to Bisect a line segment or an angle
57. The Bisector of a line segment is called a perpendicular Bisector
58. The kite has two angles Bisected as shown below.
59. My attempts to Bisect a length of 6in piping with a shaped charge would not have qualified me to sink the Belgrano
60. There is a room divider topped with an enormous slab of black granite, to neatly Bisect the dining area
61. This happens because any line that Bisects an angle will also Bisect the opposite side, and will be perpendicular to that side.
62. Synonyms for Bisect in Free Thesaurus
63. 13 synonyms for Bisect: cut in two, right, cross, separate, split, halve, cleave, cut across, intersect, cut in half, split down the middle, divide in two
64. Bisection, in geometry, dividing something into 2 equal parts; Bisection of earthworms to study regeneration; Bisect (philately), the use of postage stamp halves Bisection method, in mathematics, a root-finding algorithm.; Bisection (software engineering), for finding code changes via a revision control system that resulted in specific behavior changes
65. See authoritative translations of Bisect in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
66. "Bisect have been delivering the goods in the grind/crust-infused hardcore department for years now
67. That line will Bisect the circle's arc
68. How do I construct a line that Bisects a given arc of a circle? Donagan