1. Bindle is highly customizable. We've never found a PTO policy we can’t match
2. More specifically, Bindle includes things like qualification periods, allowances based on years of service, different accrual methods (daily, monthly or annual), year end carry-over rules and maximum permitted balances.
3. Bindle is an easy, safe way to carry a digital copy of your COVID-19 test results and vaccine records and turn them into entry passes that can get you into places you want to go
4. Let Bindle surprise you with our ever changing seasonal bakery menu! Relational Coffee
5. From growing to serving, Bindle aims to foster relationships and community
6. Bindle A small envelope made by folding a square piece of paper, often used for carrying powdered drugs such as cocaine
7. "There's a Bindle on the mirror; just dump it out and lay out some lines."
8. The definition of Bindle is a slang term for a bundle of bedding carried by a hobo. A bundle of blankets and bedding carried by a homeless person is an example of a Bindle.
9. Bindle is the digital silverware drawer
10. More specifically, Bindle is an aggregate object storage system. Merriam-Webster defines an aggregate as "a mass or body of units or parts somewhat loosely associated with one another."
11. The Glacier Bindle Bottle unscrews at the bottom, showcasing a waterproof and scent-proof storage compartment equipped to hold any variety of small valuables.
12. Find 21 ways to say Bindle, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. Bindle Name Meaning Historically, surnames evolved as a way to sort people into groups - by occupation, place of origin, clan affiliation, patronage, parentage, adoption, and even physical characteristics (like red hair)
14. Bindle is designed with friendliness in mind
15. Bindle & Keep Book an Appointment
16. Bindle Bottle is the world’s first fully-insulated bottle with integrated storage
17. Bindle stiff definition is - hobo; especially : one who carries his clothes or bedding in a bundle
18. How to use Bindle stiff in a sentence
19. Split Monogram Letter SVG DXF Stencil Bindle - Full Alphabet Kids Fun Split Monogram SVG Stencil - Monogram silhouette Cut File YourSilhouetteShoppe
20. Bindle saves me so much time tracking, approving, and reporting time off and has eliminated all discrepancies
21. Bindle Bottle is the world’s first fully-insulated bottle with integrated storage
22. The Bindle Rack is a seatpost mounted rack designed to easily haul your gear on multi-day cycling tours or just across town
23. Bindle allows real users to capture fun content authentically, and introduces a new way to leave reviews by a slider system.
24. Hands down, Bindle is the best coffee shop in Fort Collins
25. Definition of Bindle in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Bindle mean? Information and translations of Bindle in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
27. Bindle is collaboration not only between artists, but between worlds
28. A "'Bindle "'is the bag, sack, or carrying device stereotypically used by the American sub-culture of hobos
29. With a giant picture of the bloodstained Bindle , he conducted a show-and-tell demonstration with monster swatches and a picture on a magnetic board.
30. Bindle Meaning: "tramp's bundle," 1900, perhaps from bundle (n.) or Scottish dialectal Bindle "cord or rope to bind… See definitions of Bindle.
31. Free shipping and returns on Bindle 20-Ounce Slim Insulated Storage Bottle at Nordstrom.com
32. Bindle - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
33. When you live a nomadic life, you don't need any more possessions than can fit in your Bindle
34. Be careful—you don't want the police to catch you with a Bindle of that stuff in your purse
35. With difficulty Bindle withdrew his interest from the pie to Mrs
36. Bindle's statement.: To Bindle the lodger was something between a convention and an institution.: And what are the tenets of your spiritual faith, Mr
37. Bindle, in petticoat and camisole, pushed Bindle aside and took her place in front of the mirror
38. Bindle had christened him Spit-and-Speak owing to Gugger's habit of
39. When you live a nomadic life, you don't need any more possessions than can fit in your Bindle
40. Be careful—you don't want the police to catch you with a Bindle of that stuff in your purse
41. What is Bindle? Bindle is a web-based time off authorization and management system which supports multiple types of time off
42. Bindle definition: a small bundle of possessions carried by a homeless person Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
43. Bindle provides a unique corporate gift service with custom branding available
44. Blending sustainability with style and passionate about promoting local artisans, Bindle prides itself on sourcing Australian designed boutique …
45. Bindle, Richmond, Victoria, Australia
46. Bindle, a boutique gift service that blends sustainability with style
47. 'Bindles' are created from Australian-made food, wine and design.
48. The kerchief is the part of the Bindle that contains your hobostash tm, which may include a harmonica, moonshine, a comically ragged stovepipe hat, or victuals.In this case, it contains my Pantspack, which …
49. Bindle - 606 Followers, 53 Following, 4360 pins Founder of Bindle, a boutique gift service that blends sustainability with style.
50. The Bindle Brothers, Josiah and Dusty, have a name that sounds like one of those banjo-plucking decidedly old-timey musical groups
51. Bindle & Keep suits (and shirts) should be dry-cleaned only
Though bindles are rarely used anymore, they are still widely seen in popular culture as a prevalent anachronism. The term bindle may derive from the German word "Bündel", meaning something wrapped up in a blanket and bound by cord for carrying.
bindle in a sentence
bindəl. (0) (US and Canada slang) Any bundle or package; specifically one containing narcotics such as cocaine, heroin, or morphine. noun. 1. 0. The definition of bindle is a slang term for a bundle of bedding carried by a hobo. A bundle of blankets and bedding carried by a homeless person is an example of a bindle.
Definition of bindle stiff. : hobo especially : one who carries his clothes or bedding in a bundle.