billhook (noun) · billhooks (plural noun) · bill-hook (noun) · bill-hooks (plural noun)
1. Billhook brush axe hatchet hook slasher pruning copicing scythe forged antiqueslo
2. Favorite Add to Hedgehog Billhook RetroReptileShop $ 80.16 FREE shipping Favorite Add to Billhook …
3. Billhook (13") $41.99 Designed for fast, powerful performance, our Billhook offers a better way to tame the fast-growing vegetation in your yard and garden, especially in tight spaces
4. The Billhook Machete is an ancient agricultural cutting tool with a curved blade meant for chopping around objects, such as tree trunks, and for “snedding,” which is the process of stripping side shoots and buds from a branch
5. To find Billhook Order of the Ancients Member Location
6. Billhook Group We are committed to building long-term relationships based on integrity, performance, value, and client satisfaction.
7. To find the Billhook, you’ll need two clues
8. Go inside the cottage in front of you, and pick up the order of Billhook towards the left, lying on a barrel.
9. Billhook Order of the Ancients Member Location in AC Valhalla
10. The Billhook Order of the Ancients member is hiding in the town of Lincoln, in Lincolnscire
11. Of the Billhooks, approximately 60% are from the UK and the other 40% from Western European countries, but there are some are from other continents
12. Harrison Billhook (dated 1941) (Item 2862)
13. Forged Iron Billhook or Brush Axe French Antique Sickle or Serpe, Antique Agricultural Tools, Agricultural Gifts, Man Cave Decor FoundAndFlogged
14. A Billhook machete, also known as a Reaping Hook or Bagging Machete is a traditional agricultural cutting tool that is characterized by a curved blade
15. Also called Billhook. a sharp, hooked instrument used for pruning, cutting, etc
16. Definition of Billhook in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Billhook mean? Information and translations of Billhook in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
18. Billhook He had thought the matter out, and having returned the ladder and Billhook to their places, pursued his way homeward.
19. Billhook definition is - a cutting or pruning tool with a hooked blade.
20. Billhook Golok Machete Knife Brush Clearing Sickle with Carbon Steel Blade Sickle Knife - Perfect Brush Axe for Survival Cut Machete,Ideal for Camping,Gardening, Land Management, Hunting and Outdoor.
21. What does Billhook mean? An implement with a curved blade attached to a handle, used especially for clearing brush an
22. The Billhook is a member of the Order and is also known as Havelok in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
23. Here’s how you can find and kill The Billhook (location) in AC Valhalla.
24. Morris Single Edge Spar Billhook
25. Billhooks are the traditional European bushcraft tool of choice for cutting small amounts of wood or lighter materials
26. In appearance and function Billhooks
27. Definition of Billhook noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
28. Get the best deals for vintage Billhook at eBay.com
29. The Billhook Saw is a hybrid tool – with a stout blade, a heavy-duty hook, and a sharp, coarse saw blade
30. Billhook definition: a cutting tool with a wooden handle and a curved blade terminating in a hook at its tip , Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
32. The first presents the saint with a Billhook or large knife buried in his bloodied head as seen, for example, in Bartolomeo Vivarini's Madonna and Child Enthroned with Four Saints where Peter is one of the four saints, (107) and Vecchietta s St Peter Martyr panel dating from the 1470s and today in the Galleria di Palazzo Cini in Venice.
33. The Billhook War Scythe Sickle Tool Weapon I found this weekend
34. Billhook (Havelok) Order of the Ancients Member Location in AC Valhalla
35. In order to find the Billhook (Havelok) Order of the Ancients in AC Valhalla, you will have to get to the town of Lincoln, located in the Lincolnshire region
36. This is a place where Billhook Order of Ancients member is hiding.
37. Billhook - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
38. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Billhook n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
39. See authoritative translations of Billhook in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
40. The Billhook, for example, will require you to find two clues around the map in order to reveal their identity to you
41. Synonyms for Billhook in Free Thesaurus
42. What are synonyms for Billhook?
43. Updating my people the "Narcotics" about the music am working on like everything Billhook does thats includes his music
44. Every now and then the clergy and nobility push for banning this weapon outright - with a Billhook in hand even a greenhorn recruit can stand his ground against heavy cavalry.
45. Buy Billhook and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items
46. A Billhook is a traditional cutting tool used widely in agriculture and forestry for cutting smaller wood materials such as shrubs and branches
47. The Billhook is an issued tool in some armed forces, being used for cutting brushwoods for making fascines and gabions-originally for the
48. The Billhook Machete is a bladed weapon, typically used for cutting through foliage
49. 1 Appearances 1.1 Madness Combat 11: Expurgation 1.2 Madness Combat 9.5 2 Navigation A Billhook Machete appears in the hands of a masked clown when Tricky first summons them to try and stop Hank and Sanford, but it is knocked out of the hands of said clown by Hank before he kills it
50. Billhook synonyms, Billhook pronunciation, Billhook translation, English dictionary definition of Billhook
Definition of billhook. : a cutting or pruning tool with a hooked blade.
Blades are straight near the handle but have an increasingly strong curve towards the end. The blade is generally sharpened only on the inside of the curve, but double-edged billhooks, or "broom hooks", also have a straight secondary edge on the back.
The hooked front of the blade is designed to prevent the edge from hitting the ground, which would quickly damage or blunt it. Billhooks were the tool of choice for clearing areas of brush and shrubs, since this activity requires chopping close to the ground.
Some billhooks (for example the Kent pattern) have a single-bevelled blade, available in both right- and left-handed versions, others (such as the Machynlleth pattern) have dished blades (concave one side and convex the other), or a pronounced thickened nose (such as the Monmouth pattern).