1. Biological definition is - of or relating to biology or to life and living processes
2. How to use Biological in a sentence.
3. Biological definition, pertaining to the science and application of biology: the Biological substrata; conducting Biological tests
4. Biological synonyms, Biological pronunciation, Biological translation, English dictionary definition of Biological
5. Of, relating to, caused by, or affecting life or living organisms: Biological processes such as growth and digestion
6. Biological [bi″o-loj´ĭ-k'l] 1
7. Biological clock the physiologic mechanism that governs the rhythmic occurrence of certain biochemical, physiologic, and behavioral phenomena in living organisms
8. What does Biological mean? The definition of Biological is something that relates to life or living
9. (adjective) An example of Biological is water
10. 3 synonyms of Biological from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 1 related word, definitions, and antonyms
11. Find another word for Biological
12. Biological: being such by blood and not by adoption or marriage
13. Synonyms: birth, consanguineous, natural… Antonyms: adopted, adoptive, nonBiological… Find the right word.
14. Only Certified Biological Dentists and other IABDM-certified professionals are listed
15. Their certification badge indicates that they have received training from us covering the philosophy and essential practices of Biological dentistry, including safe mercury removal, dental ozone, nutrition, energetic connections, homeopathy, and more.
16. What is a Biological product? Biological products include a wide range of products such as vaccines, blood and blood components, allergenics, somatic cells, gene therapy, tissues, and recombinant
17. Biological age test will estimate your body's real age
18. The below Biological age calculator helps you to calculate your health age …
19. Biological age is a measurement that, instead of tracking years, looks at chemical marks on DNA that show how our Biological systems are actually aging
20. Biological sex, it turns out, is a lot like gender identity—not always male or female, but occasionally somewhere in between
21. Biological Psychiatry is the official journal of the Society of Biological Psychiatry, whose purpose is to promote excellence in scientific research and education in fields that investigate the nature, causes, mechanisms and treatments of disorders of thought, emotion, or behavior.In accord with this mission, this peer-reviewed, rapid-publication, international journal publishes both basic and
22. The Biological perspective links behavior to biology
23. Biological definition: Biological is used to describe processes and states that occur in the bodies and cells of Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
24. Biological Conservation is a leading international journal in the discipline of conservation science.The journal publishes articles spanning a diverse range of fields that contribute to the Biological, sociological, ethical and economic dimensions of conservation.The primary aim of Biological Conservation is the publication of high-quality papers that advance the science and practice of
25. Biologicals: /bi·o·log·i·cals/ ( -loj´ĭ-k'lz ) medicinal preparations made from living organisms and their products, including serums, vaccines, antigens
26. Biological Psychology Definition
27. Biological psychology, or biopsychology, is a specialty within the field of psychology in which the mind-body connection is explored through scientific research and clinical practice.Alternative names of biopsychology include behavioral neuroscience and physiological biology.Researchers in this field examine how biology, particularly the nervous system
28. Biocomputers use Biologically derived materials to perform computational functions
29. A biocomputer consists of a pathway or series of metabolic pathways involving Biological materials that are engineered to behave in a certain …
30. Modern Biological concepts of race can be implemented objectively with molecular genetic data through hypothesis-testing
31. Genetic data sets are used to see if Biological races exist in humans and in our closest evolutionary relative, the chimpanzee.
32. Biological weapons can be difficult to control or predict in a battlefield situation, since there is a substantial risk that troops on both sides will be affected
33. Biological psychology, also called physiological psychology or behavioral neuroscience, the study of the physiological bases of behaviour.Biological psychology is concerned primarily with the relationship between psychological processes and the underlying physiological events—or, in other words, the mind-body phenomenon
34. Butterfly Insect Biological Colorful,Reusable Face Mask Balaclava Washable Outdoor Nose Mouth Cover for Men and Women
35. The exciting thing about using DNA methylation to measure Biological age, though, is that we can calculate different Biological ages for different parts of the body
36. This allows for a more nuanced understanding of a person’s Biological age across different organs to give a more comprehensive understanding of their overall health and aging.
37. Sino Biological is committed to providing high-quality recombinant protein, antibody, cDNA clone and ELISA Kit reagents and to being a one-stop technical services …
38. Biological Product Definitions What is a Biological product? Biological products are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are used to diagnose, prevent,
39. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command Chemical Biological Center (DEVCOM Chemical Biological Center) is the nation’s principal research and development resource for non-medical chemical and Biological (CB) defense
40. As a critical national asset in the CB defense community, DEVCOM Chemical Biological Center supports all phases of
41. Now that we’ve discussed the four major classes of Biological macromolecules (carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, and nucleic acids), let’s talk about macromolecules as a whole
42. Biological anthropology (also called physical anthropology), then, is an interesting mixture of social studies and Biological studies; several other ingredients make it even more fascinating
43. The two primary concept areas that tend to hold Biological anthropology together are human evolution and human biosocial variation; there are many topics
44. Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Water
45. A Biological dentist (also called a “holistic,” “natural,” or “functional” dentist) is a type of dentist who treats dental problems as part of a person’s overall health and well-being
46. Biological dentists look for the root causes of why something is going wrong in your mouth.
47. Biological weapons use microorganisms or natural toxins to produce disease in humans, animals or plants
48. Export Biological Materials From The NIH
49. Individuals wishing to export any Biological material (infectious or non-infectious) from the NIH to a destination outside of the United States must submit a "Declaration for Exportation of Biological Materials" (NIH 2388) to QPSO.
50. “The paper was a comprehensive review of the scientific evidence that gender identity is a Biological phenomenon," Safer explained
51. Biological Hazards Foods can contain Biological hazards
52. Table A (at the end of the chapter) provides a list of Biological hazards
53. The Southwest Biological Science Center (SBSC) conducts quality, objective research on the lands and aquatic systems of the Southwest
54. Biological agents include bacteria, viruses, fungi, other microorganisms and their associated toxins
55. Biological therapy is a form of treatment that uses portions of the body's natural immune system to treat a disease
56. Biological therapy is also used to protect the body from some of the side effects of certain treatments
57. Biological therapy often involves the use of substances called Biological …
58. The Division of Biological Sciences requires that students take the full content equivalencies to UC San Diego series in biology, math, chemistry, and physics
59. The Division of Biological Sciences will follow the respective department’s recommendations for equivalency.
60. Biological technicians may advance to scientist positions, such as microbiologist or biochemist and biophysicist, after a few years of experience working as a technician or after earning a master’s degree or Ph.D
61. Gaining more experience and higher levels of education often allows Biological technicians to move into positions such as natural
62. Biological and chemical warfare is no stranger to American soil