1. Biographical definition is - of, relating to, or constituting biography
2. How to use Biographical in a sentence.
3. Biographical definition, of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering Biographical data for his book on Milton
4. The definition of Biographical is information about a person's life, or details about the life of a person
5. An example of Biographical information is details about who you are, where you came from and what …
6. Ends With Biographical Notes (17) Friend (17) Interview (17) Man Wears Eyeglasses (17) Racism (17) Reference To God (17) Reporter (17) Song (17) Torture (17) Watching Tv (17) Wedding (17) Anger (16) Applause (16) Battle (16) Car (16) Sort by: View: 100 titles 1
Biographical, Battle, By
7. With a modern and mobile-friendly design, the new Biographical Directory of the U.S
8. Biographical S eamus Heaney was born in April 1939, the eldest member of a family which would eventually contain nine children
9. A basic Biographical question, but also a way of getting at what kind of leg up a guest did or didn't have.
Basic, Biographical, But
10. The Biographical report or financial condition that occurs during the review period for the filing
11. Individual Biographical files of Artists in Maryland
12. A Biographical story of La Veneno, transgender icon and TV personality, and those who surrounded her
13. A Biographical narrative contains biological information, physical descriptions, action details, anecdotes and personal interpretations of the subject
14. This is a list of Biographical films
15. Biographical data may be collected in by an initial employment application and interview or through targeted surveys intended to identify broad personality characteristics as well as specific skills or traits
Biographical, Be, By, Broad
16. Combining quantitative and qualitative information, a Biographical data set will include information about an individual’s past
17. A Biographical essay is a written composition describing the life and times of a particular individual
18. Synonyms for Biographical in Free Thesaurus
19. 1 synonym for Biographical: biographic
20. What are synonyms for Biographical?
21. ‘The lack of good Biographical works on our non-Labor politicians is a minor scandal, so this is an event worth noting.’ ‘As such, this huge Biographical project is overblown.’ ‘The precise, Biographical details in this review come from his thorough and patient study which, unlike its rival, inspires trust in a reader.’
22. Biographical Sketch Format Page
23. Biographical Questions and Answers on Albert Einstein A lbert Einstein was born at Ulm, in Württemberg, Germany, on March 14, 1879
24. Discover the best Biographical Fiction in Best Sellers
25. Best Sellers in Biographical Literary Fiction
26. Macmillan Biographical encyclopedia of photographic artists & innovators
27. Biographical annals of Franklin county, Pennsylvania : containing genealogical records of representative families, including many of the early settlers, and Biographical sketches of prominent citizens by Seilhamer, George Overcash, 1839-1916
28. Alternative Title: Biographical literature
29. To have Biographical Note, Name must be created
30. Biographical definition: Biographical facts , notes, or details are concerned with the events in someone's life
31. Biographical WRITING Genres are used by our writers to categorize their works into 96 common themes
32. Welcome to the Biographical Dictionary! S9.com is a Wikipedia type system and everyone can edit biographies or even create their own
33. Kennedy’s hand at the White House in 1962 provided the most magical moment in the effective Biographical ad “Journey.” Like “Journey,” this spot emphasized an almost mythical version of Bob Dole’s humble small-town upbringing.
34. A third form of Biographical research is defined as life history writing (and the narrative study of lives) with strong allegiance to the social science research traditions of oral history and narrative discourse and, specifically, great devotion to theoretical constructs from sociology and psychology
35. A Biographical film, or biopic (/ ˈ b aɪ oʊ p ɪ k /; abbreviation for Biographical motion picture), is a film that dramatizes the life of a non-fictional or historically-based person or people.Such films show the life of a historical person and the central character's real name is used
Biographical, Biopic, Based
36. Looking for some tips on writing a Biographical sketch? We've got you covered with clear and concise steps to help you create the perfect bio sketch
37. Biographical research design is used for activities including narration, life history, oral history, autobiography, Biographical interpretive methods, storytelling and ethnography (Bornat, 2007).
38. Title: Biographical Affidavit—Frequently Asked Questions Author: jshemans Subject: The NAIC Biographical Affidavit is required to be submitted by an applicant in connection with pending or future application(s) for licensure or a permit to organize with a department of insurance in one or more states.
Biographical, Be, By
39. Dictionary, Biographical a work containing information about the lives and work of various persons, usually listed alphabetically; some dictionaries classify persons by time period or descriptive category
40. Biographical Criticism Definition: It is a critical approach to literature in which information about an authors life and background is used to better
Biographical, Background, Better
Definition of Biographical Characteristics Personal characteristics - such as age, gender, race and length of tenure - that are objective and easily obtained from personnel records. In other ways biographical characteristics are personalities or characters that influence a person.
biography, life, life story, life history(noun) an account of the series of events making up a person's life. Synonyms: sprightliness, life sentence, lifetime, spirit, life story, life history, life-time, life, lifespan, liveliness, living, career, aliveness, animation.
Or simply we can say, Biographical approach is an approach used to understand and comprehend a literary work by studying deeper about the life of the author. The good example of analysis by using this approach is the study of Emily's Chariot, since almost the whole contents of the poem tell about Emily's personal life.
The definition of biographical is information about a person's life, or details about the life of a person. An example of biographical information is details about who you are, where you came from and what you have done. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Biographical.". YourDictionary.