1. Billion definition is - a number equal to 1,000 million; also, British : a number equal to 1,000 milliard
2. How to use Billion in a sentence
3. Notice: Billion Automotive makes every reasonable effort to ensure the information on this website is accurate and true
4. Billion synonyms, Billion pronunciation, Billion translation, English dictionary definition of Billion
5. One Billion is a thousand millions
6. One Billion is a 1 with nine zeros after it, denoted by 1,000,000,000
7. One Billion seconds is about 32 years
8. One Billion pennies stacked on top of each other would make a tower almost 870 miles high
9. If you earn $45,000 a year, it would take 22,000 years to amass a fortune of one Billion dollars.
10. A self made Wall Street Billionaire with one of the most successful hedge funds in the business, Bobby Axelrod enjoys all the trappings of his success: mansions, a private jet, a helicopter, and a personal chef.
Billionaire, Business, Bobby
11. Notice: Billion Automotive makes every reasonable effort to ensure the information on this website is accurate and true
12. At Billion Ford of Clear Lake, our highly qualified technicians are here to provide exceptional service in a timely manner
13. Billion Toyota's inventory of quality, certified pre-owned cars has people from all over the Sioux Falls region coming to our dealership
14. In British English, a Billion used to be equivalent to a million million (i.e
British, Billion, Be
15. British English has now adopted the American figure, though, so that a Billion equals a …
16. The Billion Auto Group service centers feature top-of-the-line technology and highly-trained service technicians
17. Billion Dollar Loser: The Epic Rise and Spectacular Fall of Adam Neumann and WeWork
18. Welcome to BillionGraves Be a part of something bigger
Billiongraves, Be, Bigger
19. BillionGraves is the world's largest resource for searchable GPS cemetery data, and is growing bigger and better every day.
Billiongraves, Bigger, Better
20. The official site of the SHOWTIME Original Series Billions
21. When you make the jump from one large number to the next designation (for instance, from one million to one Billion), you’ll add a group of three zeros
22. One million has six zeros (1,000,000), while one Billion has nine zeros (1,000,000,000)
23. Recap: How Many Zeros in a Billion? Zero the most important digit for creating large numbers.
24. YouTube has over 2 Billion monthly logged-in users And every day, people watch over a Billion hours of video and generate Billions of views YouTube by the numbers 100+ countries around the world, across 80 …
Billion, Billions, By
25. On this page, you can convert numbers between million and Billion
26. Billion M100 is on the top of Northeast Asia On Mt
27. Billion Pets Hemp Oil is a safe and effective calming aid for dogs and cats with no impact on personality
28. In the stimulus package signed into law last month, the national ban on evictions was extended through January and a $25 Billion pot of money …
29. How Big is a Billion? All of us have difficulty imagining how many one Billion of anything actually is
30. Vehicle broke down in Yellowstone Park, managed to limp it to JC Billion and they were able to get it diagnosed and fixed within an hour (faulty O2 sensor)
31. A million is 10 6, or 1,000,000.A Billion is one thousand million, or 1,000,000,000 (10 9).This is the common usage in English-speaking countries and is called the short scale.Countries in continental Europe and Latin America use the long scale where a Billion is a million millions (10 12).
32. The word Billion originated from French word bi- (“two”) + -illion; i.e
33. Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Office Peripherals and Products estimated at US$ 38.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$ 54.5 Billion …
34. The original meaning of Billion, established in the 15th century, was "a million of a million" (1,000,000 to the power of 2, hence the name Billion), or 10 to the power of 12 = 1 000 000 000 000.
35. Billion, a Billion, one Billion adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." UK, dated (million million in number) (mille milliards) Billion de nm + prép : There are thought to be a Billion bacteria in the human intestine
Billion, Book, Big, Be, Bacteria
36. On pense que l'intestin humain contient plus d'un Billion
37. Billion Electric provides a complete portfolio of M2M, 4G LTE, 5G NR and DSL networking for SOHO/SMB users
38. A useful online calculator to convert trillion to Billion
39. 1 Billion is a million thousands, which is 1000000x1000=10 6 x10 3 =10 9
40. The Triple Billion targets are an ambitious initiative to improve the health of Billions of people by 2023
Billion, Billions, By
41. With roughly 2.8 Billion monthly active users as of the fourth quarter of 2020, Facebook is the biggest social network worldwide
42. Whoosh! $140 Billion of free stuff out the door just like that
43. The bill includes $284 Billion for first and second forgivable loans from the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which is intended to aid small businesses
Bill, Billion, Businesses
44. In English, a “Billion” is 1 000 000 000 (a thousand million)
45. In British English, in the past the word “Billion” meant a million million
46. Investors also have tried to buy Clubhouse shares from existing shareholders at an implied valuation of $1 Billion, said one of the people
47. The seven Billion-dollar tropical cyclones were the most in one year since NOAA started keeping track of Billion-dollar disasters in 1980
48. Billion Road takes you on a journey to a number of real-life prefectures and cities throughout Japan, and your goal is to be the richest player in the game
49. Total grant payments since inception (through Q4 2019): $54.8 Billion (2) Total 2019 Direct Grantee Support: $5.1 Billion (3) Total 2018 Direct Grantee Support: $5.0 Billion (3) Foundation Trust Endowment: $49.8 Billion (4) (1) As of December 31, 2019
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word billion was formed in the 16th century (from million and the prefix bi-, "two"), meaning the second power of a million (1,000,000 2 = 10 12 ). This long scale definition was similarly applied to trillion, quadrillion and so on.
How do you illustrate the difference between a billion and a trillion ? A billion is 1 followed nine 0's: 1,000,000,000. A trillion is a 1 followed by twelve 0's: 1,000,000,000.
The adjective BILLION has 2 senses: 1. denoting a quantity consisting of one thousand million items or units in the United States. 2. denoting a quantity consisting of one million million items or units in Great Britain. Familiarity information: BILLION used as an adjective is rare.
This tool will dynamically convert between millions to billions. Enter the number in millions and get the billion values instantly. Conversion Formula : 1 Million = 0.001 Billion. Select different values from the below list to know How many Million is Equal to How Many Billion? 100 Million is equal to 0.1 Billion.