1. / ˈbɪl.oʊ / to spread over a large area, or (especially of things made of cloth) to become filled with air and appear to be larger: Smoke Billowed (out) from the burning building
Become, Be, Billowed, Burning, Building
2. The sheets / shirts hanging on the line Billowed …
3. 18 synonyms of Billowed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Billowed: to extend outward beyond a usual point.
5. Clouds of dense smoke Billowed upward, their under surfaces vividly illuminated by the ruddy reflection of the leaping flames
6. A CHINESE COMMAND HARRY COLLINGWOOD Then there is the middle-sized bear whose bloomers, Billowed by the wind, become a ridiculous fat woman cut off at the waist
Bear, Bloomers, Billowed, By, Become
7. Billowed definitions Simple past tense and past participle of billow.
8. Definition of Billowed in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Billowed mean? Information and translations of Billowed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
10. Synonyms for Billowed include flowed, emitted, poured, spouted, streamed, gushed, spewed, spewn, swirled and coursed
11. Check out our Billowed selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
12. The overflow Billowed out upon the landing, laughing and demanding room at the open windows
13. Cigar smoke Billowed around him, making strange, fantastic shapes in the air of the office
14. Stewart pulled himself to a sitting posture and stared for a moment at the cloud as it Billowed in the wind.
15. Billowed (1 Occurrence) Exodus 19:18 Mount Sinai, all it, smoked, because Yahweh descended on it in fire; and its smoke ascended like the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mountain quaked greatly.
16. Our Libby Satin Billowed Crop Blouse comes in a smooth champagne satin with a billowy fit and front button closures
Billowed, Blouse, Billowy,
17. SMOKE Billowed from beneath the High Level Bridge in Gateshead as firefighters were called to tackle a fire started deliberately
Billowed, Beneath, Bridge
18. Smoke Billowed from beneath the High Level Bridge on the Gateshead side of the River Tyne Warning issued after fire incident Flames and thick smoke Billowed from the Express Linen Services laundry on Vale Road.
Billowed, Beneath, Bridge
19. Relaxed Crop Fit 50% Viscose, 30% Polyester and 20% Nylon Hand Wash Cold, Dry Flat Rolled Neckline Long Billowed Sleeves Soft, Knit Fabrication No Closures Not Lined Lounge, but make it upscale! Our Rexa Billowed Sleeve Knit Top is a pretty tan with a scooped neckline and long billowy sleeves
Billowed, But, Billowy
20. Provided to YouTube by SonoSuiteBillowed · Lovable AccentHands in the Grapes℗ Lovable AccentReleased on: 2021-03-20Auto-generated by YouTube.
21. Plumes of smoke Billowed over the sprawling camp, which spans across about 8,000 acres in the Cox's Bazar area of Bangladesh, a sliver of …
Billowed, Bazar, Bangladesh
22. Lhasang smoke Billowed and people shouted the warrior's cry
23. Upon arrival found that it blocked the entrance to the gate and a small house from which smoke Billowed softly in pure spring sky.
24. Billowed in a sentence Billowed example sentences
25. Smoke Billowed from the barrels
26. Smoke Billowed from the wreckage of the white car, and ambulances rushed to the scene
27. Love Billowed through him, but he didn't know if it was a cat's love or a brother's love
Billowed, But, Brother
28. Agence France-Presse/Getty Images Smoke Billowed from the U.N
29. • Smoke Billowed out of the chimney
30. • Clouds of smoke Billowed out so the teams crouched down to avoid inhaling the poisonous fumes
31. • She laughed and spun around and gave me a look of her yellow leg when the skirt Billowed out
32. • Thick smoke Billowed up a narrow staircase and smothered the sleeping youngsters in their second-floor
33. Sentence Examples A mantle Billowed up from the cloak and settled about her shoulders, holding the medallion in place
34. Smoke Billowed from the wreckage of the white car, and ambulances rushed to the scene
35. Billowed sail Jackie kept a look out perched on Puff gigantic tail Noble kings and princes would bow whenever thay came Pirate ships would lower their flag
36. And spat, And coal smoke Billowed thick and black, And she was everywhere and rising higher
37. Another way to say Billowed? 48 synonyms for Billowed (other words and phrases for Billowed).
38. Summary: Smoke Billowed from a wrecked police station in Tunisia's Sidi Bouzid on Friday after protesters, angry that their election candidates were disqualified, rampaged through the town that was the cradle of the Arab Spring revolt.
39. Summary: Smoke Billowed from a wrecked police station in Tunisia's Sidi Bouzid on Friday after protesters, angry that their election candidates were disqualified, rampaged through the town that was the cradle of the Arab Spring revolt
40. The curtains Billowed in the breeze
41. Her dress Billowed out around her
42. A great cloud of smoke Billowed out of the chimney.
43. Billowed Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Billowed in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
44. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Billowed in Urdu is لہر, and in roman we write it Lehar.
45. Billowed Hindi meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences are provided by Hindlish.com Definitions
46. Black smoke Billowed over burning shanties and …
Black, Billowed, Burning
47. The sails Billowed out as the wind caught them
48. What is the opposite of Billowed? Antonyms for Billowed (opposite of Billowed).
49. Heavy smoke from the fire Billowed into Chino and Chino Hills, and smoke could be seen as far as Orange County
50. The Comfort Zone Thermal Knit Top is a great go-to! Featuring a relaxed silhouette with a drop shoulder and long Billowed sleeves – sounds comfy
51. At the time this photo was made, smoke Billowed 20,000 feet above Hiroshima while smoke from the burst of the first atomic bomb had spread over 10,000 feet on the target at the base of the rising column.Two planes of the 509th Composite Group, part of the 313th Wing of the 20th Air Force, participated in this mission, one to carry the bomb, the other to act as escort
Billowed, Burst, Bomb, Base
52. · Billowed Sleeve Rika Dress Checkout
billow, surge(verb) a large sea wave. Synonyms: spate, surge, upsurge, rush. billow, wallow(verb) rise up as if in waves. "smoke billowed up into the sky". Synonyms: rejoice, heave, inflate, wallow, balloon, triumph, surge, welter. billow(verb) move with great difficulty.
Sentence Examples A mantle billowed up from the cloak and settled about her shoulders, holding the medallion in place. Smoke billowed from the wreckage of the white car, and ambulances rushed to the scene. The guns leapt backwards with a rolling crash and an immense cloud of dirty smoke billowed back.
Definition of billow. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : wave especially : a great wave or surge of water the rolling billows of the sea. 2 : a rolling mass (as of flame or smoke) that resembles a high wave Billows of smoke poured out of the building.